Right Wingnut Cancel Culture OUT OF CONTROL!!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
And he eats sensible ice cream from South Dakota State University.
Get the Hobo Crunch!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This stuff is $60 a can from Washington State.
1613762562328.jpeg

Nax5

Reaction score
u of mn dairy and meat lab on the St. Paul campus had goodies too...
Honestly tho. They have some of the best ice cream and bacon. It was so hard to go when I was in school since its only open for like 2 hours on a Tuesday or something.

stocker08

Reaction score
That stuff is too expensive. Upwards of $8/pint. It violates KGF's acceptable Ice Cream pricing threshold!
You can save money by having two scoops for yourself but only letting everyone else have one.

Wally

Reaction score
The Right has and probably always will be the biggest purveyors of cancel culture.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The left dominates American culture today.
Uh huh. You poor babies.

And now Rush is gone, too. Where will you go, to just be you?

Maybe you should all move to Mar-a-Lago. You could each become your own version of Florida Man.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Uh huh. You poor babies.

And now Rush is gone, too. Where will you go, to just be you?

Maybe you should all move to Mar-a-Lago. You could each become your own version of Florida Man.
It was just a statement of fact, not a complaint. Be proud of all you’ve accomplished. We’re living in a progressive paradise!!

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
The left dominates American culture today.
This is an accurate statement. Social media has led the charge in the move to the Left. It’s also opened the door for more exposure to extremists groups on both sides of the aisle. Most of those extremists associate with the Right and their desire for no/less government.

As a Moderate that leans Right, it’s been very discouraging to see what the Republican Party has become. As an American, I want accountability of our own and respect across the globe. DJT made a mockery of both and needs to be held accountable. I was disgusted by the Capitol riot as much as I was the riots of last summer after Mr. Floyd’s murder. They all deserve a jail cell.

The Republicans need to take a stand internally. If you vote your conscience, you deserve to be censured? MGT is someone you want playing a leading role in voicing the Party’s platform? There are true leaders in the Republican Party like Sass, Thune and Kinzinger that believe in the same type government as I do that are willing to sacrifice their political careers to do the right thing. That’s true leadership.

If Republicans take ownership of their own flaws, that will also make it easier, and more credible, to call out the idiots on the Left as well. That’s exactly what this country needs.

Section2

Reaction score
This is an accurate statement. Social media has led the charge in the move to the Left. It’s also opened the door for more exposure to extremists groups on both sides of the aisle. Most of those extremists associate with the Right and their desire for no/less government.

As a Moderate that leans Right, it’s been very discouraging to see what the Republican Party has become. As an American, I want accountability of our own and respect across the globe. DJT made a mockery of both and needs to be held accountable. I was disgusted by the Capitol riot as much as I was the riots of last summer after Mr. Floyd’s murder. They all deserve a jail cell.

The Republicans need to take a stand internally. If you vote your conscience, you deserve to be censured? MGT is someone you want playing a leading role in voicing the Party’s platform? There are true leaders in the Republican Party like Sass, Thune and Kinzinger that believe in the same type government as I do that are willing to sacrifice their political careers to do the right thing. That’s true leadership.

If Republicans take ownership of their own flaws, that will also make it easier, and more credible, to call out the idiots on the Left as well. That’s exactly what this country needs.
How on earth is MGT a leader in the Republican Party?

Wally

Reaction score

The left on dominates on social issues, which is a meaningless smoke screen that has basically zero practical impact on peoples lives. Business and money is still dominated by the right.
Thats the shit that actually matters in peoples lives. Most dems are to the right on business and money.

Section2

Reaction score
The left on dominates on social issues, which is a meaningless smoke screen that has basically zero practical impact on peoples lives. Business and money is still dominated by the right.
Thats the shit that actually matters in peoples lives. Most dems are to the right on business and money.
You sure? Every major Corp in America is signaling that they are woke, installing diversity equity and inclusion councils and policies, training anti racism, etc. Silicon Valley? Where most of the money is being made, completely left wing. Banks are in bed with Dems. Unless I’m missing your point.

Wally

Reaction score
You sure? Every major Corp in America is signaling that they are woke, installing diversity equity and inclusion councils and policies, training anti racism, etc. Silicon Valley? Where most of the money is being made, completely left wing. Banks are in bed with Dems. Unless I’m missing your point.
I am talking money policy, if Target has gender neutral bathrooms it doesn't affect 95% of people. Its totally insignificant. If a company uses proper pronouns it is the same, insignificant. Antiracism is the same. The right loves to scream about it tho.

Taxes, healthcare, minimum wage ect are things that have the most affect and the things that are moving the slowest or have primarily moved in the wrong direction. These are the progressive policies that actually make a real difference in peoples lives.

And no when it comes to issues affecting the bottom line silicon valley is not really progressive, maybe a few but not the majority.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
I am talking money policy, if Target has gender neutral bathrooms it doesn't affect 95% of people. Its totally insignificant. If a company uses proper pronouns it is the same, insignificant. Antiracism is the same. The right loves to scream about it tho.

Taxes, healthcare, minimum wage ect are things that have the most affect and the things that are moving the slowest or have primarily moved in the wrong direction. These are the progressive policies that actually make a real difference in peoples lives.

And no when it comes to issues affecting the bottom line silicon valley is not really progressive, maybe a few but not the majority.
2 cares about wokeness. He cares about it a lot.

Top Bottom