POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
This is the actual picture without “enhancement”. Your fixation on disparaging Trump is concerning.

018B02D5-35E0-41B6-BF59-F1251BC2BB41.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score
Surely there was time for Church in there somewhere?!?!

Tredwell

Reaction score

Couldn't get rid of him fast enough

Only took the President 18 months to determine General Kelly just wasn't up to it.

"Only the Best People"

howeda7

Reaction score
Apparently Hope Hicks is being brought back to the White House to help care for Don in his declining mental state. I guess Melania does not want to play caretaker.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Apparently Hope Hicks is being brought back to the White House to help care for Don in his declining mental state. I guess Melania does not want to play caretaker.
Not in her job description. It’s contractual.

stocker08

Reaction score
On a gorgeous sunny day?! That’s outrageous. He should be golfing so people will leave him alone...
Right. Trump should save his presidential actions, like tweeting for hours on end, for a cold and rainy day.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
No idea of this is actually true, but since the pee tape didn't pan out, this is my favorite....
"After Trump was reminded that the short-legged omnivore was practically synonymous with the Badger State, he'd make a point of bringing it up at seemingly random occasions to his beleaguered chief of staff.

"'Are they mean to people?' Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. 'Or are they friendly creatures?' The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers 'work' exactly.

"He wanted Reince — resident White House badger historian, apparently — to explain to him Wisconsin's obsession with the animal, how the little critters function and behave, what kind of food they like, and how aggressive or deadly they could be when presented with perceived existential threats.

"Trump also wanted to know if the badger had a 'personality' or if it was boring. What kind of damage could a badger to do a person with its flashy, sharp claws?

"An obviously enthralled president would stare at Priebus as the aide struggled for sufficiently placating answers, all the while trying to gently veer the conversation back to whether we were going to do a troop surge in Afghanistan or strip millions of Americans of healthcare coverage."

Are badgers friendly creatures?

howeda7

Reaction score
No idea of this is actually true, but since the pee tape didn't pan out, this is my favorite....
"After Trump was reminded that the short-legged omnivore was practically synonymous with the Badger State, he'd make a point of bringing it up at seemingly random occasions to his beleaguered chief of staff.

"'Are they mean to people?' Trump at least twice asked Priebus in the opening months of his presidency. 'Or are they friendly creatures?' The president would also ask if Priebus had any photos of badgers he could show him, and if Priebus could carefully explain to him how badgers 'work' exactly.

"He wanted Reince — resident White House badger historian, apparently — to explain to him Wisconsin's obsession with the animal, how the little critters function and behave, what kind of food they like, and how aggressive or deadly they could be when presented with perceived existential threats.

"Trump also wanted to know if the badger had a 'personality' or if it was boring. What kind of damage could a badger to do a person with its flashy, sharp claws?

"An obviously enthralled president would stare at Priebus as the aide struggled for sufficiently placating answers, all the while trying to gently veer the conversation back to whether we were going to do a troop surge in Afghanistan or strip millions of Americans of healthcare coverage."

Are badgers friendly creatures?
Let's be honest, is it really that hard to believe this story? No. Our POTUS has the mind of a distracted 10 year old with the vocabulary to match. I, for one, find it refreshing!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
In The Wind in the Willows, McBadger wasn’t terribly aggressive or dangerous; just a bit grumpy.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
A lot of people are asking, how does he get in that popcorn box?

howeda7

Reaction score
Since Don is scared of dogs, Reince should bring him a Badger for the residence. I bet they like Big Macs and Fox and Friends.

justthefacts

Reaction score
like I said, it's a vague term that people can use to mean a lot of different things. I looked up the wikipedia defintiion and it's basically pro government intervention. So I don't really think that your definition and what your links refer to, match.
Trump populism is anti global elites, pro america, trade interventionism. There are populist components, but it doesn't meet the general definition you're using. Nationalism does.

Is Obama a nativist?
Nope, Trump isn't a nativist at all:

Top Bottom