Progressive policy in action in Seattle

bga1

Reaction score
What's your solution to homelessness, Beeg?
Ditch progressive politics for starters.
I have already been told that asking people to behave morally, keeping their families together, not having children out of wedlock and getting a job are all old hat, passe solutions. But those are the answers. You get out of society what you teach society. Start now and you have a better place in 20-25 years.

Your approach might be more entitlements and universal basic income. I can't speak for you but I'd guess that. If so - that will end with more homelessness and substance addiction. Real worth is found in right behavior and a meaningful job- not in the mailbox.

bga1

Reaction score
What is your solution, hackin?

Why have YOU not called for a stop to the current nonsnesical approach of 100K?
It is typical for progressives to ruin things and then ask to be re-elected to "fix" them by adding more fuel to it. Obamacare failed? Let us fix it with Medicare for All!

howeda7

Reaction score
I have already been told that asking people to behave morally, keeping their families together, not having children out of wedlock and getting a job are all old hat, passe solutions. But those are the answers. You get out of society what you teach society. Start now and you have a better place in 20-25 years.

Your approach might be more entitlements and universal basic income. I can't speak for you but I'd guess that. If so - that will end with more homelessness and substance addiction. Real worth is found in right behavior and a meaningful job- not in the mailbox.
"Ditch Progressive Policies" is not a plan. Neither is banging your Bible. What policy specifically do you want ditched? How do you want to go about encouraging not having children out of wedlock, but you don't want to teach teenagers sex ed? Forced church?

I have never once said I supported "universal basic income". I agree we should reduce single parent families. Look at what Colorado has done with that via their "Progressive policies." They were far more successful than pretending abstinence only sex-ed works.

Also, many homeless have drug addiction issues. They should be brought in off the streets and put in treatment. That certainly can be done for less than $100K per year. The rest can be assisted in finding jobs. There's no easy answer. But some cities like New York seem to have far better plans than others.

Angry

Reaction score
How many examples have to happen before liberals realize they’re idiots?

bga1

Reaction score
How many examples have to happen before liberals realize they’re idiots?
Infinite. They are the Bolsheviks. They wreck everything take more power and purge the detractors when they get enough power to do it. As Cruze admits- the victors get to write history in his view. History in the eyes of the Bolshevik types doesn't have to be true it just has to secure their power. They only need about 10-20% of the population to be true believers like Howie and Cruze. The rest are afraid to cross them because they are dependent on their future handouts.

howeda7

Reaction score
Infinite. They are the Bolsheviks. They wreck everything take more power and purge the detractors when they get enough power to do it. As Cruze admits- the victors get to write history in his view. History in the eyes of the Bolshevik types doesn't have to be true it just has to secure their power. They only need about 10-20% of the population to be true believers like Howie and Cruze. The rest are afraid to cross them because they are dependent on their future handouts.
You're so full of it. The Dems are wrong about plenty of things and they certainly don't have this issue figured out. I currently vote for them by default because there is no viable alternative. I have defended both George W Bush and John McCain from you and others as you worship at the alter of Trump-ism. And you have no real answers to this problem either it appears.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
"Ditch Progressive Policies" is not a plan. Neither is banging your Bible. What policy specifically do you want ditched? How do you want to go about encouraging not having children out of wedlock, but you don't want to teach teenagers sex ed? Forced church?
Don't you get it, once the whole country is christian and exactly like beeg all problems will be gone.

bga1

Reaction score
Don't you get it, once the whole country is christian and exactly like beeg all problems will be gone.
Well....that actually is true, but I would not want to have that happen by force. Force is the leftist way, the atheist method.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Well....that actually is true, but I would not want to have that happen by force. Force is the leftist way, the atheist method.
Your war on other religions is anti-American.

jamiche

Reaction score

I don't think that you should be lecturing anyone about "behaving morally" when you kiss the feet daily of the most personally immoral human being to ever occupy the WH. I don't think that you should be lecturing anyone about "behaving morally" when you immediately forgive child molesters, rapists, pedophiles and people who practice incest, as long as they are republicans.

If you were willing to pay attention and be honest with yourself, you would recognize that nobody really criticizes the message about behaving morally, Humbles. It's the messenger. You are the "moral rot" that you like to reference in nearly every thread.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I don't think that you should be lecturing anyone about "behaving morally" when you kiss the feet daily of the most personally immoral human being to ever occupy the WH. I don't think that you should be lecturing anyone about "behaving morally" when you immediately forgive child molesters, rapists, pedophiles and people who practice incest, as long as they are republicans.

If you were willing to pay attention and be honest with yourself, you would recognize that nobody really criticizes the message about behaving morally, Humbles. It's the messenger. You are the "moral rot" that you like to reference in nearly every thread.
Meanwhile, in jamm jamm land, wild Willy is smiling.

Your hypocrisy is astounding.

howeda7

Reaction score
Why not? If it's truly going to lead us to a great and prosperous society? I think you would if you could.

howeda7

Reaction score
Don't let 2 know if you have sex for fun. You can only have sex for pro-creation.
He's come a long way from the days of pretending to be a Libertarian wanting to legalize pot etc. Praise the Lord.

Top Bottom