POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Time for a sold out everybody loves me rally.

howeda7

Reaction score
They don’t have the balls to say what they think to his face, so they have to have a ‘mean girls’ meeting.

This is what subordinates do to superiors that they fear. Especially Mr Blackface, Trudeau.

I will say, if Trump thinks these guys like him, he’s kidding himself. But they do fear him and respect the power he has, which is okay with me.
Mean Girls eh? You are really up on your pop culture references!

Trump always talks about how Obama humiliated us on the world stage with zero irony. He is an incompetent fool who embarrasses all but his beloved 33%.

Now he left in a huff like a toddler, his poor fragile ego damaged.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Try watching some interviews. He can still reasonably coherently read a teleprompter. But when he's answering off the cuff questions it's noticeable.
The above is from January 2018. Trump does his own press conferences instead of a press secretary, multiple times a week, and howie thinks they are all evidence of senility. What a TDS tool.

howeda7

Reaction score
The above is from January 2018. Trump does his own press conferences instead of a press secretary, multiple times a week, and howie thinks they are all evidence of senility. What a TDS tool.
Every time he goes off script he rambles incoherently. He may not be senile but he sure is ignorant and incompetent. Which do you think it is?

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Every time he goes off script he rambles incoherently. He may not be senile but he sure is ignorant and incompetent. Which do you think it is?
Barry was awesome when someone was writing his stuff. Everyone acknowledges that. When it was impromptu and unrehearsed? Hmmmmm, not so much....

cncmin

Reaction score
Et tu, Boris?
What’s particularly sad is that Boris farking Johnson, of all people, seems professional and polished relative to the bumbling con man leading our team. How far we have fallen.

cncmin

Reaction score
Barry was awesome when someone was writing his stuff. Everyone acknowledges that. When it was impromptu and unrehearsed? Hmmmmm, not so much....
Do you honestly think BHO cannot write or speak for himself or are you just trolling?

Tredwell

Reaction score
"And we don’t want to use our strength, but you have to have our strength. And the world is laughing at us. They’re laughing at the stupidity of our President."
Time (October 14, 2016)

Tredwell

Reaction score
Feels like the years and years of image building are imploding, which for Trump has to be more humiliating than an impeachment inquiry. The company's twitter account w/ 306 followers was inactive for the past year and a half but just retweeted two links re: this:

cncmin

Reaction score
How much orange makeup does one jackass need to wear? Yikes!!

justthefacts

Reaction score
Probably just misspelling it on purpose so he knows how to pronounce it

OldBob53

Reaction score
He wouldn't say it if it wasn't true -- ?

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
So Dpo is George Conway?
When should I expect to receive a bill for all of the space I'm taking up in your head? Oh, that's right, a retired multimillionaire Gophers football "insider" doesn't need the money.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
When should I expect to receive a bill for all of the space I'm taking up in your head? Oh, that's right, a retired multimillionaire Gophers football "insider" doesn't need the money.
You’re not in anyone’s head. Your reputation is legendary though.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I still would like a peek at his college transcripts.

Top Bottom