Rush Limbaugh, RIP

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I see it.
- There was a “D” in the first scenario and an “R” in the second. There was also a “KKK” in the first, but the “D” cancelled that out.
See, I do pay attention on GH.
Or the word apology.. Byrd was a frequent target of Rush’s, by the way. Ted Kennedy too. The difference between them, is Byrd admitted wrong doing. It doesn’t have to be 5he D or the R. It can just be trying to be better.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
You're too close to the lunacy to realize what you and your right wing buddies have become. Whiny victims.
Sorry, you can't see that you have been the biggest whiner on this site for the last four years. It's not even a contest at this point.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Or the word apology.. Byrd was a frequent target of Rush’s, by the way. Ted Kennedy too. The difference between them, is Byrd admitted wrong doing. It doesn’t have to be 5he D or the R. It can just be trying to be better.
I’ve been reading about Rush in the last day or two. More than anything he appeared to know exactly how to market himself. He certainly said some terrible things too. I didn’t know he was ever on ESPN? I also know he apologized for many of those things he said. Sure, he was probably forced to - but doesn’t that make things better? I mean if an apology is good enough when talking about a former KKK leader......

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I’ve been reading about Rush in the last day or two. More than anything he appeared to know exactly how to market himself. He certainly said some terrible things too. I didn’t know he was ever on ESPN? I also know he apologized for many of those things he said. Sure, he was probably forced to - but doesn’t that make things better? I mean if an apology is good enough when talking about a former KKK leader......
Yep, was at ESPN, briefly. I preferred Dennis Miller, in the pantheon of short lived conservative Monday Night Football analysts.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Of course.

Dishonest Shill Pauli......."he apologized for many of those things he said."

Just wow.

Wally

Reaction score
I see it.
- There was a “D” in the first scenario and an “R” in the second. There was also a “KKK” in the first, but the “D” cancelled that out.
See, I do pay attention on GH.
Your saying an ex KKK member would fly in todays Democrat party. Yea ok, nice try.

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's a LITTLE bit of a stretch to call Dennis Miller 'conservative'? I mean, maybe 52-48 leaning right?
When's the last time Dennis ever was given air time on a major network? Last I saw him was on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno...

golf

Reaction score
Who thinks they’ll die? I think women’s sports will be awesome with men, I mean women.
Maybe this has already been posted somewhere but a real good link below of rand paul interviewing the dept of educ head regarding this issue. Americans are against boys competing in girls' sports 51%-29% with 20% unsure. The fact that it is even that close is bizarre to me.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your saying an ex KKK member would fly in todays Democrat party. Yea ok, nice try.
I was saying that the lefties on here gave one a pass because “he apologized” for his past. Not a try - just a fact.

USAF

Reaction score
I was saying that the lefties on here gave one a pass because “he apologized” for his past. Not a try - just a fact.
The fraud runs deep in this one.

Wally

Reaction score
Americans are against this 51%-29% with 20% unsure. The fact that it is even that close is bizarre to me.
Those look like Trump numbers. And it was equally bizarre to me.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You might look to see who started this thread, and what I said. Try to keep up.
So the standard is if one apologizes, all is well and sincerity is assumed, with no other motives.

Sure thing, shill pauli. You are one dishonest feller.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So the standard is if one apologizes, all is well and sincerity is assumed, with no other motives.

Sure thing, shill pauli. You are one dishonest feller.
I say avacado, you read guacamole.

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s campus activist leftists fault, they are the ones conducting the intimidation and violence.
but it is allowed to go on because of the attitude of people like you and Howie. Supposed moderates just don’t care. It’s a cultural problem. It doesn’t move the needle for you at all.
Was there a group called "Campus Activist Leftists" who threatened him? What did they threaten? Should the university have told that group they couldn't exercise their free speech?

howeda7

Reaction score
Of course it was. You’ve already forgotten how you tried to label Trump “bunker Don”?
I’m not whining about “a speech”. This has happened dozens of times at colleges across the country. It has nothing to do with arrests. You are a joke. Pearl clutch for me, yeah but for thee.
Don was never in danger. And he tear gassed the protesters so he could go stand in front of a church he'd never been to and take a picture holding a Bible upside down because he thought it would make him look "strong" to his adoring cult.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Don was never in danger. And he tear gassed the protesters so he could go stand in front of a church he'd never been to and take a picture holding a Bible upside down because he thought it would make him look "strong" to his adoring cult.
And, as usual, he was right. They bought it.

They are gullible, and he is a talented con man.

Wally

Reaction score
Gave him a pass when? The guy has been dead for 11 years and he is what your basing your argument on? Really? Who is being rediculous? Reminds me of Trump talking about Abraham Lincoln. I was amazed that Trump denigrated himself by saying he was second best to Abe, you could see it was painful for him.

Robert Carlyle Byrd (born Cornelius Calvin Sale Jr.; November 20, 1917 – June 28, 2010) was an American politician who served as a United States Senator from West Virginia for over 51 years, from 1959 until his death in 2010.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
So it’s ok that dozens of SS agents were injured in the siege on the White House from insurrectionists, because you have decided they would not have been successful. Cool!

stocker08

Reaction score
All of the examples i gave actually happened and/or are still happening. Your trump examples never happened and the kaep example largely happened because he did it on company time.

If you dont see the grand canyon sized difference between these two situations then i dont know what else to say. There are gh posters who also say the media is unbiased and there is an equivalence between left/right extremism so i guess this is in that same vein.

About the only thing i agree with lebron is he said it is like people are living in 2 separate worlds. I really wonder if the only solution is to give mega power to the states so then each side is free to do what they want in this postmodern world. Anyway, thanks for the dialogue.
Trump pushed his cancel culture ideas and his minions acted. His "fake news" calls have been the exact definition of cancel culture. Nobody cared that Kaep did that on company time. That was hardly brought up at all. It was the message that the right hated and is a perfect example of cancel culture.

There is no grand canyon sized difference. The only difference is that the right whines not stop about these things and the left doesn't. Also that the right (you) refuse to acknowledge when you do the same thing. Excuses for why it's alright when the right does it only proves your extreme bias and lessens the effectiveness of your argument.

Section2

Reaction score
Was there a group called "Campus Activist Leftists" who threatened him? What did they threaten? Should the university have told that group they couldn't exercise their free speech?
Why are you defending the use of violence to silence speech? It’s insane.
The only consistency I can find in your position is the ideology of the protester/attacker, and the ideology of the target. Change those and the same tactics magically become ok to you. Sick.

stocker08

Reaction score
Sorry, you can't see that you have been the biggest whiner on this site for the last four years. It's not even a contest at this point.
Many of us know not to take you guys seriously these days. Trump losing has sent you Donalds off the deep end. But its nice to see you guys sticking together through the mental instability.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why are you defending the use of violence to silence speech? It’s insane.
The only consistency I can find in your position is the ideology of the protester/attacker, and the ideology of the target. Change those and the same tactics magically become ok to you. Sick.
R and D. Howie sees nothing else. He is on a quest to save democracy. D.H.B.

Top Bottom