Republican leader Matt Gaetz demonstrates family values

justthefacts

Reaction score
iGciHcX.png

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
We'll see what actually comes out with this story the next few weeks. It's so weird. Call me skeptical.

Unfortunately, whenever the NY Times releases a fast turn "breaking news" rumor hit piece on a Republican, there's a 99.99% chance it's bullshit. Then when the proof comes out and proves it as political propaganda bullshit, the story quietly goes away with no retraction or, at best, some mealy-mouthed explanation that the "spirit of the story" was correct. Wash, rinse and repeat.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I haven’t liked Gaetz since he was elected. I don’t know if there is an issue here, but I’d be happy to see him hit the road. He has been a grandstander. And anybody who calls himself “firebrand” is a douche.

He’s from a strongly Republican district and can easily be replaced.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I haven’t liked Gaetz since he was elected. I don’t know if there is an issue here, but I’d be happy to see him hit the road. He has been a grandstander. And anybody who calls himself “firebrand” is a douche.

He’s from a strongly Republican district and can easily be replaced.
So what you're saying is that Trump is a bad judge of character

howeda7

Reaction score

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers​

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.
Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

howeda7

Reaction score

Gaetz showed nude photos of women he said he'd slept with to lawmakers​

Rep. Matt Gaetz, the Florida Republican being investigated by the Justice Department over sex trafficking allegations, made a name for himself when he arrived on Capitol Hill as a conservative firebrand on TV and staunch defender of then-President Donald Trump. Behind the scenes, Gaetz gained a reputation in Congress over his relationships with women and bragging about his sexual escapades to his colleagues, multiple sources told CNN.
Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor. The sources, including two people directly shown the material, said Gaetz displayed the images of women on his phone and talked about having sex with them. One of the videos showed a naked woman with a hula hoop, according to one source.
"It was a point of pride," one of the sources said of Gaetz.

Reports that Lindsey Graham could be heard yelling "Damn, why didn't I think of that?" could not be confirmed.....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Gaetz allegedly showed off to other lawmakers photos and videos of nude women he said he had slept with, the sources told CNN, including while on the House floor
Take that Q shaman! Gretzky did the nasty right there on the House floor!

cncmin

Reaction score
We'll see what actually comes out with this story the next few weeks. It's so weird. Call me skeptical.

Unfortunately, whenever the NY Times releases a fast turn "breaking news" rumor hit piece on a Republican, there's a 99.99% chance it's bullshit. Then when the proof comes out and proves it as political propaganda bullshit, the story quietly goes away with no retraction or, at best, some mealy-mouthed explanation that the "spirit of the story" was correct. Wash, rinse and repeat.
Name one story the NYT came out with that was total BS.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Reports that Lindsey Graham could be heard yelling "Damn, why didn't I think of that?" could not be confirmed.....
Be happy to see Gaetz go down the tubes, but forgive me if I have doubts about what CNN reports. 🤣😂🤣😂

jamiche

Reaction score
I doubt you will find any Gaetz supporters on this board. No idea if any of the allegations are true but he is the quintessential douchebag politician. this, you are covered.
By posting this, you are covered. Now you can sort of begin supporting Gaetz in order to "own the prog bros," melvin. When you get called on it you will become outraged, then pretzel and, ultimately, all caps.

Rinse and repeat.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
He didn't want to Lucas Ball. hahaahahahahahaha

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If this thread doesn't get as many posts as the Ted Cruz thread, it will be a great injustice, because that's the best measure of things here!

Section2

Reaction score
By posting this, you are covered. Now you can sort of begin supporting Gaetz in order to "own the prog bros," melvin. When you get called on it you will become outraged, then pretzel and, ultimately, all caps.

Rinse and repeat.
Nah. I have never liked Gaetz. I can’t think of any interview I’ve seen where I thought he made good points. He’s a douche.
Ill defend anyone, right or left, if I think they are right or deserve defending because of unfair attacks.
Progs own themselves.

cncmin

Reaction score
Ah, his aide? I misread. Thanks
It was literally a five-line tweet that you misread. Given your propensity for extremely poor reading comprehension, as pointed out by many people on this very board, do you think it's about time you put a little more effort into actually trying to comprehend the information readily accessible to you? Five lines. Just five. It probably takes 3 seconds for the average adult reader to read all of the words in those five lines. Just read them.

Wally

Reaction score
Gaetz is so dumb he thought getting a fake ID for a 17 year old makes it legal for her to bounce on your.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Gaetz is so dumb he thought getting a fake ID for a 17 year old makes it legal for her to bounce on your.....
🤣🤣🤣🤣

WHAAAAT?

Did he really think that plan would work? Good grief!!!

Top Bottom