RIP John Hurt

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
I love Doctor Who so he will always be the "War Doctor" to me.

I also believe that it is his stomach the alien comes out of in the movie "Alien".

Iceland12

Reaction score
He was also very good in Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy a few years back. Then again, he was almost always good wasn't he?

Frink

Reaction score
He was also very good in Tinker, Taylor, Soldier, Spy a few years back. Then again, he was almost always good wasn't he?

I'm a big LeCarre fan. I just re watched the old BBC Tinker Tailor and the new one. Hurt as Control is the one character who is unquestionably better than the old series. That's really saying something because the original was excellent. Hurt had the advantage of being aloud to show Control after the shooting in Czechoslovakia as his health deteriorated and he searched old records for clues. He really made the most of it.

Just look at this IMDB page. The variety and quality is astounding. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000457/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
I love Doctor Who so he will always be the "War Doctor" to me.

I also believe that it is his stomach the alien comes out of in the movie "Alien".
That David Tennant and Matt Smith held their own vs. Hurt showed the acting chops of those two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom