Republican leader Matt Gaetz demonstrates family values

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Proven right
I’m no fan of Gaetz. I loved to see him booted. But a confession by an associate who is under indictment and trying to negotiate a minimal plea agreement isn’t “proof”. It is some evidence.

Again, Gaetz is an idiot and I’d be happy to see him go, but he is not a ”Republican leader” in any sense of the word leader as this thread title suggests. It’s pretty well known that most Republicans don’t like the guy.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Read another article that takes a different angle. Gaetz reportedly promoted a medical marijuana bill in the FLA State Legislature. When the bill passed, a friend of his got one of the state licenses to grow marijuana for the program, and other friend of his, a doctor, landed a lucrative job as a medical advisor to the program.

the gist of the article is that Gaetz is being accused of influence peddling.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Read another article that takes a different angle. Gaetz reportedly promoted a medical marijuana bill in the FLA State Legislature. When the bill passed, a friend of his got one of the state licenses to grow marijuana for the program, and other friend of his, a doctor, landed a lucrative job as a medical advisor to the program.

the gist of the article is that Gaetz is being accused of influence peddling.
Thanks SON.

Looking at your avatar and Gaetz, the thought pooped into my mind that he looks like a Marvel Comics villain - bouffant locks, massive forehead (I have one too, but my Mommy tells me it fits my face - LOL, and reptilian good looks with the oozing sense of entitlement.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He clicked on an ad. Creepy, but thats really not the same as actually paying a minor for sex. Ya but fail, as the details stand today.
Careful now, on GH a statement like this caring about the facts could be considered ‘defending’ a sex trafficker.

Top Bottom