POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

GoodasGold

Leave it to Donnie. He introduces the two turkeys as “Butter and Bread”. Does he order eggs and ham for breakfast, or tonic and gin for a cocktail?

bottlebass

Main Member
Dude, don’t turn into a Trumpie, and quit defending his moronic actions. JTF is exactly right when he is explaining phonics to you above. You got owned. Let it go.
LOL. JTF can't even admit that misspelling words for public speaking is common practice. I'm not a Trumpie, I'm just not a sheep like you and can think independently. I clearly owned just no facts, and once again he'll never admit it. Just like he won't admit to beeg he got fooled about Trump golfing during the raid. But yah keep bringing it up, it's hilarious and shows what type of person JTF is.

cncmin

LOL. JTF can't even admit that misspelling words for public speaking is common practice. I'm not a Trumpie, I'm just not a sheep like you and can think independently. I clearly owned just no facts, and once again he'll never admit it. Just like he won't admit to beeg he got fooled about Trump golfing during the raid. But yah keep bringing it up, it's hilarious and shows what type of person JTF is.
Come on bb, DJT is a moron and a liar. Oh and he writes notes to himself in Sharpies... There are a lot of reasons to laugh at him. This is clearly one of them.

Section2

Gotta keep The Fellas scared and feeling like they're under attack. Only Don can save them.
It’s impressive how you’re able to accuse your opponents of being scared all the time as you begin your 1000th consecutive day of being in a state or terror and panic.

cncmin

It’s impressive how you’re able to accuse your opponents of being scared all the time as you begin your 1000th consecutive day of being in a state or terror and panic.
while you are scared about fake “war on thanksgiving”, others see our Constitution being torn to shreds under gross abuses and crimes of the Executive branch. Apples versus peanuts, awful comparison.

Section2

while you are scared about fake “war on thanksgiving”, others see our Constitution being torn to shreds under gross abuses and crimes of the Executive branch. Apples versus peanuts, awful comparison.
I’ve not said a single word about a war on thanksgiving. There’s a culture war going on, which is much more important than any lame side argument.
Blustery arguments about the constitution (which progs would love to be rid of) and gross crimes and abuses are not moving. What’s the single worst example of any of the above? Without using any generalities, list the single worst in plain detail? Spoiler, you won’t be able to.

KillerGopherFan

Trump's full senility is on display at NATO. All is well.
Trump calling out NATO country leaders, specifically Macron, on his “malarkey”. Sorry that upsets you, but it’s healthy to stop the BSing. These leaders need to step up and be co-equal NATO members instead of the ‘turf it off to the US’ NATO members.

howeda7

Trump calling out NATO country leaders, specifically Macron, on his “malarkey”. Sorry that upsets you, but it’s healthy to stop the BSing. These leaders need to step up and be co-equal NATO members instead of the ‘turf it off to the US’ NATO members.
"We kept the oil" "I kept the oil" "France is having a bad season." All while slurring and getting confused. So stable. So refreshing. Imagine what it will be a year from now, much less 5 years from now.

KillerGopherFan

They don’t have the balls to say what they think to his face, so they have to have a ‘mean girls’ meeting.

This is what subordinates do to superiors that they fear. Especially Mr Blackface, Trudeau.

I will say, if Trump thinks these guys like him, he’s kidding himself. But they do fear him and respect the power he has, which is okay with me.

saintpaulguy

They don’t have the balls to say what they think to his face, so they have to have a ‘mean girls’ meeting.

This is what subordinates do to superiors that they fear. Especially Mr Blackface, Trudeau.

I will say, if Trump thinks these guys like him, he’s kidding himself. But they do fear him and respect the power he has, which is okay with me.
The same could be said for any warm body in the office. You are certainly old enough to know that leadership by fear alone is pretty easy, and not very effective.

Top Bottom