Reconciliation

jamiche

Reaction score
You’re welcome for paying for your covid check that you didn’t earn. Maybe donate some to a favorite charity if you have one.
The feds stole that money from you and handed it to Craig, micro brain, one time one millionaire galty, hangry, plawzy and the rest of the welfare mongers.

Of course, it remains a mystery who, how and why someone is paying you $400/hour to sit on this site all day.

Section2

Reaction score
The feds stole that money from you and handed it to Craig, micro brain, one time one millionaire galty, hangry, plawzy and the rest of the welfare mongers.

Of course, it remains a mystery who, how and why someone is paying you $400/hour to sit on this site all day.
Ah, you deny that you have received stimulus checks? Are you ashamed? Just how deep on the dole are you?

jamiche

Reaction score
Ah, you deny that you have received stimulus checks? Are you ashamed? Just how deep on the dole are you?
Good effort, Melvin. Unlike the donalds on this board, I can’t see any reason to share financial info on an obscure message board. I don’t have those insecurities. For the most part that seems to be the case with the nondons who post.

Section2

Reaction score
Good effort, Melvin. Unlike the donalds on this board, I can’t see any reason to share financial info on an obscure message board. I don’t have those insecurities. For the most part that seems to be the case with the nondons who post.
Of course! You like to attack, not defend. The truth is probably inconvenient for the arguments you make. Better to hide. It suits you.

jamiche

Reaction score
Of course! You like to attack, not defend. The truth is probably inconvenient for the arguments you make. Better to hide. It suits you.
Nope. I just don't make stuff up on the internet, Melvin.

jamiche

Reaction score
The donalds secretly hate themselves. But on the internet they can be anyone. A $400/hr economic genius for example.
OK, OK, Melvin has adroitly backed me into a corner. I'm Steph Curry and I got some of the Covid cash the feds stole from him. The $75M that I earned last year in basketball, endorsement and investment related income got me just under the line to take a titch of Melvy's cash.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Ah, so this is why Jammer is hiding. Who is your caretaker Jammer?
Pretty funny that the biggest snowflake on the board makes a dumbass joke about someone hiding. Watch out! It's Antifa! Ohhh. Wait. That's just your little tiny shadow.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Are these parts of the bill popular?
They should just put these things in a separate bill, but then package that bill with the COVID relief bill so they have to be voted on together with the same vote. Then, when people complain about these things being lumped in with the COVID stuff the Ds can all yell “they were separate bills”. IALTO.

howeda7

Reaction score
They should just put these things in a separate bill, but then package that bill with the COVID relief bill so they have to be voted on together with the same vote. Then, when people complain about these things being lumped in with the COVID stuff the Ds can all yell “they were separate bills”. IALTO.
Please. This is the only major bill they will get to pass all year. They can only use reconciliation once. Moscow Mitch will block everything else. And he has passed whatever he wanted by whatever means necessary. Crying when the other side does it is beyond hypocrisy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Please. This is the only major bill they will get to pass all year. They can only use reconciliation once. Moscow Mitch will block everything else. And he has passed whatever he wanted by whatever means necessary. Crying when the other side does it is beyond hypocrisy.
What a joke. Ds have the Whitehouse and Congress and look at you still playing the victim card and justify whatever suits you. You certainly do know hypocrisy.

stocker08

Reaction score
You are trying to talk to Trumpers. Of course they are going to whine and cry about everything now that Biden is in office. Hypocrite doesn't begin to describe these two.

howeda7

Reaction score
What a joke. Ds have the Whitehouse and Congress and look at you still playing the victim card and justify whatever suits you. You certainly do know hypocrisy.
It's not a victim card, it's just a fact. They only have 50 votes. They're not getting rid of the filibuster. So this is the only major bill they can pass until next year, when they can pass exactly one more. So, yes they will put multiple things in one bill. It's the reality of how our government works right now. If the situation were reversed, the R's would do the exact same thing and they have.

To scream and whine about them using this process means you're just an ignorant fool. But we knew that, so I'm wasting my time.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's not a victim card, it's just a fact. They only have 50 votes. They're not getting rid of the filibuster. So this is the only major bill they can pass until next year, when they can pass exactly one more. So, yes they will put multiple things in one bill. It's the reality of how our government works right now.

To scream and whine about it means you're just an ignorant fool. But we knew that, so I'm wasting my time.
To complain about something Howie likes makes me an ignorant fool. That’s pretty rich after watching you bitch about pretty much everything for the past year. Also, you are correct that you are wasting your time if you think I give a rat’s ass about being called names by a dishonest hypocritical bigot.

Section2

Reaction score
It's not a victim card, it's just a fact. They only have 50 votes. They're not getting rid of the filibuster. So this is the only major bill they can pass until next year, when they can pass exactly one more. So, yes they will put multiple things in one bill. It's the reality of how our government works right now. If the situation were reversed, the R's would do the exact same thing and they have.

To scream and whine about them using this process means you're just an ignorant fool. But we knew that, so I'm wasting my time.
And just like that: Howie no longer cares about the deficit. Poof. Magic.

Section2

Reaction score
IT ALL POLLED WELL. JTF SAID.

Top Bottom