Republican leader Matt Gaetz demonstrates family values

Wally

Reaction score
Game over.

If the accounts of Greenberg flipping then probably.

Although to me paying prostitutes is not a big deal and should be legal. But, if the underage one is real then he is toast.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If the accounts of Greenberg flipping then probably.

Although to me paying prostitutes is not a big deal and should be legal. But, if the underage one is real then he is toast.
Even if the pros are not underage, his political career (even as a Trumper) won't survive IMO and he won't have to worry about being on TV any longer either.

Luckily, Daddy's rich!!!

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Specifically how???? Provide example of it with links.

You bloviating doesn't count as one, BTW.
Still waiting Sedition 2 for specific example of the Times being an unreliable source (including links); your opinion is emblematic of zilch.

As is all of our conversations, once I start digging in with you, you clam up and scamper away.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don’t believe anonymous NYT sources. Neither should anyone. They abused the trust of their readers for political expediency. That has a cost.
Reviewing his electronic trail is not an anonymous source.
Why wait for real facts about your political opponents to be revealed when you can smear them with anonymous sources and suspect info before the actual story can be learned, true or false?

If true, you get a big head start. If false, you can simply let the story die on its own and never apologize or acknowledge the misinformation.
It’s a win-win for lefty journalism.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why wait for real facts about your political opponents to be revealed when you can smear them with anonymous sources and suspect info before the actual story can be learned, true or false?

If true, you get a big head start. If false, you can simply let the story die on its own and never apologize or acknowledge the misinformation.
It's like Fox and Dominion.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

LOL -

The fact is that Dump's Justice Dept started an investigation.
The fact is that his buddy has been indicted on 33 felony counts.
The fact is that same buddy has sent him money.
The fact is that you and your Q buddies make all sorts of outlandish claims about Democratic pedophiles and turn a blind eye when one of your Dumpers is accused.
The fact is that your team never accepts any facts that they don't like (#FakeNews).
The fact is that Dump lost
The fact is that there was no election fraud
The fact is that you are rarely correct on any issue.

Enjoy your weekend Barn Owl.

justthefacts

Reaction score

This you?

xSiW7k7.png

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
There have also been reports tying Gaetz and Greenberg to a scheme where a bogus 3rd-party candidate was recruited to run for office and siphon votes away from legitimate candidates.

with this much smoke, it's going to be hard for Gaetz to avoid some kind of consequences.

howeda7

Reaction score
Says the Fellas who shrieked about Hunter Biden's laptop for weeks. Could you be bigger hypocrites?

howeda7

Reaction score
KGF, see Fool2 for treatment of your huge faceplant in this thread. He's an expert.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The FBI has the laptop!
The FBI literally confirmed that they obtained the laptop. The subpoena to obtain it is public record. In response to this information GHers advised that you can’t trust the FBI and they were lying.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Where oh where art thee Old White Fellers??? Jimniy it got quiet in this thread.

1617997274861.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The FBI has the laptop!
It was implied that the FBI having the laptop verified the veracity of the leaked documents. The leaked documents may be authentic, they might not be, it did not dampen the enthusiasm for them.
This still may a giant issue, but it isn't the slam dunk implied before the election.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This you?

xSiW7k7.png
You can’t be serious.

I saw the nude pics of Katie Hill before I made a post. It was pretty disgusting. The story was well known.

Have you seen any pics of Gaetz or is it still a rumor? Very little is truly known about Gaetz.

But if he goes down, it’s good for the GOP. He’s a rabble rouser,

You certainly have proven one of my main points in the above post though. The lefty media is happy to report on speculative info about a GOP congressman and couldn’t care less about the Dem woman with nude pics and staffer affairs.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Says the Fellas who shrieked about Hunter Biden's laptop for weeks. Could you be bigger hypocrites?
Geezus howie, we know there is a laptop. The NY Post some of the printable stuff on it.

The pictures are facts, like Hunter drugged out or teeth rotted out from what ever drugs he was doing.

Those are facts.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I saw the nude pics of Katie Hill before I made a post. It was pretty disgusting.

Have you seen any pics of Gaetz or is it still a rumor?

You didn't know who the other person was when you posted. There were rumors and you started a thread.

To answer your question, I have seen pics of Gaetz, and I can attest to the fact that he bears a striking resemblance to Beavis.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You didn't know who the other person was when you posted. There were rumors and you started a thread.

To answer your question, I have seen pics of Gaetz, and I can attest to the fact that he bears a striking resemblance to Beavis.
I didn’t know who the other person was? It was as campaign staffer. Her husband outed her.

Yeah, there’s lots of rumors, but there was also a crap load known.

You know little to nothing about Gaetz.

Tell me what facts you KNOW about Gaetz?

howeda7

Reaction score
Geezus howie, we know there is a laptop. The NY Post some of the printable stuff on it.

The pictures are facts, like Hunter drugged out or teeth rotted out from what ever drugs he was doing.

Those are facts.
There are plenty of facts about Gaetz known already. But you're pretzeling and defending him.

Top Bottom