Rise in attacks on Jews

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
From Talib of the anti-Semite gang, also known as the Squad, defending fellow anti-Semite Omar:

Spaulding!No!

Reaction score
Sharia - where the women stay at home cause we love them too much to be out and about. This will be the message and it will be accepted.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
There you go defending apartheid again.

Apartheid? LOL

Do you idiots just find out about bad words and thing they apply to everything? Words like "apartheid", "fascism", and "insurrection" have meanings.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score

STPGopher

Reaction score
Why would I run from addressing this? It's about the easiest thing I've ever been asked to address.

That article is ridiculous. I wore a mask. I supported people wearing a mask. You can check the poll that was on here over a year ago.

Comparing people be forced to wear a mask to the holocaust is incredibly stupid.
It has been implied on here that you can't take on one without denouncing the other.

Apartheid might be a bit of hyperbole, but some get the satirical point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_freedom_of_movement

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
It has been implied on here that you can't take on one without denouncing the other.

Apartheid might be a bit of hyperbole, but some get the satirical point.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_freedom_of_movement
There are certainly people who believe Israel is an apartheid state in a non-satirical way. The folks who are saying it as satire are mocking THOSE people. It would be like if I said that Macron being slapped was a "mostly peaceful protest". The mock is on the people that called the rioting "mostly peaceful".

So if Wally meant it to laugh at the people who would ever REALLY compare Israel to apartheid South Africa, then I missed the joke.

If Wally thinks they are comparable, it wasn't satire. It was just a putrid comparison.

STPGopher

Reaction score
There are certainly people who believe Israel is an apartheid state in a non-satirical way. The folks who are saying it as satire are mocking THOSE people. It would be like if I said that Macron being slapped was a "mostly peaceful protest". The mock is on the people that called the rioting "mostly peaceful".

So if Wally meant it to laugh at the people who would ever REALLY compare Israel to apartheid South Africa, then I missed the joke.

If Wally thinks they are comparable, it wasn't satire. It was just a putrid comparison.
As in sarcastic. I am speculating that it is in reference to restriction of movement. That was one of many issues with Apartheid.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
As in sarcastic. I am speculating that it is in reference to restriction of movement. That was one of many issues with Apartheid.
You think they sarcastically refer to Israel as an apartheid state? We can get to the meat and potatoes of your argument if you'd like but calling Israel an apartheid state is NOT sarcastic, intentional hyperbole or satire for a lot of people.

They mean it when they say it. I disagree with them but they mean it.

STPGopher

Reaction score
You think they sarcastically refer to Israel as an apartheid state? We can get to the meat and potatoes of your argument if you'd like but calling Israel an apartheid state is NOT sarcastic, intentional hyperbole or satire for a lot of people.

They mean it when they say it. I disagree with them but they mean it.
Let's take a step back. First of all, I was just addressing in a speculation kind of way, that the Apartheid reference was to restriction of movement.

Regarding Israel and Palestine, I am staying out of this. It is a very complex issue that I wish the British would not have created/ heightened. One that I currently don't understand. With that said, I obviously don't know all of the issues involve or potential solutions. I once had the privilege of talking to a former Israeli solder that happened to be at a class a few years ago. The impression I was left with is the situation is very complex and unfortunate.

Like many other land disputes (for lack of a better term) it won't be easy. There are many around the world that are also complex I've yet to see one that was/ is an easy fix.

Shalom (Peace). Salam (Peace).

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Let's take a step back. First of all, I was just addressing in a speculation kind of way, that the Apartheid reference was to restriction of movement.

Regarding Israel and Palestine, I am staying out of this. It is a very complex issue that I wish the British would not have created/ heightened. One that I currently don't understand. With that said, I obviously don't know all of the issues involve or potential solutions. I once had the privilege of talking to a former Israeli solder that happened to be at a class a few years ago. The impression I was left with is the situation is very complex and unfortunate.

Like many other land disputes (for lack of a better term) it won't be easy. There are many around the world that are also complex I've yet to see one that was/ is an easy fix.

Shalom (Peace). Salam (Peace).
You misspelled the Ottoman Empire.

Top Bottom