The Southern Democrats (at least most of them) were pro slavery and then pro segregation. They were Democrats for many years simply because of the Civil War and Reconstruction. Now, all of those types of people (as well as most of their descendants) are Republicans. The first four examples are not at all relevant today and haven't been for many years.And this ^^^^ is just one of the examples of the extremes the left goes towards trying to rewrite history. The left has always been on the wrong side of human rights issues.
It's a long list, and outside of the U.S. it includes far left rulers such as Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini and Obama's hero, Hugo Chavez.
- They were pro slavery, the Republicans fought against it.
- They fought to keep former slaves from voting, the Republicans fought to give them the right to vote.
- They fought to keep women from voting, the Republicans fought to give women the right to vote.
- They fought to for laws that discriminated against minorities, the Republicans fought to overturn them.
- They fought to send minorities to jail (especially Biden), the Republicans fought for justice reform (especially Trump).
If #5 relates to the crime bill passed during the Clinton administration, well, House Republicans who voted against it attacked it from the right (gun control, too much for prevention rather than punishment). Still, over 60 House Republicans supported it. The Senate passed it 95-4 so obviously almost all members of both parties supported it.
You should stop copying other ignoramuses work and start doing some more extensive independent reading but I suppose that's how you got through school and old habits are hard to break.