Presidential Election Predictions - Go on Record Here!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
For those of you that love the polls, here's the lastest (and I think the last) one from Trafalager. Trump wins OH.

1604333445045.png

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Trump is the most amazing finisher and relentless opponent is presidential history. Biden and the Democrats were doomed when they chose him as the nominee. But I don’t think any Democrat had a chance to beat Trump.
I would have liked the Dem's chances if Joe was a younger version of himself.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
That early voting figure from Texas is astounding. Although I've acknowledged that PA was always going to be troublesome (much more troublesome than MN, WI, and MICH because Trump really did outperform Romney's 2012 PA numbers by a large margin in 2016) I picked PA for Biden as well because:

1) the state was extremely close in 2016 so it doesn't need much of swing at all to go to the D column;

2) the state has been in the D column for 6 of the last 7 presidential elections; and

3) sentimentality: since that's my home state, I want to believe that enough voters there will choose to do the right thing this time.
The numbers I saw this morning show it was down from 6 to 5, so I think/hope/pray it will hold; I really want a wipeout!

Livingat45north

Reaction score
And there's this. The last debate was on the 22nd. That's the date Trump won the election.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I would have liked the Dem's chances if Joe was a younger version of himself.
Joe wasn’t a good candidate before. Joe’s never been a good candidate. He’s 1% Joe...before the VP spot lifted him.

Maybe if he had been VP 20 years earlier and Hunter wasn’t a drug addicted, influence peddler for the Biden family...then he would’ve had a chance.

Nokomis

Nothing To Say
Reaction score
I predict there is a completely unforseen new silent majority in 2020 - those who feel bullied by their families and podunk neighbors into supporting Trump, but actually have found a heart after watching this soulless POTUS decimate the fiber of our moral character. They will nod and go along with Trump rhetoric in public but will cast their Ballots with desperate hope, in secret, for Joe Biden and his offer of an escape from the rise of this new festering hate machine.
I think (hope) most people realize that their individual fortunes don't change all that much by who is President. In that sense, character & decorum does matter.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
For those of you that love the polls, here's the lastest (and I think the last) one from Trafalager. Trump wins OH.

View attachment 10185
howie threw up in his mouth.

Trafalgar has a Wisconsin poll coming out tonight or early tomorrow. If Trump takes the lead in that poll, it will be indicative of the national trend that is appearing in ALL of the Trafalgar state polls. Trump is surging past Biden in many battleground states.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I think (hope) most people realize that their individual fortunes don't change all that much by who is President. In that sense, character & decorum does matter.
Jobs, economy, taxes, wars -- those don't make a difference; it's what someone says on Twitter that's really important. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I predict there is a completely unforseen new silent majority in 2020 - those who feel bullied by their families and podunk neighbors into supporting Trump, but actually have found a heart after watching this soulless POTUS decimate the fiber of our moral character. They will nod and go along with Trump rhetoric in public but will cast their Ballots with desperate hope, in secret, for Joe Biden and his offer of an escape from the rise of this new festering hate machine.
Wow...is that a clueless take. You have a serious case of TDS. The next four years are going to be tough on you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If Democrats would stop trying to “resist” the POTUS at EVERY TURN and the news media weren’t the PR arm of the Democrat Party, Trump would lead this nation to heights rarely seen with no chaos.

Of course, the lefty agenda would be put on the back burner, and they won’t let that happen. Though Nancy Pelosi’s days are numbered after Trump wins.

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
Prediction:

Chaos, misinformation from both sides, lawsuits, loser refusing to concede, country further divided no matter who wins

Yay.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I think enough people realize this kind of horseshit rhetoric is all the Trump idiots have.
Have you set foot in the southside plantation in Chicago? Democrat elites are no different than the slave owners of the antebellum era. New techniques, same slavery. Which side of the plantation do you imagine you live?

MennoSota

Reaction score
I thought you were leaving it blank, Comrade? Big Brother severely punishes lying.
I leave it to others. Big Brother severely punishes any perceived threat, be it real or imaginary.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trump is now up 2% in Pennsylvania. If he keeps trending like this, they’ll be able to call the election Tuesday night.

8FBC88FA-DAE6-4007-A511-8CABF69695A1.jpeg

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Oh look, jobless KGB and homeless Slumming at 45 are posting for pennies again.

Does either have the integrity to quit the OTB when all the garbage they've been spewing is proved wrong when the votes are counted?

We know the answer. Who are we kidding?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh look, jobless KGB and homeless Slumming at 45 are posting for pennies again.

Does either have the integrity to quit the OTB when all the garbage they've been spewing is proved wrong when the votes are counted?

We know the answer. Who are we kidding?
Oh listen to you. Your predictions are crashing down and you can’t handle it.

You are a very small person.

I’m taking you off ignore b/c you’ll probably be hiding after Tuesday anyway.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
LMAO!

What a dope.
BTW, have you gone on record yet with your specific predictions? I know you’ve said many many times that Trump is going to get thrashed, but never any specifics.

No. You’ll probably just go away for a while and try to pretend you never said a thing. Then come back and make your pronouncements while thinking you’re the smartest guy in the room.

Pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: SDR
Top Bottom