POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

OldBob53

Reaction score
I doubt he majored in physics, basket-weaving maybe. Given his current state of mind--unstable as Nitro-- he'd be well advised to take up his old pursuit.

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right?
So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life. (Laughter.)
You know, in California, they were killing the bald eagle. If you shoot a bald eagle, they want to put you in jail for 10 years. A windmill will kill many bald eagles. It’s true.
And you know what? After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off. That’s true, by the way. This is — they make you turn it off after you — and yet, if you killed one they put you in jail. That’s okay. But why is it okay for these windmills to destroy the bird population? And that’s what they’re doing.

howeda7

Reaction score
I never understood wind. I know windmills very much. Gases are spewing. You know we have a world right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe.

The man is not well. Imagine eagerly wanting to give him control of the nukes for 4 more years.

cncmin

Reaction score

We’ll have an economy based on wind. I never understood wind. You know, I know windmills very much. I’ve studied it better than anybody I know. It’s very expensive. They’re made in China and Germany mostly — very few made here, almost none. But they’re manufactured tremendous — if you’re into this — tremendous fumes. Gases are spewing into the atmosphere. You know we have a world, right? So the world is tiny compared to the universe. So tremendous, tremendous amount of fumes and everything. You talk about the carbon footprint — fumes are spewing into the air. Right? Spewing. Whether it’s in China, Germany, it’s going into the air. It’s our air, their air, everything — right?
So they make these things and then they put them up. And if you own a house within vision of some of these monsters, your house is worth 50 percent of the price. They’re noisy. They kill the birds. You want to see a bird graveyard? You just go. Take a look. A bird graveyard. Go under a windmill someday. You’ll see more birds than you’ve ever seen ever in your life. (Laughter.)
You know, in California, they were killing the bald eagle. If you shoot a bald eagle, they want to put you in jail for 10 years. A windmill will kill many bald eagles. It’s true.
And you know what? After a certain number, they make you turn the windmill off. That’s true, by the way. This is — they make you turn it off after you — and yet, if you killed one they put you in jail. That’s okay. But why is it okay for these windmills to destroy the bird population? And that’s what they’re doing.
LMAO. Right on, man! Thankfully, this...genius inspires KGBFan and S2 and Molester and ROCK into a frothy lather. :poop::poop::poop:

diehard

Reaction score
One of us knows Trump and the rest of you don't. Genius? Yes, something you can not recognise. DJT is one of the 3 most intelligent Presidents in the history of the country. Essentially tied with JFK (the last good Democrat) and Jefferson. I don't need Comedy Central, I have tOTB.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
One of us knows Trump and the rest of you don't. Genius? Yes, something you can not recognise. DJT is one of the 3 most intelligent Presidents in the history of the country. Essentially tied with JFK (the last good Democrat) and Jefferson. I don't need Comedy Central, I have tOTB.
Someone is hitting the punch a little early...

diehard

Reaction score
bottle, you're too smart for that to be serious. It was cutesy however.

Section2

Reaction score
I found something to confirm the thread title. Low confidence on follow thru but there is hope.

OldBob53

Reaction score
The Donald's declaration, "Im a very stable genius" vs. Rex Tillerson's assessment: "He's a f'n moron". The later is closer to the truth, though I suppose he's not technically a moron with an IQ of 60, just an overinflated sub-average dullard.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
The Donald's declaration, "Im a very stable genius" vs. Rex Tillerson's assessment: "He's a f'n moron". The later is closer to the truth, though I suppose he's not technically a moron with an IQ of 60, just an overinflated sub-average dullard.
You certainly would know what a 60 IQ feels like. Dumbest guy on OT board and I don't think it's close.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You do realize that’s it’s possible to hit an all time high, yet could be even higher if circumstances were different. Or do you?

Having noted that, the first tweet is likely some exaggeration. You know, what Dems do 100% of the time.

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
You do realize that’s it’s possible to hit an all time high, yet could be even higher if circumstances were different. Or do you?

Having noted that, the first tweet is likely some exaggeration. You know, what Dems do 100% of the time.

Top Bottom