POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I think the NY Times should be charging you a shitload more for their content than most people because of how much you put it to use. They should probably have a different pricing structure for folks just like yourself

justthefacts

Reaction score
I think the NY Times should be charging you a shitload more for their content than most people because of how much you put it to use. They should probably have a different pricing structure for folks just like yourself
It's a video of the President from Twitter. Perhaps if you were on Twitter following someone other than Breitbart, you would know that Biden not only has a detailed healthcare plan, he gave a speech about it recently.

Here's the same video from The Hill if it makes you feel better:

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Words are often difficult for stable geniuses. No big deal. When Trump isn't being a doctor who really understands all that stuff....he's a really tremendous park ranger.

Trump knows more about Yo-Semites than anyone. People who really know are blown away that he could possibly understand the things about Yo-Semites that he does. They are actually in complete shock at how bigly his brain works.

howeda7

Reaction score
Exuding that Dragon Energy that turns CRG on takes a lot of work.

Last edited:

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Here's the crazy thing: as bad as his fake orange cheetoh-spray face looks..... if you pay attention to any of the rare recent photos of Trump not plastered with it (on the way in to Walter Reed, for example) he looks like fucking DEATH without it.

golf

Reaction score
Certainly trump has his verbal missteps, but biden's issues give evidence of real cognitive decline.

Now, who knows, maybe biden will pick things up. But regarding recent performance, can anyone doubt that biden's handlers have to be very concerned about his mental state? If anyone denies this, I would doubt they have actually watched his recent interviews.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Certainly trump has his verbal missteps, but biden's issues give evidence of real cognitive decline.

Now, who knows, maybe biden will pick things up. But regarding recent performance, can anyone doubt that biden's handlers have to be very concerned about his mental state? If anyone denies this, I would doubt they have actually watched his recent interviews.
Seriously man, what are you smoking? Biden has never been fleet of the tongue, and he remains that way. Every interview I have seen of him in 2020 sounds about the same as they did back in 2000. thoughtful, lucid, but sometimes gaffe-prone. You’re seriously comparing him negatively to Trump, who was decently sharp and lucid 20 years ago, but transformed to a ranting and raving senile old man who can’t even complete a full sentence. ...that’s precious.

Last edited:

golf

Reaction score
Seriously man, what are you smoking? Biden has never been fleet of the tongue, and he remains that way. Every interview I have seen of him in 2020 sounds about the same as they did back in 2000. Sharp, thoughtful, lucid, but sometimes gaffe-prone. You’re seriously comparing him negatively to Trump, who was decently sharp and lucid 20 years ago, but transformed to a ranting and raving senile old man who can’t even complete a full sentence. ...that’s precious.
You have apparently not seen biden's recent interviews is all I can surmise. If you have, then agree to disagree.

Section2

Reaction score
Seriously man, what are you smoking? Biden has never been fleet of the tongue, and he remains that way. Every interview I have seen of him in 2020 sounds about the same as they did back in 2000. thoughtful, lucid, but sometimes gaffe-prone. You’re seriously comparing him negatively to Trump, who was decently sharp and lucid 20 years ago, but transformed to a ranting and raving senile old man who can’t even complete a full sentence. ...that’s precious.
Show me an interview of Biden from 2000-2014 where he is a stuttering mess, rambling on about leg hair, etc. Biden was absolutely fleet of tongue, he just didn't have the best filter and was gaffe prone. This is completely different. My takeaway is that noone with TDS has the ability to think objectively.

cncmin

Reaction score
You have apparently not seen biden's recent interviews is all I can surmise. If you have, then agree to disagree.
I have seen about three of them in the past month alone. I’ve also seen Trump speak about a dozen times over the same timespan. There is no comparison between the two in lucidity. Trump is clearly nuttier than a squirrel at this point. If he was anyone other than a President with an (R) behind his name you’d be aware of the problems.

cncmin

Reaction score
Show me an interview of Biden from 2000-2014 where he is a stuttering mess, rambling on about leg hair, etc. Biden was absolutely fleet of tongue, he just didn't have the best filter and was gaffe prone. This is completely different. My takeaway is that noone with TDS has the ability to think objectively.
TDS works both ways, and you have it too. So Biden is losing it in your mind because in one interview he rambled about “leg hair”, but somehow the POTUS rambling incoherently every waking hour of every waking day doesn’t bother you a bit. When’s the last time you read a transcript of Trump? Seriously, do it. It’s embarrassing.

cncmin

Reaction score
Long interview with Biden from late May. What about this shows a lack of mental acuity? Seems the same ol’ Joe to me. Real. Unpolished. Thoughtful. Same as always. What videos are you watching?

Have you watched the Trump interview with Axios yet? If not, do it.

jamiche

Reaction score
Certainly trump is experiencing serious cognitive and physical decline which affects what was already highly questionable judgement, but Biden's stutter can also be tedious for people who don't understand.

Now, who knows, maybe biden will pick things up. But regarding recent performance, can anyone doubt that biden's handlers have to be very concerned about his stutter? If anyone denies this, I would doubt they have actually watched his recent interviews.
Fixed it for you, triple bogey.

howeda7

Reaction score
Long interview with Biden from late May. What about this shows a lack of mental acuity? Seems the same ol’ Joe to me. Real. Unpolished. Thoughtful. Same as always. What videos are you watching?

Have you watched the Trump interview with Axios yet? If not, do it.
It seems that Biden gave a good speech today too. Meanwhile Dementia Don's daily presser was a "top 10" for incoherent babbling.

golf

Reaction score
I have seen about three of them in the past month alone. I’ve also seen Trump speak about a dozen times over the same timespan. There is no comparison between the two in lucidity. Trump is clearly nuttier than a squirrel at this point. If he was anyone other than a President with an (R) behind his name you’d be aware of the problems.
I am not referring to missing on names and places. Biden is starting to do interviews where he is unable to string his thoughts together. It is hard to watch.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I am not referring to missing on names and places. Biden is starting to do interviews where he is unable to string his thoughts together. It is hard to watch.
Do you think Biden knows when Trump took office?

Top Bottom