POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

JimmyJamesMD

or maybe... it was talking points? Or a reminder. Did he have string tied around his finger too?
Right. This is such a non issue. He loses if he doesnt have notes because then he's just winging it, is un-predictable, and doesnt listen to his advisors. He does have notes, now he cant talk on his own, doesnt have a good memory, etc. He literally cant win with the TDS community.

MplsGopher

Right. This is such a non issue. He loses if he doesnt have notes because then he's just winging it, is un-predictable, and doesnt listen to his advisors. He does have notes, now he cant talk on his own, doesnt have a good memory, etc. He literally cant win with the TDS community.
.... And??

Obama haters hated Obama, no matter what he did or didn’t do.

justthefacts

or maybe... it was talking points? Or a reminder. Did he have string tied around his finger too?
I actually used the word "remind" in my post. It's just odd that the guy with "one of the great memories of all-time" needs a reminder that he didn't do a crime.

Section2

I actually used the word "remind" in my post. It's just odd that the guy with "one of the great memories of all-time" needs a reminder that he didn't do a crime.
Yes, I know you did. As I said, it's more likely that it's a list of talking points. Sometimes people keep those when they're speaking on a topic. But you frame it in the most possible bad faith way every time. Refreshing.

GopherJake

I agree with this. I honestly think it's a little weird and invasive to be dissecting someone's notes. Gonna have to have a rare disagreement with JTFs take on this one. And - oh God why? - agree with S2.

Tredwell

Was gonna say we don't deserve this type of genius, but then I see the people behind him giving a standing ovation for this and yep, we definitely deserve this type of genius.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

KillerGopherFan

Yeah, but has Trump considered the 7 additional states that Obama found? Are they on the border? Where are they? Should we build a wall on their southern border?

cncmin

I have never in my life seen, known or experienced anyone who is a combination worse and stupid person. The thing I'm trying to figure out is how all of human history and evolution produced that. It either disproves the theory of evolution, or it's the exception that proves it.
Don't kid yourself, con men have long led large congregations of the easily fooled. This is nothing new. The only tough part to accept is that my American breathren, who I deeply love, and each of whom has access to a plethora of information that readily dispels their positions, have fallen for it. That saddens me greatly.

cncmin

All of this is ridiculous to the point of laugh-out-loud comedy. Do you seriously love this guy so much that you are unable to laugh at him with the rest of us?

justthefacts

What exactly is Trump trying to say here? This honestly makes less sense to me than getting confused about the border states, perhaps temporarily.

FWIW, Obama later the same day brought up the 57 states thing and used it to make a joke at his own expense. Imagine the Narcissist-in-Chief doing that.

GoodasGold

What exactly is Trump trying to say here? This honestly makes less sense to me than getting confused about the border states, perhaps temporarily.

FWIW, Obama later the same day brought up the 57 states thing and used it to make a joke at his own expense. Imagine the Narcissist-in-Chief doing that.
It’s reffered Donnie.

MplsGopher

As stupid as it is, as wrong as it is ..... I think I "get" what Trump was going for in Colorado.

"Building a wall" is a euphemism for "I promise to keep Mexicans out of American, don't you think that's great?". Of course that's something desirable to people who would actually attend a Trump rally.

MplsGopher

Spelling error in tweet! Covfefe! Impeach!
President that Tweets in the first place, using personal account, to spew hatred ... while IN OFFICE. And doesn't use spell check or have anyone else review them first.

Horrible decision to elect this imbecile.

Top Bottom