POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Section2

Reaction score
Long interview with Biden from late May. What about this shows a lack of mental acuity? Seems the same ol’ Joe to me. Real. Unpolished. Thoughtful. Same as always. What videos are you watching?

Have you watched the Trump interview with Axios yet? If not, do it.
I would actually agree with you. He seems just fine there. If he does a bunch of these types of interviews, and debates Trump, and comes off like this then I would definitely agree that this issue has been put to bed.

Unfortunately, for the past several months, it seems every interview he's done has included forgetfulness and stuttering, and really not making sense. So which of those is the real guy? He can't hide his way to the white house.

Section2

Reaction score
TDS works both ways, and you have it too. So Biden is losing it in your mind because in one interview he rambled about “leg hair”, but somehow the POTUS rambling incoherently every waking hour of every waking day doesn’t bother you a bit. When’s the last time you read a transcript of Trump? Seriously, do it. It’s embarrassing.
it's a string of interviews. I have an in law with dementia and the parallels are striking. POTUS rambling does bother me, I just wouldn't put it in the same category as what I see with Joe Biden. The list of reasons why someone would hate Trump or think he shouldn't be president would have dementia really low on the list. It's #1 for Biden.

cncmin

Reaction score
I am not referring to missing on names and places. Biden is starting to do interviews where he is unable to string his thoughts together. It is hard to watch.
If it bothers you when our leaders can’t string thoughts together, you must absolutely despise our current President.

cncmin

Reaction score
I would actually agree with you. He seems just fine there. If he does a bunch of these types of interviews, and debates Trump, and comes off like this then I would definitely agree that this issue has been put to bed.

Unfortunately, for the past several months, it seems every interview he's done has included forgetfulness and stuttering, and really not making sense. So which of those is the real guy? He can't hide his way to the white house.
The deal is man, and fully honestly, I have yet to see Biden in an interview or any speech that was much different in coherence to that one. I realize there are some clips out there of him losing his patience with an agitator, but that never bothers me, I find a that humanizing. Again, I just don’t know what you’ve been watching. Are you sure you’re watching real (unmanipulated) videos? Serious question.

cncmin

Reaction score
it's a string of interviews. I have an in law with dementia and the parallels are striking. POTUS rambling does bother me, I just wouldn't put it in the same category as what I see with Joe Biden. The list of reasons why someone would hate Trump or think he shouldn't be president would have dementia really low on the list. It's #1 for Biden.
1) Biden is aging. We all know that. He shows signs of aging, just like Pelosi. So does Trump. Old happens. He may have lost a step or six and the marbles don’t roll quite as well as they used too. But old is not dementia. I see no signs of dementia in Biden. I definitely see those signa in Trump, who is never coherent and crazy as a loon.

2) If concerns about age are the #1 problem on Biden’s list, then the vote in November should end up about 90 to 10, excepting the idea that he would pass very early in his term and what you’re really afraid of is the VP taking over for a long term...

cncmin

Reaction score
Agree to disagree.
Not sure why we would. You can’t go and criticize one guy for not stringing together thoughts 100% of the time while you praise a guy who strings together thoughts nearly none of the time, and expect not to get called out on that absurd hypocrisy.

golf

Reaction score
Not sure why we would. You can’t go and criticize one guy for not stringing together thoughts 100% of the time while you praise a guy who strings together thoughts nearly none of the time, and expect not to get called out on that absurd hypocrisy.
Not sure what to say other than you are wrong. I really feel that you have not seen biden's interviews of late. Very popular podcasters Rogan and Uygur (not righties and didnt vote for trump) are both appalled at biden's decline. Maybe check if there is a youtube that shows both and you can see it.

cncmin

Reaction score
Not sure what to say other than you are wrong. I really feel that you have not seen biden's interviews of late. Very popular podcasters Rogan and Uygur (not righties and didnt vote for trump) are both appalled at biden's decline. Maybe check if there is a youtube that shows both and you can see it.
Got it, he has aged. So when was the last time you compared 2000 era Trump to 2020 Trump? When’s the last time you read the completely incoherent clusterFs that are his non-teleprompt speeches? I’d respect your opinion if you made even a modicum of effort of fair judgment here. But you haven’t.

If you want to be fair, judge them both, not just one. Start here

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Got it, he has aged. So when was the last time you compared 2000 era Trump to 2020 Trump? When’s the last time you read the completely incoherent clusterFs that are his non-teleprompt speeches? I’d respect your opinion if you made even a modicum of effort of fair judgment here. But you haven’t.

If you want to be fair, judge them both, not just one. Start here

Here you go. A Biden supporter says hello.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
He can't even read a script anymore.

Cognitive decline.

And energy shortage.
Trump can speak for two hours without a script or teleprompter and hit most most the points his base wants to hear.

Trump can respond to questions and attacks on the fly better than any politician I have ever seen.

Good luck with that line of attack on Trump. No honest person believes that Trump is losing it, mentally. Cognitive decline, right.

You bitter, angry leftists would have hated Trump at age 50 as much as you all hate him now, but back then you all thought he was a NYC Democrat moneybag, so he meant nothing to you, other than the elites hitting hit him up for cash. (HIllary, Cuomo #1, ect)

What does USAF srand for in your case? Your POV would have been a dead end one in the real Air Force.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Trump can speak for two hours without a script or teleprompter and hit most most the points his base wants to hear.

Trump can respond to questions and attacks on the fly better than any politician I have ever seen.

Good luck with that line of attack on Trump. No honest person believes that Trump is losing it, mentally. Cognitive decline, right.

You bitter, angry leftists would have hated Trump at age 50 as much as you all hate him now, but back then you all thought he was a NYC Democrat moneybag, so he meant nothing to you, other than the elites hitting hit him up for cash. (HIllary, Cuomo #1, ect)

What does USAF srand for in your case? Your POV would have been a dead end one in the real Air Force.
This is just isn't true. When he doesn't have a script, he goes to a greatest hits format. He is not a great off the cuff orator, and his debate skills are not argument, but contradiction. This doesn't mean he is off his rocker, but go back and watch the debates. People enjoyed his backbone, but "You're the puppet" isn't refuting an argument, it is contradiction. And sometimes he ventures into abuse.
(nudge nudge).

USAF

Reaction score

Yeah, he could fill up Yo-Semite Park with his oratory.

USAF stands for my 26 year military career. Thanks for asking.

cncmin

Reaction score
Yeah, he could fill up Yo-Semite Park with his oratory.

USAF stands for my 26 year military career. Thanks for asking.
Thank you for your service, and for your continued service to our country and its Constitution.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Exuding that Dragon Energy that turns CRG on takes a lot of work.

Wow! I wonder if this is representative of the doozies readers can expect from John’s tell all book? Holy Cow!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
If I listed all the Trump-orbit grifters that have co-opted Conservatism and the GOP, I'd have to take out a loan for a new keyboard.
A loan for a new keyboard? Wow, tough times. The Trump presidency has been hard on you.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score

Yes, this man is brilliant - an inspiring leader and bedazzling orator with only the most noble of sentiments!

Top Bottom