Questin about whites using the "N" word and who made it popular for the average white to use it?

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
About a year ago Bill Marr used the phrase ' I'm not your house nigger" on HBO.

When I was growing up on Navy basses, I never heard that rasest term. I sill dont use it today. Have I used profanity, yes? Like when I hit my hand with a hammer or get hurt.

Let’s look back in time and see where the non-racist white person started using the "N" word.

After Richard Prior came out with his comity album "THAT CRAZY NIGGER" people began to think it was funny including non-racist. Then a huge number of black comics came out using the word to black and white viewers.

If you listen to rap music the term is used all the time along with denigrating woman and killing.

Why should blacks be mad at whites for perpetuating the "N" word when they themselves do.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
AS I SAID I DONT USE THE "N" WORD!

How many black commics and rappers do and young whites listen.

Young whites have been endocotrinated in the word as exceptical. So who's falt is it that non raciest whites think they can use it?

Please read my original post over. I don't use the "n" word.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Pleaae read my first post and try to comprehend it!

Angry

Reaction score
Any person with that word in their vernacular is a moron.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
NO, what I'm saying if the "N" word is looked upon as profanity and used as a degrading slave term why did black comics and rappers start using the word to describe other blacks. They actually popularized and perpetuated the use of the term to other blacks and their white radiances starting with Richard Prior in the 70’s. Profanity is Profanity!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
GUS, with SpellCheck turned off give us your version of the “N” word. :whistle:

theczar

Reaction score
Has sleepy joe biden ever used the N word in public????

Top Bottom