POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

bottlebass

Main Member
A good deal of public speaking. Typically I've spoken on subject matter about which I had a strong command, and thus already knew how to pronounce the names of all the important people.
And you've never found names from foreign countries hard to pronounce? Ukrainian names for example? How about some Czech names? Your hatred is so strong you can't even admit this is common practice? Did you take a public speaking class ever? It was a required prereq for pharmacy school and our professor taught us to do it. She must have been the only person to teach it that way and I must have been the only person to ever listen to her :rolleyes:

justthefacts

And you've never found names from foreign countries hard to pronounce? Ukrainian names for example? How about some Czech names? Your hatred is so strong you can't even admit this is common practice? Did you take a public speaking class ever? It was a required prereq for pharmacy school and our professor taught us to do it. She must have been the only person to teach it that way and I must have been the only person to ever listen to her :rolleyes:
do you honestly believe the word "Zellinsky" is materially different phonetically from the word "Zelensky" or "Zelenskyy?" The only difference is the letter i, which would cause him to MISpronounce it.

If there'd only been one "l" in the word would he have otherwise pronounced it like a "qu" or something?

bottlebass

Main Member
do you honestly believe the word "Zellinsky" is materially different phonetically from the word "Zelensky" or "Zelenskyy?" The only difference is the letter i, which would cause him to MISpronounce it.

If there'd only been one "l" in the word would he have otherwise pronounced it like a "qu" or something?
Your hatred is past the level of insanity. Attacking the smallest things now, just sad really. Can't even admit when something is clearly common practice.

justthefacts

Your hatred is past the level of insanity. Attacking the smallest things now, just sad really. Can't even admit when something is clearly common practice.
Yes, adding completely unnecessary misspellings to make words easier to pronounce, while not really making them easier to pronounce, is totally common practice.

bottlebass

Main Member
Yes, adding completely unnecessary misspellings to make words easier to pronounce, while not really making them easier to pronounce, is totally common practice.
Go back and read this thread, I've made fun of Trump for many of the stupid things he says and has done. But you are going bonkers and it's really sad to watch. You are proving morons like DH right when they post about TDS. You truly have TDS.

justthefacts

Go back and read this thread, I've made fun of Trump for many of the stupid things he says and has done. But you are going bonkers and it's really sad to watch. You are proving morons like DH right when they post about TDS. You truly have TDS.
It seems you realized that your "perhaps it's not his handwriting" and "perhaps he did it on purpose" arguments are holding up and so you've need to change to topic to an attack on me. So be it.

bottlebass

Main Member
It seems you realized that your "perhaps it's not his handwriting" and "perhaps he did it on purpose" arguments are holding up and so you've need to change to topic to an attack on me. So be it.
If my arguments are holding up why would I need to change the topic? All I'm saying is it's believable the name was spelled incorrectly to help with pronunciation as it's common practice in public speaking. Something you can't even begin to admit because you hate him too much.

bottlebass

Main Member
Sharpies are the best. Whether for Presidential notes, signing Executive Orders you didn't read or modifying NWS hurricane maps.
Sure sharpies are fine but why is it so large? It's even bigger than the giant tv remote thing my grandpa uses...

justthefacts

If my arguments are holding up why would I need to change the topic? All I'm saying is it's believable the name was spelled incorrectly to help with pronunciation as it's common practice in public speaking. Something you can't even begin to admit because you hate him too much.
I had a typo. It should have said, "not," and I recognize the irony given the topic.

It's not believable because it wouldn't have made the word any easier to pronounce.

TruthSeeker

Jesus Christ. Journalists do this all the time on their scripts. JTF doesn't know why Trump misspelled the name. Bassy doesn't know either. JTF isna complete tool to act like he knows why.

Point to Bassy, but he needs to be careful not to fully believe his possible explanation.

bottlebass

Main Member
Jesus Christ. Journalists do this all the time on their scripts. JTF doesn't know why Trump misspelled the name. Bassy doesn't know either. JTF isna complete tool to act like he knows why.

Point to Bassy, but he needs to be careful not to fully believe his possible explanation.
And I thought you hated me...

I never said that was the reason why, I was just offering a completely plausible explanation. For all I know it could be that Trump really is just that dumb, he has done plenty of other extremely dumb things (in my opinion). But at some point people need to stop trying to attack him for every single last thing, it's a bad look and it shows JTF's true colors.

Section2

Impeach!

OldBob53

I have an IQ of 398 and hereby declare myself the smartest being on the Planet, in our solar system or the entire Milky Way Galaxy and beyond. Please sign my petition, now widely circulated, to nominate me for President of the United States.

Angry

I have an IQ of 398 and hereby declare myself the smartest being on the Planet, in our solar system or the entire Milky Way Galaxy and beyond. Please sign my petition, now widely circulated, to nominate me for President of the United States.
Depends who’s your VP? That’s who we’re stuck with once you collapse under your own genius.

Top Bottom