Republican leader Matt Gaetz demonstrates family values

howeda7

Reaction score
It was literally a five-line tweet that you misread. Given your propensity for extremely poor reading comprehension, as pointed out by many people on this very board, do you think it's about time you put a little more effort into actually trying to comprehend the information readily accessible to you? Five lines. Just five. It probably takes 3 seconds for the average adult reader to read all of the words in those five lines. Just read them.
But then he couldn't claim he "doesn't know much about" and "hasn't heard" any facts inconvenient to his narrative.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
came across a story about Gaetz from when he was in the Florida State Senate. Allegedly, he and some other young legislators played a sex game where they earned points for banging women, including allegedly more points if the woman was a virgin.

I wonder how soon until he comes out with the tearful confession that he is a sex addict and is going into rehab, followed by the claim that he is not responsible for anything because of his addiction.
That might be the only way he gets out of this without doing time.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
came across a story about Gaetz from when he was in the Florida State Senate. Allegedly, he and some other young legislators played a sex game where they earned points for banging women, including allegedly more points if the woman was a virgin.

I wonder how soon until he comes out with the tearful confession that he is a sex addict and is going into rehab, followed by the claim that he is not responsible for anything because of his addiction.

So far, the things he's allegedly done that I've heard about which are actually criminal are:

— sex with an underage/minor girl

— trafficking

— transporting a minor

— the fake ID thing

— illegal drugs

..."Other that that, Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"

howeda7

Reaction score
So far, the things he's allegedly done that I've heard about which are actually criminal are:

— sex with an underage/minor girl

— trafficking

— transporting a minor

— the fake ID thing

— illegal drugs

..."Other that that, Mrs. Lincoln, did you enjoy the play?"
Don't forget his "son" who's also lived with him since he was a minor....

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

While that may help him with his PR gambit, I don't think it will help him legally as sex charges, especially if they are underage, are radioactive, especially after Epstein.

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Must. Defend.Trump.at.all.costs.no.matter.how.much.it exposes.me...

Spoof is completely neutral. I have no idea what you're referring to.

He simply hates it when anyone brings up Donald Trump, that's all.

Spoof's reactive, emotional response is perfectly reasonable and innocent. It's not a 'tic'! Really... it's not!

So... stop talking about the U.S., circa 2016-2021, aka the Trump Administration years. Or any of Trump policies. Or anything Trump ever said or did. Please! Stop!

Spoof HATES that stuff!

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
It was literally a five-line tweet that you misread. Given your propensity for extremely poor reading comprehension, as pointed out by many people on this very board, do you think it's about time you put a little more effort into actually trying to comprehend the information readily accessible to you? Five lines. Just five. It probably takes 3 seconds for the average adult reader to read all of the words in those five lines. Just read them.
Wow, a paragraph seizing on a minor mistake that you didn’t point out that I already admitted. Desperate and pathetic.
Which tweet did I get this info from?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
The difference is we weren’t calling this d-bag a hero ay ear ago.
Depends on who is we. I’m not sure Coumos detractors get credit for bitching about him pre emptively based on his party designation. When it came out he was cheating, most sane people were against him, and a few people claimed clairvoyantly they knew he was cheating.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Depends on who is we.
You probably didn’t because you’re not a hack. But there were plenty on this board. I mean, the media fawned over him all summer. He was a Dem hero. Gaetz is a minor Republican figure who rode the Trump wave.

howeda7

Reaction score
The difference is we weren’t calling this d-bag a hero a year ago.
Of course not. That would be 26 × accused of assault Trump. Or Eric Greitens, your rising star. He only blindfolded and duct tapes the women he has affairs with but at least they're legal.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You probably didn’t because you’re not a hack. But there were plenty on this board. I mean, the media fawned over him all summer. He was a Dem hero. Gaetz is a minor Republican figure who rode the Trump wave.
Apologies for editing after your response, but your point is valid in that Gaetz is not Cuomo. That’s Ohio State playing Hamline.

cncmin

Reaction score
Wow, a paragraph seizing on a minor mistake that you didn’t point out that I already admitted. Desperate and pathetic.
Which tweet did I get this info from?
The one a few posts before this one....or whereever you got your bad information from. Is it really too much to ask you to get your stuff straight before you post on a subject? It's not like this is a rare occurrence with you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If this thread doesn't get as many posts as the Ted Cruz thread, it will be a great injustice, because that's the best measure of things here!
I’m still OUTRAGED that TC tried to take a family vacation.

Spoofin

Reaction score
This from the guy who once asked me where I got my data in a post where I linked the study with the data.

Spoofin

Reaction score
But then he couldn't claim he "doesn't know much about" and "hasn't heard" any facts inconvenient to his narrative.
Well, he posted in this thread so we all know what that means.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Of course not. That would be 26 × accused of assault Trump. Or Eric Greitens, your rising star. He only blindfolded and duct tapes the women he has affairs with but at least they're legal.
Drink!

Section2

Reaction score
The one a few posts before this one....or whereever you got your bad information from. Is it really too much to ask you to get your stuff straight before you post on a subject? It's not like this is a rare occurrence with you.
Which one a few posts before this? Quote it. Is it really too much for you to get your story straight before you get on your high horse and grandstand over a totally minor, and admitted, error? Are you so insecure and pathetic? Don’t answer. It’s not a rare occurrence for you.

tikited

Me
Reaction score

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers​

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.
Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

Tell me more about the hula hoop.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I didn’t make or call him a hero. I just stated a fact about him at the time. Even though all charges were dropped against him, I haven’t spoken about him since, but you seemed focused on him.

As I recall, you defended Congressmen Katie Hill who was forced to resign for naked pic indiscretions/affair with a staffer.

I didn’t defend Greitens for his actions.

Democrats loved Cuomo. There was talk that Dems wanted him to replace Biden in the presidential race. A year later, he has multiple scandals.

howeda7

Reaction score
I didn’t make or call him a hero. I just stated a fact about him at the time. Even though all charges were dropped against him, I haven’t spoken about him since, but you seemed focused on him.

As I recall, you defended Congressmen Katie Hill who was forced to resign for naked pic indiscretions/affair with a staffer.

I didn’t defend Greitens for his actions.

Democrats loved Cuomo. There was talk that Dems wanted him to replace Biden in the presidential race. A year later, he has multiple scandals.
You recall poorly. It's OK it happens with age.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Democrats admired the way Cuomo took the pandemic seriously while Trump was telling lies, pretending it would go away on its own, and playing golf.

When the Cuomo scandals broke, pretty much every liberal poster here said the same thing: if he is guilty, he must face the consequences.

Sorry, Bubba. You got nothin'.

Top Bottom