POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Section2

Reaction score
Here's Trump retweeting the implication that Kamala Harris would break a 50/50 tie

I’m honestly concerned with what you’re going to spend your time on when Trump is gone? That’s an awful big hole.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
I’m honestly concerned with what you’re going to spend your time on when Trump is gone? That’s an awful big hole.
Hahahahaha. There are a lot of awful, rotten people in this country that would love nothing more than to ruin it rather than let justice take root. Lots of work to be done.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Well he is a Minnesota Boy, don't you know. Grew up der in Mound before becoming a poor man's Richard Dean Anderson.
Mound is up der néar Fridley then. If ya keep go’in ya can get to Ham Lake!

GopherJake

Reaction score
I think you are confusing your dreams. Try a filter.

Wally

Reaction score
Trump committed voter FRAUD by voting in Florida. Lock him up!!!

Trump lost his legal right to live at Mar-a-Lago because of an agreement he signed in the early 1990s when he converted the storied estate from his private residence to a private club.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Trump committed voter FRAUD by voting in Florida. Lock him up!!!

Trump lost his legal right to live at Mar-a-Lago because of an agreement he signed in the early 1990s when he converted the storied estate from his private residence to a private club.

He better figure it out. He's about to be homeless. But maybe that'll be his next funding drive:

"Poor me, it's so unfair - kicked out of the White House and my own resort! Donate today to help your (former) greatest President ever put a roof over his head. If you act today, all donations will be matched 1000% from funds in the Stop the Steal coffers. I am so proud of you all, so very very proud. You know how proud."

howeda7

Reaction score
He better figure it out. He's about to be homeless. But maybe that'll be his next funding drive:

"Poor me, it's so unfair - kicked out of the White House and my own resort! Donate today to help your (former) greatest President ever put a roof over his head. If you act today, all donations will be matched 1000% from funds in the Stop the Steal coffers. I am so proud of you all, so very very proud. You know how proud."
Where will Homeless Don's Presidential Library be?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I bet he's made it all the way through a Curious George. There was probably a period in his young life where he was obsessed with getting his own big yellow hat and lording over his own personal monkey.

Top Bottom