Religious leader dies

bga1

Reaction score

What Mr Alavi said....

bga1

Reaction score
This is how people like Mnpls and Minnesota get their minds controlled.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
No idea what you’re talking about. Not going to click on it. If you want to have a discussion, summarize the argument and I’ll respond.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what Mnpls posted but don't feed the troll bga!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Much better to feed an insulting troll like bass.

bga1

Reaction score
No idea what you’re talking about. Not going to click on it. If you want to have a discussion, summarize the argument and I’ll respond.
It said: This is a message to bubble boy from your master.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It said: This is a message to bubble boy from your master.
Obviously it didn’t say anything of the sort.

You’re not interested in honest, intelligent discussion. Just want to be an insulting troll like bass. That’s your choice.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I’ve been busy this weekend and not checked the news at all. That’s not shameful in the slightest. I feel no shame, anyway.

OK, sure now I get it. Trump killed the head of ISIS, as his shadow monsters scripted for him.

He was getting crushed by the impeachment, so they cooked up something to try to give him an Obama kills bin Laden type of moment. In fact, predictably he is trying to lie by saying it is bigger and more important than bin Laden’s killing. Not at all true, of course.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2019/10/27/bigger-than-bin-laden-striking-things-about-trumps-announcement-that-baghdadi-is-dead/

The third striking thing is the credit-taking. Trump wasn’t initially very forward about how much credit he thought he deserved for this. As he took questions, it was clear what he was angling for.
Most significantly, he repeatedly alluded to the idea that Baghdadi’s death was a bigger moment than Osama bin Laden’s. Bin Laden was killed in 2011 on President Barack Obama’s watch, and Trump at the time accused Obama of taking credit for it.

Last edited:

Minnesota

Reaction score
One of us cares a lot about the Washington Post, and it isn’t me. Glad I’m still living in your head rent free, though.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
One of us cares a lot about the Washington Post, and it isn’t me. Glad I’m still living in your head rent free, though.
You don’t speak for me. I don’t care about the Post more than any other large media outlet that has a lot of revenue at stake if they lose readers with false/dishonest publications.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The man died of old age, and his funeral procession was attacked. Hey, we still have a dead body and a great photo-op! Death is a many splendered thing.

bga1

Reaction score
You don’t speak for me. I don’t care about the Post more than any other large media outlet that has a lot of revenue at stake if they lose readers with false/dishonest publications.
oops! intramural battle!

Minnesota

Reaction score
Didn’t the guy have a PhD in Islamic studies? What are you hooting MAGA swine upset about exactly?

diehard

Reaction score
Fill us in on his PhD, please. From the University of Lucifer?

Reaction score
Adolph Hitler 56, struggling artist and writer, inspiring orator and Semitic population control expert died this morning of unknown causes. Foul play suspected.

Jeshurun

King of the Too's
Reaction score
Renowned geneticist and hobbit enthusiast Saruman tragically murdered by assistant Grima while vacationing in the Shire.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Although he wasn’t able to get his single sentence post grammatically correct, DT Jr. seems as if he may have an interest in Bible Talk. Do you suppose he might be open to a discussion of Namaah, daughter of Lamech on Twitter:confused:.

jamiche

Reaction score
You got cut from the choir.
Speaking of religious leaders, humiliated beggar, I learned that your First Religious Leader let Baghdadi out of prison in 2004 (I know, Obama's fault). Things will come tragically full circle when it turns out that your Second Religious Leader let the next Baghdadi out of prison in 2019 (I know, Obama's fault).

Top Bottom