Rush Limbaugh, RIP

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Unity only for their purpose and willingness of the non-conforming to be conformed!
That's hilarious! You think that you and your brethren are nonconformists? You're pathetically conformist. You just conform to shared beliefs that are worthless and wrong.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Air America gave it a shot. Guy named Al Franken had a show there.

Probably the closest comparison was Ed Schulz, from Fargo.
I forget what the network was but Ed did his best work at the end of his career after he left MSNBC. I didn't hear/see much of it but I had always seen complimentary reviews of his work there by both left and right.

Gotta give Ed credit, he always knew where his bread was buttered. A great QB at Moorhead State, but one of the biggest NDSU homers there ever was when he was doing sports in Fargo.

golf

Reaction score
This is emotional nonsense from a triggered righty victim. Almost none of that is true.

And your last paragraph simply proves that you should drop the "cancel culture" victim trope. Kaep did something that hurt nobody and the right melted down and whined and cried. They collectively called it horrible and threatened to boycott the NFL over it. All because they didn't like the message.

Face it....you righties are nothing more than cancel cultists.
So dems/media roundly criticized the looting and burning? (Two days ago joe scarborough even said they didnt.)
So cnn air has not talked about canceling fox news? (Brian Stelter just did among others.)
So chikfila was never forced to stop giving to salvation army? (Easily fact checked.)
So editors from NYT and philly inquirer werent fired for alliwing articles condemning looting and burning? (Easily fact checked.)
So boys arent competing in girls' sports? (Check out what has happened in connecticut girls state track meet 2017-2019.)
So there is no threat at u of dismissing students or professors for use of undesired pronouns? (Easily fact checked.)

Of course all of the above has happened and your attempt to minimize its impact through an example of a player on company time kneeling before the flag while wearing pig policeman doesnt remotely provide an equivalence. Like comparing an elephant to a mouse.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So dems/media roundly criticized the looting and burning? (Two days ago joe scarborough even said they didnt.)
So cnn air has not talked about canceling fox news? (Brian Stelter just did among others.)
So chikfila was never forced to stop giving to salvation army? (Easily fact checked.)
So editors from NYT and philly inquirer werent fired for alliwing articles condemning looting and burning? (Easily fact checked.)
So boys arent competing in girls' sports? (Check out what has happened in connecticut girls state track meet 2017-2019.)
So there is no threat at u of dismissing students or professors for use of undesired pronouns? (Easily fact checked.)

Of course all of the above has happened and your attempt to minimize its impact through an example of a player on company time kneeling before the flag while wearing pig policeman doesnt remotely provide an equivalence. Like comparing an elephant to a mouse.
Nancy Pelosi eats really expensive ice cream.

Spoofin

Reaction score

The response to all those things is that everyone confirming they happened is lying. Boom. Still never happened.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Take a look at the thread. Looks a lot like you righties are burning up over the fact that not everyone is showing enough reverence for the guy as you would like.
Quite the opposite. Reread whoever you claimed to be melting down and then reread your reply. Then reread mine where I wrote that I never heard the guy's show but get why people don't like him. You overreact so much. You have no idea that you are the one whining when you claim others are. I'm only talking about you.

howeda7

Reaction score
Point to the part where I “defend his most disgusting homophobia”? Is saying that we shouldn’t judge someone from their WORST acts a defense of those acts or him or ANYONE?

I don’t think it’s wise to judge someone on select events.
You obviously haven’t been the subject of the vile, immoral, bigoted rhetoric of some people in the LGBTQ community.

Your example provides NO CONTEXT, per usual, to Limbaugh’s battle with the homosexual practices and militant homosexuals protests of the time.
He celebrated gay people dying of Aids, and you say "You provide NO CONTEXT" about his "battles with homosexual practices."

What context is missing? You are defending his disgusting behavior but won't provide this "Missing context" that makes what he did OK.

And you don't want him judged by "select events" but you seem to be doing the same to an entire group of people. And he was this way his whole career, right up to going after Pete Buttigeig in the past year. He never changed.

Wally

Reaction score
The response to all those things is that everyone confirming they happened is lying. Boom. Still never happened.
I never said that stuff didn't happen. Some I don't know the details, most IDGAF about.

The only mildly concerning thing on the list is trans athletes competing in girls sports, I don't support that.

howeda7

Reaction score
And you don't love donald. Too funny.

You'll be on here at least another fifty times defending and lionizing a guy you "don't know much about."
It's beyond predictable.

howeda7

Reaction score
Then the left could eliminate fossil fuels, have large immigration and large migrant benefits, 20 dollar minimum wage, raise taxes on business, boys competing. In girls' sports, etc. Problem is the left isnt satisfied with that, want to control conservatives' lives as well.
Sounds awful and super scary. And that minimum wage keeps going up! It'll be $40/hours soon!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
He celebrated gay people dying of Aids, and you say "You provide NO CONTEXT" about his "battles with homosexual practices."

What context is missing? You are defending his disgusting behavior but won't provide this "Missing context" that makes what he did OK.

And you don't want him judged by "select events" but you seem to be doing the same to an entire group of people. And he was this way his whole career, right up to going after Pete Buttigeig in the past year. He never changed.
For the righties, it's best if the missing "context" remains vague and elusive.

howeda7

Reaction score
Wow. This is perhaps the most unintentionally truthful statement in the history of tOTB. You're right; there is no audient for toxic left wing propaganda over the radio. Apparently there's only a market for that on the right.
Al Franken's network did for about 5 minutes, but I think that was mostly making fun of Rush and the rest of GOP clowns.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Sounds awful and super scary. And that minimum wage keeps going up! It'll be $40/hours soon!
I'm especially terrified of boys competing in girls' sports.

That's far, far scarier than, say, a global pandemic.

Also, will I actually be "forced" to use certain pronouns????!!!!

howeda7

Reaction score
That's today's right. They really loved to sling it, but can't face it when the shoe is on the other foot.

Entitled old white man party. They demand privilege....and if they don't get it.....they throw a temper tantrum. Very sad to watch.
If you thought they were aggrieved under Obama, Biden's somehow got them twice as terrified despite having done literally nothing yet except reverse a few Trump EO's.

Section2

Reaction score
I never said that stuff didn't happen. Some I don't know the details, most IDGAF about.

The only mildly concerning thing on the list is trans athletes competing in girls sports, I don't support that.
Why not? This is inspiring.

Wally

Reaction score
Thank Biden? That picture is from 2012.
I agree its rediculous to allow that.

Gabrielle Ludwig, 50, a transexual basketball player at Mission College in Santa Clara, Calif., warms up with her team prior to a game on the Contra Costa College campus in San Pablo, Calif., on Friday, November 30, 2012.

Evelyn should be pregnant and in the kitchen. Take away her internet.

howeda7

Reaction score
I'm especially terrified of boys competing in girls' sports.
It's terrifying. In SD, the R's keep trying to ban it, even though no one has actually attempted to do it. Not once. Just the IDEA of it is deeply troubling!

In all seriousness, I can see instances where it is unfair. And those should be addressed by the HS league or whoever the overseeing body is. That state and Federal R's clutch their pearls and try to make it a major state/federal government issue is beyond ridiculous.

jamiche

Reaction score
Well, I know a fair amount about Rush. I just didn’t listen to his radio show. I couldn’t tell you when it was or what station it was. This is a really important thing for me to lie about.
Of course. Your M.O. is by claiming not to pay much attention the comments in your next 175 posts on the topic are somehow objective and credible.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Do you assume every post someone makes is talking about you?

Top Bottom