Pre-existing conditions

howeda7

Reaction score
Just curious...how do you know about these plans? I mean, since you cant read about them in the media.

Is there a newsletter?

By the way, how many good plans are there?
I think you have to subscribe to Beeg's team of Researchers for that level of info.

howeda7

Reaction score
I AM ignorant on this particular subject.

Waiting for you to tell me what Trump's EO will actually do.

Eliminate DACA?

Establish a new federal health care plan, that treats preexisting conditions?

Carves out statehood for Puerto Rico?

Forbids the Washington football team from changing their nickname?

Builds a spacewall to prevent those murdering, raping, drug dealing aliens from coming into the US from Mars?

What? What will the EO do, oh wise one?
Yes. It's a very strong EO.

jamiche

Reaction score
The Lincoln Project has an ad out showing all of the times trump has promised sh&t "in two weeks." Pretty funny.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
The Lincoln Project has an ad out showing all of the times trump has promised sh&t "in two weeks." Pretty funny.
IMPOTUS can kick a can down the road two weeks at a time.

justthefacts

Reaction score
It’s an Executive Order. Obama signed a (illegal) DACA EO and the Supreme Court gave it credence by not simply allowing the Trump Administration to nullify it, so Trump can play that game too.

It will change the narrative. Instead of goofs like howie repeating that Trump is against “pre-existing conditions”, Trump will have an EO that supports them. The only way for Democrats to counter his support would be to legally challenge his EO.
The interview with Chris Wallace aired 2 weeks ago. Anyone have the full text of the new, fantastic plan that the President signed? I'd like to see what's covered and what's not.

USAF

Reaction score
The interview with Chris Wallace aired 2 weeks ago. Anyone have the full text of the new, fantastic plan that the President signed? I'd like to see what's covered and what's not.
Can't find mention of it anywhere on state run media. Huh. Weird.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
No doubt this information has major implications on which way you'll be leaning this fall, eh?

justthefacts

Reaction score
No doubt this information has major implications on which way you'll be leaning this fall, eh?
No, but it would be useful info should I need to buy insurance on the open market.

Have you seen the plan posted anywhere?

howeda7

Reaction score
Pop-quiz.

What do these dates have in common?

June 26, 2019
July 30, 2019
Sept 12, 2019
Oct 15, 2019
Nov 20, 2019
Dec 19, 2019
Jan 14, 2020
Feb 7, 2020
Feb 19, 2020
Feb 25, 2020
Mar 15, 2020
Trump told greater than 5 lies? Dementia Don was rushed to Walter Reed with secret medical issues? Biden successfully completed a debate on national television despite the Fellas contention that he's fit for the nursing home?

I bet I'm at least 2/3.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Back to the subject at hand. Open enrollment will start at my company for health insurance in a couple of months. Can I go ahead and not enroll knowing that there's no individual mandate and President Trump has signed an Executive Order covering pre-existing conditions? At that point I may as well only get insurance when I know I have to go in to the doctor, right?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Apparently, before the end of the month

howeda7

Reaction score
What? Now you want to bet?

How about this? Trump introduces a healthcare executive order before Joe Biden does an interview on Fox News.

I like my chances.
Can't take a real bet. Figures. And a meaningless Executive Order is not a "Full and Complete Healthcare plan" to replace the ACA. That won't happen by the end of the month and you know it. But you lick his shoes anyway.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Can't take a real bet. Figures. And a meaningless Executive Order is not a "Full and Complete Healthcare plan" to replace the ACA. That won't happen by the end of the month and you know it. But you lick his shoes anyway.
I don’t think ANYONE has said that it would replace the ACA. Or that it will be “full and complete “ whatever that is.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t think ANYONE has said that it would replace the ACA. Or that it will be “full and complete “ whatever that is.
HE DID. What part of "We're releasing a full and complete healthcare plan in 2 weeks" did you misunderstand? He lies. You lick his boots and defend him. Then you play dumb.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Back to the subject at hand. Open enrollment will start at my company for health insurance in a couple of months. Can I go ahead and not enroll knowing that there's no individual mandate and President Trump has signed an Executive Order covering pre-existing conditions? At that point I may as well only get insurance when I know I have to go in to the doctor, right?
From everything you've dug up and posted, it sounds like you should be checking out Mr. Magoo's plan for healthcare because you seem to be convinced he's going to win, or at least more sure he'll win than the Donald. You'll have to find it online somewhere though, it sure won't come from anything Magoo articulates in any live interview or anything.

justthefacts

Reaction score
From everything you've dug up and posted, it sounds like you should be checking out Mr. Magoo's plan for healthcare because you seem to be convinced he's going to win, or at least more sure he'll win than the Donald. You'll have to find it online somewhere though, it sure won't come from anything Magoo articulates in any live interview or anything.

Any other deflection attempts?

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Biden has bad plans, but he has plans.

Trump has never had a plan a day in his life.

USAF

Reaction score
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

It's incredible. No matter what whopper Trump drops on Americans, his toadies just blithely pretend it doesn't exist.

THATS EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID.

Trump, on Fox, 15 days ago: "“We're signing a health care plan within two weeks, a full and complete health care plan that the Supreme Court decision on DACA gave me the right to do,” he said.

Jeebus.

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
HE DID. What part of "We're releasing a full and complete healthcare plan in 2 weeks" did you misunderstand? He lies. You lick his boots and defend him. Then you play dumb.
Where is the part about “replacing the ACA”? Like I said, what is “full and complete”? It could be a full and complete guarantee of parts, like pre-existing conditions. The only full and complete plan possible would be Medicare for all. If he said full and complete tax reduction would you expect zero federal taxes?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Yes, the phrase "full and complete" is totally ambiguous. What type of lunatic would understand that to mean that it would be a comprehensive plan. "Full and complete" is nearly as ambiguous as the phrase "in 2 weeks."

There are dozens of possible health care plans that would be full and complete without being Medicare for All. The ACA would be the most obvious example

Top Bottom