Rough video of black man killed in Minneapolis police custody last night

mjfelton15

Reaction score
Why on earth do folks think Trumpsters are intolerant?
I said I’d be interested to see data on how many of the protesters work. That’s just an honest curiosity I have, because there’s no way all of these thousands of protesters would be using up all of their PTO or requesting multiple days off with no prior notice to their employers. And BLM protesters notoriously protest in the middle of a weekday, during typical business hours. Summer highway walking on a Tuesday at noon type stuff.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
True. I'm guessing that's why Freeman didn't press charges today. The defense will have top notch police union attorneys and the D.A. wants to ensure it's a tight case...something a jury would convict without a doubt.
Yeah they’re going to have to make sure they are very precise and calculated with how they move forward here

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
It's kind of hard to draw the demtards out of their holes lately.

Stroker on vacation? LMAO

Where is terrorism guy?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
These crazies wouldn't set an apartment on fire before people are out, would they? You know, in honor of George!

Get control of your city you idiot, demtard, leaders!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
No dads in the home. End of story!
Yes, but that's something we manufactured. There's not some genetic defect that makes Black men not care about their kids. All through our history, until the 1960's, the % of married couples, and the % of two parent homes was as high, or higher in Black homes, than in White homes. That's when something changed.

The reason men leave their kids, is largely because of the shame they feel that they can't take care of their kids. That they can't get a job that provides a decent life. That they can't afford to buy a decent home. That they can't afford to live in a safe, clean neighborhood, where their kids can attend quality schools. So what do they do to make the kind of money they need? In the poor Black community, it usually involves drug sales. Which leads to prison, or death. Which leads to men getting out of prison with a felony conviction & no job prospects. Which leads to kids growing up without Dad's, which leads to gangs, and drugs, which leads to prison & repeat.

Bring manufacturing back to the inner cities by slashing taxes for companies that do. Have those businesses provide paid training, with the govt underwriting it & paying them back. Incentivize the companies building/operating in the inner cities to train/hire ex-cons. Get these men working jobs that can support a family & some of the comforts of life. Give a man a job with a future, and he has something to lose. People with something to lose tend to behave better. A man with a job he's proud of, who earns a living, is far more likely to be around & take an active interest in their kids.

Once the employment part is fixed, the two parent homes part will fix itself, as will the education parts. Still the govt created this mess over 50-60 years & fixing it will be a generational process.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
This was not a mistake, but rather the game plan. The same used in all progressive city riots. Tell the cops to stand down, let the criminals run wild, let them wear themselves out over a few days, sweep up & get back to life as usual.
Minneapolis is the new Baltimore.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
This entire situation is so regressive. Where do we as Minnesotans go from here? When these riots end, what happens next? How do we repair this?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Looks like you’re the sucker...again
So are you suggesting that searching out random twitter posts may not be the best way to find facts? Huh, seems like a reliable way to go.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
And the Biden and Bernie crowd is out burning buildings and attacking police and firefighters.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
And the Biden and Bernie crowd is out burning buildings and attacking police and firefighters.

Spoofin

Reaction score
That was a pretty quick investigation, though. Reportedly, the guy's ex wife says it's him. It ought to be thoroughly investigated.
I’m the meantime - just keep searching out and posting random twitter posts designed to cause chaos. Seems to be working well for you.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Sadness and grief get you sympathy and action. Peaceful protesting is just and righteous.

Violence, rioting, and larceny get you disgust in return. This is stupid and ridiculous, and someone needs to stop it.
This is the government that the residents of Minneapolis have chosen for decade after decade after decade.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
The system is so broken that the shop owner who killed a looter is arrested immediately and put in jail while the cop who choked out a handcuffed unarmed man laying on the ground is still free days later.

While the city F#cking burns to the ground. New fires were still being started on my way into work this morning. South MPLS looks like a war zone.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
A lot of these folks are going to be pretty pissed when they realize there aren't any businesses left, and no businesses will come back. Nothing but blight will remain.

I patronized that Target on Lake near Hiawatha plenty back in the day. What a shame. The U better be ready for any violence that might be coming that way. Telling the Mpls police to F off probably wasn't the best thing to do, in hindsight.
I hope those businesses don’t reopen
Yes, but that's something we manufactured. There's not some genetic defect that makes Black men not care about their kids. All through our history, until the 1960's, the % of married couples, and the % of two parent homes was as high, or higher in Black homes, than in White homes. That's when something changed.

The reason men leave their kids, is largely because of the shame they feel that they can't take care of their kids. That they can't get a job that provides a decent life. That they can't afford to buy a decent home. That they can't afford to live in a safe, clean neighborhood, where their kids can attend quality schools. So what do they do to make the kind of money they need? In the poor Black community, it usually involves drug sales. Which leads to prison, or death. Which leads to men getting out of prison with a felony conviction & no job prospects. Which leads to kids growing up without Dad's, which leads to gangs, and drugs, which leads to prison & repeat.

Bring manufacturing back to the inner cities by slashing taxes for companies that do. Have those businesses provide paid training, with the govt underwriting it & paying them back. Incentivize the companies building/operating in the inner cities to train/hire ex-cons. Get these men working jobs that can support a family & some of the comforts of life. Give a man a job with a future, and he has something to lose. People with something to lose tend to behave better. A man with a job he's proud of, who earns a living, is far more likely to be around & take an active interest in their kids.

Once the employment part is fixed, the two parent homes part will fix itself, as will the education parts. Still the govt created this mess over 50-60 years & fixing it will be a generational process.
What manufacturing business would want to go into Minneapolis after seeing this? No amount of tax relief is going to incentive anyone to come. That’s on the looters.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I'm sure the CNN crew being arrested was spoken of somewhere around here but here's the way CNN is portraying it on their website:

CNN's Josh Campell, who also was in the area but not standing with the on-air crew, said he, too, was approached by police, but was allowed to remain.

"I identified myself ... they said, 'OK, you're permitted to be in the area,'" recounted Campbell, who is white.

"I was treated much differently than (Jimenez) was."
Jimenez is black and Latino.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I love the video of guys robbing the Lululemon store in St. Paul...nothing says grieving like a $100.00 pair of leggings...We have moved past rioters, past looters, these are simply people breaking and entering as they no there will be no ramifications for their actions.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
No kidding, we had the young adult son of an owner in my condo building get in some trouble with the law. He had a carry permit and made a big mistake. All the lefties in the building found out and wanted him locked in the elevator room, or evicted well before any trial. (he made a plea deal later) This incident did not occur in the building, and I pointed out he had rights, even after being accused of a crime.

Maybe now they'd like a couple of neighbors with a Glock or three. I have never wanted a gun, but this is the sort of thing that gets people motivated to get permits or just buy guns to keep under the bed.
My sister, who’s generally pretty liberal, told me last night that this chaos has finally pushed her over the edge. she plans on getting a gun and having a conceal & carry license. I can’t believe it. If you knew my sister, you’d be shocked to hear it.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's mentioned this, but Target stores throughout the area are closed until further notice.

mjfelton15

Reaction score
I found out that Target stores are being targeted, no pun intended, because they were refusing to sell milk to those that were running into the stores for it after being tear gassed. Target is also known to back the blue. It’s not Target’s duty to run out of milk supply because people want to play stupid games and win stupid prizes

Top Bottom