Pre-existing conditions

howeda7

Reaction score
I believe he’s talking about WHAT he’s doing it for. That’s not a lie.
No he's not. He's lying. He's been lying about it for 3 years. He blatantly lied about it for months leading up to the mid-terms. But you'll lick, spin and pretend there's deep nuance to his lies.

diehard

Reaction score
He needs to address the mental health issues. It is a terrible problem as evidenced by the erratic and dishonest posts from our DFL friends. Love you guys. Mean it.

howeda7

Reaction score
He does need to address mental health. Joe Biden agrees. Look at the QAnon crowd....

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Big congrats to KGF for being interviewed by The Economist

God Bless HIm, he and other whackos on here are helping me deal with this because they humanize the Trumpstars for me since they are Gopher fans and that counts for something in my book. My brother who loves Trump as well, so he doesn't count because he's my brother and not a college sports fan.

howeda7

Reaction score
Big congrats to KGF for being interviewed by The Economist

He "got healthcare done." He "built the wall". He got "China or Japan" (same difference, right?) to pay billions in tariffs and best of all he reduced the national debt! Wow. These people truly live in an alternate reality. We're so screwed.

stocker08

Reaction score
He "got healthcare done." He "built the wall". He got "China or Japan" (same difference, right?) to pay billions in tariffs and best of all he reduced the national debt! Wow. These people truly live in an alternate reality. We're so screwed.
We've got a bunch Jason and Jeffs right here on the board.

Wally

Reaction score
Healthcare plan is top secret. If Trump was smart he would release a comprehensive plan right now. Of course he cannot because Obama's plan is a Republican plan and he brilliantly left them no where to turn with their own plan.

howeda7

Reaction score
Healthcare plan is top secret. If Trump was smart he would release a comprehensive plan right now. Of course he cannot because Obama's plan is a Republican plan and he brilliantly left them no where to turn with their own plan.
Make the entire election about healthcare. All the Trumpsters have is lies.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yeah. If you can do it to protect illegal immigrants, you can do it for pre-existing conditions.

Lol. It won't address it. Requiring something be covered without limiting the cost is meaningless. Millions will lose their coverage due to pre-existing conditions of the SCOTUS ruling goes as expected. And "well you could still have coverage for only $10K/month!" isn't going to fool anyone.

The Trumpsters have no plan. The dog finally caught the car and has no clue what to do next.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I can't wait until the end of August, because that's when you and Trump promised he'd have a health care plan.
It doesn’t matter when it happens as long as it’s before Obamacare is ruled unconstitutional. I never gave August as a deadline, but you go ahead and believe what you want.

And Democrats should stop acting like Obamacare will end on the day it’s ruled unconstitutional. There will be a transition period to alternative insurance options and/or new healthcare legislation.

Top Bottom