Reconciliation

howeda7

Reaction score
That's all well and good but I'm sure one of the sticking points is not nearly enough money for transgender issues in northern Africa, and not enough money for the Smithsonian
Thank God you guys still have transphobia to turn to when you need to deflect. What would you do with out it? Antifa Caravans! only work for some things...

jamiche

Reaction score
degree of deficit is quite a bit more lopsided.
I’m gonna put you in the “yes” column for secession. You don’t want to share a country with the seds. Who could blame you?
I can't control anything you decide to do, melvin. I would have advised you to stop posting while you were behind 46K posts ago.

If you decide to leave, I'll fund a one way ticket to Myanmar. Same for salty galty. I know I would have to stand in line to fund donald's ticket. It would be the honor of generations.

jamiche

Reaction score
Thank God you guys still have transphobia to turn to when you need to deflect. What would you do with out it? Antifa Caravans! only work for some things...
You forgot about the caravans from Honduras, Howie! Were they the ones who assaulted our capitol and tried to hang the VP?

jamiche

Reaction score
Return on tax dollars. Red states are MUCH bigger net takers. Got to stop bailing out the dotard Trumpers.

They are going to take back our country, stocker! They need our money to do it! Figure it out or go home.

howeda7

Reaction score
You forgot about the caravans from Honduras, Howie! Were they the ones who assaulted our capitol and tried to hang the VP?
No. It was almost all white people who stormed the capitol, so we know it had to be Antifa!

The only other possible explanation is that it was delusional, violent mentally ill Trump Cultists. But that can't be. They're peaceful Patriots who love their President and Jesus and were only there for selfies and a good chuckle.

Last edited:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I'd bet a month's salary that I know more transgender people than you do. Would you care to explain how it is "transphobia" to not think we should send 10's of millions of dollars to other countries for various things like this? Are you that dense? You can't see that plain fact through your hyper-partisan goggles?

Perhaps you should tell some of the thousands of businesses that have closed (many permanently) and hundreds of thousands of employees sent home because the left would rather ship money that could help THEM to other continents for whatever it is that catches their fancy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I'd bet a month's salary that I know more transgender people than you do. Would you care to explain how it is "transphobia" to not think we should send 10's of millions of dollars to other countries for various things like this? Are you that dense? You can't see that plain fact through your hyper-partisan goggles?

Perhaps you should tell some of the thousands of businesses that have closed (many permanently) and hundreds of thousands of employees sent home because the left would rather ship money that could help THEM to other continents for whatever it is that catches their fancy.
You have to ask? Howie is easily one of the most dishonest, prejudiced, and delusional sheep on GH. He is a standout at finding random Twitter crap and posting it tho, so he has that going for him.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Kinda hard to move from 600B to 1.9T. Glad Biden is entertaining them and took the meeting. I think he will ask for quite a bit more and see if they can get to a lower number than 1.9, but probably well north of 1 at least or maybe north of 1.5.

Would be great to have 60 votes on it, but I don't see that unless it's way closer to 600 and I don't think they want to do that.

We'll see.

Granted, of course, folks like Manchin and Sinema have lots of power. Need every last one of the 50. Senators aren't binary D/R, there's a spectrum. If Manchin says he wants to go much closer to the 600 package, then I'll take that over nothing.

Section2

Reaction score
How seemlessly we move on to the next outrage of the day. Transphobia!! Sure, we can’t use the word “woman”, we have to call them bleeders. This is progress! Don’t think, just obey.

Section2

Reaction score
Tax cut “for the super rich”. smh
I agree with Jen. We must pass a $10 T “stimulus” Bill. There is no risk in being too large. $2000? A pittance. I demand $10k checks a month for all until the government deems it safe to reopen. To not do so is gross negligence. People are dying.

Section2

Reaction score
Return on tax dollars. Red states are MUCH bigger net takers. Got to stop bailing out the dotard Trumpers.

I agree. We should look into whatever programs contribute to this unfair misallocation and immediately end all of those programs. I’m sure you are on board as well.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Every politician who gives away free shit, and ESPECIALLY free money, is going to be awfully damn popular. I wonder why nobody ever thought of this before? This is the kind of thing that resonates with the average progressive today

stocker08

Reaction score
I agree. We should look into whatever programs contribute to this unfair misallocation and immediately end all of those programs. I’m sure you are on board as well.
I could care less.

John Galt

Reaction score
I agree with Jen. We must pass a $10 T “stimulus” Bill. There is no risk in being too large. $2000? A pittance. I demand $10k checks a month for all until the government deems it safe to reopen. To not do so is gross negligence. People are dying.
Tax cut “for the super rich”. smh
It’s really as disingenuous as can be. Direct checks to people that make under $150K is now labeled as a tax break for the rich?

jamiche

Reaction score
Every politician who gives away free shit, and ESPECIALLY free money, is going to be awfully damn popular. I wonder why nobody ever thought of this before? This is the kind of thing that resonates with the average progressive today
Like a tax cut for the red states or or additional farm subsidies to buy off the farmers who are pissed about the tariffs.

jamiche

Reaction score

Are some of them your best friends, plawzzy?

Wally

Reaction score
That's been tried, salty galty. The result was $400B in tax incentives and no seditionist votes. Elections have consequences. You remember that.
Oh no the feds giving back to the states that the rest of the country has been leaching off for decades. Righties love their federal welfare.

scools12

Reaction score
If you don’t agree with this you are a white supremacist / nationalist bigoted racist seditious insurrectionist with transphobia.

justthefacts

Reaction score
There basically is no risk. The likelihood of inflation is next to zero for several years.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Right? Look how happy you and others in this thread are about it! :cool:

Section2

Reaction score
Deficit hawks have been predicting inflation since 2009. Still hasn't come. What evidence is there that it's likely to happen anytime soon?

CPI inflation hasn’t come to pass. Zero risk? A fools words. Asset price inflation has happened. Every time you hear the left complain about housing costs, minimum wages, health care costs, yep, inflation.

we are on a train heading for a bridge with no tracks. It is a mathematical impossibility that we can ever pay back our debt or meet our long term obligations. The only question is when.

justthefacts

Reaction score
CPI inflation hasn’t come to pass. Zero risk? A fools words. Asset price inflation has happened. Every time you hear the left complain about housing costs, minimum wages, health care costs, yep, inflation.

we are on a train heading for a bridge with no tracks. It is a mathematical impossibility that we can ever pay back our debt or meet our long term obligations. The only question is when.
How can you say simultaneously that CPI inflation hasn't happened, but complaints about the minimum wage are because of inflation. The minimum wage went to $3.35 in 1981 and is $7.25 now, a CAGR of 1.95%. What level of inflation do you think is too high?

Housing costs are a result of a lack of supply, caused largely by zoning restrictions. How can you say that they're a result of loose monetary policy?

I'd also like to hear how rising health care costs are a result of Fed policies.

howeda7

Reaction score

I'm sure you have dozens.

If you want to argue that we waste a ton of $ on unnecessary foreign aid, I agree with you. I don't think that was the main thrust of your comment.

Top Bottom