POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Section2

Don’t worry, Jerry Nadler will be all over these scandals like the fly on sh!t.

We need to get to the bottom of Sharpiegate and PhonyChineseCallgate, and then solve Trump’s weight issue. Howie is a Girther and won’t rest until it is investigated to his satisfaction.

If these don’t lead to impeachment, nothing will.
The truly amazing thing, is that with a slightly different approach, they could effectively take on Trump. Laugh about it.

But they are just so angry all the time. They are OUTRAGED that he said Alabama. It's "dangerous".

I'm still stuck with the thought that the reason the left so hates Trump, is because he destroys their fantasy about the federal government and the presidency.

saintpaulguy

The truly amazing thing, is that with a slightly different approach, they could effectively take on Trump. Laugh about it.

But they are just so angry all the time. They are OUTRAGED that he said Alabama. It's "dangerous".

I'm still stuck with the thought that the reason the left so hates Trump, is because he destroys their fantasy about the federal government and the presidency.
Yes, but not in a good way. It is more like seeing a toupee fly off, and still having to pretend it didn't.

howeda7

Don’t worry, Jerry Nadler will be all over these scandals like the fly on sh!t.

We need to get to the bottom of Sharpiegate and PhonyChineseCallgate, and then solve Trump’s weight issue. Howie is a Girther and won’t rest until it is investigated to his satisfaction.

If these don’t lead to impeachment, nothing will.
You've become a joke. Worse than Beeg even. Trump can do anything and you will defend it and pretend anyone discussing it is "outraged."

howeda7

Yes, but not in a good way. It is more like seeing a toupee fly off, and still having to pretend it didn't.
Trump's behavior might be funny if it weren't so pathetic. We have to assume that literally anything he says is either a lie or misinformed. For purposes of this hurricane, it's not a big deal and we could have a chuckle at senile Gramps and move on. But it's not hard to imagine a scenario where it will be a big deal.

Section2

. For purposes of this hurricane, it's not a big deal and we could have a chuckle at senile Gramps and move on. But it's not hard to imagine a scenario where it will be a big deal.
Thank you for perfectly encapsulating my entire point in 2 sentences. Your imagination is a little too active. Almost none of the stuff that riles you up is a big deal.

GoodasGold

Cut Him some slack. It was an honest mistake. He thought Alabama was an Atlantic coast state. I did too when I was in fourth grade.

howeda7

Cut Him some slack. It was an honest mistake. He thought Alabama was an Atlantic coast state. I did too when I was in fourth grade.
"Is Trump Smarter than a 5th grader?" would be a ratings smash. Yuge ratings. Like we've ever seen before. At least for the 1st episode. Then we would know...no....no he's not.

justthefacts

Trump's behavior might be funny if it weren't so pathetic. We have to assume that literally anything he says is either a lie or misinformed. For purposes of this hurricane, it's not a big deal and we could have a chuckle at senile Gramps and move on. But it's not hard to imagine a scenario where it will be a big deal.
Especially in light of this:

I swear we're trapped inside Animal Farm

Dean S

Why did the Republican party become the party of tyranny? 5 state Republican parties thinking about no primaries or caucuses. Zero. So, the only large democratic party left in America are the Democrats. Go figure that the party of Lincoln has become the party of the single "Great Leader". Is there going to be a church of Trump now?! Every Republican should ask themselves who they represent: tyranny or the republic. If it is tyranny, watch out. The public is not going in that direction.

saintpaulguy

Why did the Republican party become the party of tyranny? 5 state Republican parties thinking about no primaries or caucuses. Zero. So, the only large democratic party left in America are the Democrats. Go figure that the party of Lincoln has become the party of the single "Great Leader". Is there going to be a church of Trump now?! Every Republican should ask themselves who they represent: tyranny or the republic. If it is tyranny, watch out. The public is not going in that direction.
Trump has corrupted classical conservatives to the point that one of this matters.

Dean S

What do you think of democracy?

which one?
Do you think these states should shut down both caucuses and primaries to nominate Trump without competition? What do you think this does to our form of a republic/democracy? Do you think this strengthens the Constitutional form of government?

Inquiring minds would like to know your wisdom on this important matter.

saintpaulguy

Trump also said: “I didn’t do anything. I don’t know if I’m the most innocent person in the world.” He continued: “I just said I’m the most presidential except for possibly Abe Lincoln when he wore the hat — that was tough to beat. Honest Abe, when he wore that hat, that was tough to beat. But I can’t do that, that hat wouldn’t work for me. Yeah, I have better hair than him.”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
I have never in my life seen, known or experienced anyone who is a combination worse and stupid person. The thing I'm trying to figure out is how all of human history and evolution produced that. It either disproves the theory of evolution, or it's the exception that proves it.

Top Bottom