Rough video of black man killed in Minneapolis police custody last night

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Soros is evil, and I always thought he was evil.. I never knew he was Jewish until recently and that is not an issue.

MFJF I like your passion, but back off the Jewish stuff. FTR.. George Soros is evil and needs to go away.
Back off the Jewish stuff? I haven’t made any negative comments about the Jews. My wife’s family has Jewish heritage. I’ve only spoken about George Soros, he just happens to be Jewish. I don’t care what religion he is because he doesn’t even abide by it’s rules. He’s a twisted sick old man and I know he’s got his hands in this

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Can’t sleep. This shit is fucked up and I know there’s more to it than we’re seeing
It's kinda weird, but it seems to be right out of Manson's Helter Skelter playbook. Namely, get the racial hatred thing going to start a bunch of riots, as some sort of means toward revolution. I doubt there are any real Manson followers left, but it could be other people with equally twisted brains that just happen to think along the same lines as Manson. No clue who those people would be. But this is way too organized to just be a bunch of pissed-off Minnesotans. I think it's more than Antifa too (which I don't know much about). It might be multiple organizations piling on.

Angry

Reaction score
It's kinda weird, but it seems to be right out of Manson's Helter Skelter playbook. Namely, get the racial hatred thing going to start a bunch of riots, as some sort of means toward revolution. I doubt there are any real Manson followers left, but it could be other people with equally twisted brains that just happen to think along the same lines as Manson. No clue who those people would be. But this is way too organized to just be a bunch of pissed-off Minnesotans. I think it's more than Antifa too (which I don't know much about). It might be multiple organizations piling on.
History!

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Sleep is good, goodnight, aside from youtube and more Belgian Beer at 9 percent...Nueva Rodeo gone foreferhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI-OzM0dy30

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Back off the Jewish stuff? I haven’t made any negative comments about the Jews. My wife’s family has Jewish heritage. I’ve only spoken about George Soros, he just happens to be Jewish. I don’t care what religion he is because he doesn’t even abide by it’s rules. He’s a twisted sick old man and I know he’s got his hands in this
OK I back off, Rothchid stuff is not helpful

mjfelton15

Reaction score
OK I back off, Rothchid stuff is not helpful
But Soros and Rothschild are two people that fund these exact scenarios. Who do you think is powerful enough, and wealthy enough, to orchestrate a nationwide uprising in unison of this magnitude.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
I think the money is all coming from one or two big names. This definitely is some Helter Skelter stuff, I agree. These rioters are paid and being shipped to all major metro areas to conduct these looting and arsons.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Apparently, Mpls employs sadists in its police department.

jamiche

Reaction score
I’d love to begin educating you on all sorts of topics Jammer. Maybe some other time. How about you just remain angry and ignorant and spar against the straw man you’ve created for me. You win every argument against that guy. It’s pretty impressive.
So you don't have any answers.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Not even close to the hammer and sickle. Sorry. They are an anti government, anarchy group, just like deuce.
You just dont get it. The hammer and sickle aren’t the only symbols of communist groups.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Wonder if Minnesotans will start paying attention to who they’re voting for next time, and not just fill in the bubble next to the name with a (D) by it.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Another jamm jamm clan member.
People get what they vote for. This is the leadership that the majority of people of the Twin Cities and state of Minnesota voted for: Mayor Feeble and Governor Wuss. Another basic historical lesson across all cultures and all time periods. Without basic law and order there can be no civilization. No law and order. The man who committed the crime has been charged, our so called leaders should insist on lawful, orderly behavior no matter how much force is needed to arrest those not obeying the law. This is anarchy and it knows no limits over time.

John Galt

Reaction score
I grew up on the Eastside of Saint Paul. My parents have lived there for their 75+ years. My grandparents lived there their entire lives. My great grandfather settled there when he left Russia just prior to the revolution. I had planned on doing the same until I was assaulted by 6 people on Earl Street in broad daylight. I live in Woodbury and love it. No regrets.
Thanks for sharing and sorry to hear about what happened.

Veritas

Banned
Reaction score
Apparently, Mpls employs sadists in its police department.
"Sadists" with a plural "s". You have bought into the basic left wing argument that this was not the act of a single police officer who committed a murder but was rather a systematic failure by the group. Guilt by all. Why are you allowing the act of one person paint others? What if I said that Democrats were stupid because one Democrat is stupid?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Well, not this week, and not and in the war zone idiot. I think you are the one that questioned if I had been in the area of concern and implied I was drinking a latte at 44th and France.
Your first reply on this tangent here, was #1726 https://www.forums.gopherhole.com/b...-police-custody-last-night.96785/post-1985113

I was talking to tikited, saying he should get down to the action last night. Taking your bike out in the morning, after the fact, doesn't prove anything in regards to that.

Take your bike right into the heart of it, while it's going on, then you have all the cred. (y)

Top Bottom