POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Section2

Reaction score
Only his ride or die 33% will buy that. Dementia Don is coming completely unglued.
Of all the things to attack Trump for, given his opponent, this seems like an interesting choice.

bga1

Reaction score
It’s quite a misspelling of Pulitzer.
I tell you, this guy Trump is not perfect and he has a big ego, but he is not stupid. I know you might think he is. He knows what prizes writers get. He also knows what makes people retweet the message he wants out. He got exactly what he is hoping for.... 100,000 plus tweets about him saying how corrupt the media is and how their day of being exposed is coming. He does this often and it works every single time. If he has said that these journalists don't deserve their Pulitzers because they are corrupt, it would have been crickets. The left got trolled. Again.

The left is not going to learn any time soon and therefore will continue to get abused by him this way.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I tell you, this guy Trump is not perfect and he has a big ego, but he is not stupid. I know you might think he is. He knows what prizes writers get. He also knows what makes people retweet the message he wants out. He got exactly what he is hoping for.... 100,000 plus tweets about him saying how corrupt the media is and how their day of being exposed is coming. He does this often and it works every single time. If he has said that these journalists don't deserve their Pulitzers because they are corrupt, it would have been crickets. The left got trolled. Again.

The left is not going to learn any time soon and therefore will continue to get abused by him this way.
Wow. That is so much work you just did to rationalize that one. Outstanding!

In all seriousness though, while you sometimes have incredible opinions, this is so much of a reach for even you. You do realize that you don't have to go down with the ship, yea?

Deleted_User

Reaction score

And, Trump got 10,000 negative posts just on GH. So, he trolled himself once again. The guy is an idiot.

howeda7

Reaction score

He's incredibly stupid and ignorant.. But he's managed to convince his cult of boot lickers that's he's brilliant and every profoundly stupid, ignorant thing he says and tweets is a master sleight of hand to trick "the media" and "the left." And you fall for it.

Reactions: MRJ

howeda7

Reaction score
Wow. That is so much work you just did to rationalize that one. Outstanding!

In all seriousness though, while you sometimes have incredible opinions, this is so much of a reach for even you. You do realize that you don't have to go down with the ship, yea?
Beeg has been lashed to the mast since 1/20/17 if not sooner. But as soon as Trump is no longer in office, he'll be telling us he never really liked him and singing the praises of Nikki Haley or whoever is next in line for his beloved party.

Just Gopher It!!

Reaction score
Was this before or after he invested the bleach with a tanning bed chaser?

NYC had triple the calls to poison control after his comments; none apparently injested, but we're scared they were cleaning with it and could get sick. Use a teleprompter dingus.

justthefacts

Reaction score

Then why did he delete the tweets?

Blizzard

Reaction score
NYC had triple the calls to poison control after his comments
Is there any actual proof of this other than media reports?

bga1

Reaction score
Is there any actual proof of this other than media reports?
No.

On Thursday, the president suggested that perhaps an "injection" of disinfectant could help cure people of COVID-19. Critics of Donald Trump went to town—and rightfully so!—while supporters scrambled to settle on a defense (both "he didn't really say that" and "he did but it was sarcasm" have been in play). By Saturday morning, social media was abuzz with articles about people calling poison control centers, each crafted to illustrate how Americans had apparently taken Trump's ramblings to heart and consumed household disinfectants like Lysol and bleach.

The problem? Articles shared as illustrations of this actually said no such thing.

One article making the rounds, from the New York Daily News, is headlined "A spike in New Yorkers ingesting household cleaners following Trump's controversial coronavirus comments." But the article makes no mention of anyone deliberately consuming household cleaners. It simply states that 30 people called the city's poison control hotline "over fears that they had ingested bleach or other household cleaners."

Most everything the mainstream media writes about politics these days is fake, wrong or biased. There is no search for truth there anymore.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Fox sucks! I'm going to start talking to another news network!

Yay, Fox! Great ratings!

howeda7

Reaction score
The 11 hours in between those must have been rough for KGF....

Section2

Reaction score
Example number 1000, Trump likes good press and doesn't like bad press. We get it, I don't think anyone really disagrees.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Very stable. Seriously, how can anyone justify being a fan of this truly awful human being. He is completely and utterly incapable of empathy.

Section2

Reaction score
That's an understandable impression, but notice the total lack of results cited. If you could just take away Trump's twitter, most of those concerns would be gone. His twitter isn't writing laws or making policies.
Not to mention, I've said it 1000 times, you've turned him into a martyr. You think he's unfit and the worst ever, and from your perspective, maybe you're right. But you have tried to cheat and change the rules to beat him. Play it straight and you'd have a good case.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
In short, as long as it benefits me, you have my silence.

Top Bottom