POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Tredwell

I do have to give credit to President Trump and his family.....the fact they know their supporters are idiots and are able to exploit that does display a modicum of 'genius' or 'smarts'.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

saintpaulguy

I do have to give credit to President Trump and his family.....the fact they know their supporters are idiots and are able to exploit that does display a modicum of 'genius' or 'smarts'.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Just a common guy from Park Ave, trying to get by.

MplsGopher

No, that’s not credit worthy.

That (and Trump’s entire presidency) is like when the bank robber accidentally has the keys to the getaway car fall out of his pocket and down the sewer, which then causes him to steal a different car and they get away with it because the cops had bugged the original car and it never moved.

cncmin

Detecting sarcasm and humor isn’t your talent.
I don't care about your specific post #548. I care that you have to jump into every thread and try to defend him and his corrupt protectors at every single turn, no matter how indefensible, just like all of the rest of the Talk Radio/FOX "News"-swilling goofballs on this board and across the country. In the face of all facts and logic and common sense, you just can't help yourself. You are proving yourself entirely controllable. Good job, puppet.

KillerGopherFan

I don't care about your specific post #548. I care that you have to jump into every thread and try to defend him and his corrupt protectors at every single turn, no matter how indefensible, just like all of the rest of the Talk Radio/FOX "News"-swilling goofballs on this board and across the country. In the face of all facts and logic and common sense, you just can't help yourself. You are proving yourself entirely controllable. Good job, puppet.
It. Was. Sarcasm.

Why? B/c everything that Trump does is a conspiracy for you knuckleheads. Impeach!!!

cncmin

It. Was. Sarcasm.

Why? B/c everything that Trump does is a conspiracy for you knuckleheads. Impeach!!!
Yes, yes, you praising and defending Trump at every turn and no matter what he does is just sarcasm; all of it. Just like all of the absurd, ridiculous things Trump says every day are just jokes. Sarcasm and jokes. Funny haha. So funny.

OldBob53

He strikes me as being of sub-average intelligence. He can barely complete a sentence. I read that he claimed an IQ of 156. Scratch the 1 in that number and it might be closer to the truth.

howeda7

He strikes me as being of sub-average intelligence. He can barely complete a sentence. I read that he claimed an IQ of 156. Scratch the 1 in that number and it might be closer to the truth.
Supposedly advisers have pared down briefings to only one idea that they repeat over and over. It's the only to get him to retain anything. Any more than that is beyond his attention span.

bottlebass

Main Member
How much public speaking have you done? I remember purposefully misspelling names to help with the pronunciation during speeches all the time.

TruthSeeker

How much public speaking have you done? I remember purposefully misspelling names to help with the pronunciation during speeches all the time.
Fair post. Who cares how the name is spelled? It could be for phonetics, or because the president is stupid. JTF is being unfair. No one is surprised.

justthefacts

A good deal of public speaking. Typically I've spoken on subject matter about which I had a strong command, and thus already knew how to pronounce the names of all the important people.

Regardless, do you honestly believe the word "Zellinsky" is materially different phonetically from the word "Zelensky" or "Zelenskyy?" The only difference is the letter i, which would cause him to MISpronounce it.

Top Bottom