Rough video of black man killed in Minneapolis police custody last night

DarrenTheGreek

Gov. Victory Bell Ringer
Reaction score
Harrington taking the heat now for the assholes
Asking why they thought the response wouldn't be strong after they burned down p3 was a fair question. Should have been answered by Walz though. Hes in charge tonight according to his own words.

howeda7

Reaction score
Tear gas and rubber bullets? Yes. Why so concerned about looters?
I'm not concerned about them. I'm concerned about inflaming this to the point it goes on and on. They are using tear gas and rubber bullets. Real bullets and more deaths will mean this will never end.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
I'm not concerned about them. I'm concerned about inflaming this to the point it goes on and on. They are using tear gas and rubber bullets. Real bullets and more deaths will mean this will never end.
[/QUOT

That's why I wrote rubber and gas. What do you think will happen with more numbers tomorrow? Force is going to happen if arrests are going to happen.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
No, Mr. Walz, this will not move to the suburbs. MN suburban neighborhoods are full of households with dads, fierce moms, dogs, and shotguns or deer rifles in every house.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
This is coordinated all across the country by some larger players here. I have my guesses as to who, but I’ll be called a conspiracy whackjob so why bother.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
The only way this stops is if protesters and looters fear for their safety. It has been a free for all so far.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
I’d put money on this right now. The killing of George Floyd was a planned event to start a nationwide uprising. I want to know way more about Derek Chauvin. His entire history. Keep in mind what the major news themes were right before this occurred. Biden’s racist remarks on live tv. the investigations gaining steam into the Obama administration, states starting to open back up again. Think distractions and motives for why a group would want to change the national narrative as of right now. Think election coming in November. Think about the past few election years and the racial conflicts, or shootings, that surfaced at those times. The mayor, the national guard, and the news are all acknowledging this was a calculated nationwide riot that was done almost in perfect unison. I think this calculated plan goes further back into the week than when the riots first began. We had people from all over the country show up on day two. How did they get here so fast? Who paid for them to all get here? Who’s funding this?

Panthadad2

Reaction score
The only way this stops is if protesters and looters fear for their safety. It has been a free for all so far.
Unfortunately true. Would any local cops or national guard even be willing to pull the trigger? Highly doubtful. The rioters know that.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
I’d put money on this right now. The killing of George Floyd was a planned event to start a nationwide uprising. I want to know way more about Derek Chauvin. His entire history. Keep in mind what the major news themes were right before this occurred. Biden’s racist remarks on live tv. the investigations gaining steam into the Obama administration, states starting to open back up again. Think distractions and motives for why a group would want to change the national narrative as of right now. Think election coming in November. Think about the past few election years and the racial conflicts, or shootings, that surfaced at those times. The mayor, the national guard, and the news are all acknowledging this was a calculated nationwide riot that was done almost in perfect unison. I think this calculated plan goes further back into the week than when the riots first began. We had people from all over the country show up on day two. How did they get here so fast? Who paid for them to all get here? Who’s funding this?
Hold on man. It's getting late. Time to get some shut eye.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Unfortunately true. Would any local cops or national guard even be willing to pull the trigger? Highly doubtful. The rioters know that.
Not real bullets. Gas, rubber and batons. I don't see any other way.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
A 19-year-old male protester (not rioter) was shot and killed in Detroit by someone in an SUV - i.e., a drive-by into-the-crowd shooting. I saw this on a news video. This appears to be the first casualty.

Apparently there were shots fired at Mpls cops last night. And stones thrown (one cop took a hit and was injured).

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Soros is evil, and I always thought he was evil.. I never knew he was Jewish until recently and that is not an issue.

MFJF I like your passion, but back off the Jewish stuff. FTR.. George Soros is evil and needs to go away.

Top Bottom