POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

Stan

POTUS proclaims himself a "very stable genius" "being, like, really smart.”

This is not a comedy bit, this is real life ****. This man is the leader of the free world.

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
I for one am absolutely shocked that Trump is acting pretty much like he has for the last 30-40 years or so that he's been in the public eye. Who would have thought?????

Section2

Even his most loyal OTB defenders can't defend this. Sad. God help us all.
Nobody can defend it. I wonder which will run out of steam first, trumps tweets or the (now) manufactured outrage over them. He has to be doing it on purpose. So I guess it will have to be the latter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GopherJake

It is legitimately outrageous that this country elected this jackass. That’s not manufactured. He is an international embarrassment. It’s not even debatable.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
It is legitimately outrageous that this country elected this jackass. That’s not manufactured. He is an international embarrassment. It’s not even debatable.
How much blame would you place for the current situation on the DNC, or Dems in general, for putting forth the most worthless despicable candidate in a century? 45-50%?

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
This is becoming less of a political issue and more of a medical issue. It's becoming more clear that he's cognitively impaired. Experts on dementia say that the first signs are linguistic, and Trump is exhibiting those signs. He hasn't always been like this. Worth noting that his father had Alzheimer's.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Anyone claiming he has demetia is intentionally deluding themselves. He is, like, trolling you fools.

My favorite of the recent tweets was when he said "Steve Bannon is finding out that winning is not as easy as I make it look." :cool:

KillerGopherFan

This is becoming less of a political issue and more of a medical issue. It's becoming more clear that he's cognitively impaired. Experts on dementia say that the first signs are linguistic, and Trump is exhibiting those signs. He hasn't always been like this. Worth noting that his father had Alzheimer's.
Get real! Here’s some context:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/08/understand-trump-talk-must-speak-outer-borough/

Appearing on Fox News last week, actor Scott Baio explained a very important fact about President Trump’s rhetorical style. In responding to attacks on the president’s tone and and general fitness for office, Baio had this to say:

“I’m going to help the media right now, okay, I’m going to try to help them…It’s not going to go anywhere, but I’m going to try to help them because they’ve called the president, the president has dementia, he’s and idiot, he’s not mature…I’m from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do. We mess with people. That’s it.”

Baio is talking about a way of expressing oneself that is very common in the outer boroughs of New York City, which include the Bronx and Staten Island in addition to Brooklyn and Queens. It is often self-aggrandizing and hyperbolic. There are a lot of playful insults—busting stones, if you will. Trump spent almost all of his childhood in Queens, and still sounds like it. Even his accent and facial posture give this away.

If you know some colorful people from this region of the country, you’d understand.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Get real! Here’s some context:

http://thefederalist.com/2018/01/08/understand-trump-talk-must-speak-outer-borough/

Appearing on Fox News last week, actor Scott Baio explained a very important fact about President Trump’s rhetorical style. In responding to attacks on the president’s tone and and general fitness for office, Baio had this to say:

“I’m going to help the media right now, okay, I’m going to try to help them…It’s not going to go anywhere, but I’m going to try to help them because they’ve called the president, the president has dementia, he’s and idiot, he’s not mature…I’m from Brooklyn, President Trump is from Queens. This is what we do. We mess with people. That’s it.”

Baio is talking about a way of expressing oneself that is very common in the outer boroughs of New York City, which include the Bronx and Staten Island in addition to Brooklyn and Queens. It is often self-aggrandizing and hyperbolic. There are a lot of playful insults—busting stones, if you will. Trump spent almost all of his childhood in Queens, and still sounds like it. Even his accent and facial posture give this away.

If you know some colorful people from this region of the country, you’d understand.
Get real? I posted based on things I've read written by medical doctors and experts in cognitive deficiency. You're going with...Scott Baio?

diehard

No one on the tOTB has more personal experience with cognitive deficiency that you and jammer. It has been years since the MN DOT let you work on bridges... or operate the copying machine.

KillerGopherFan

Get real? I posted based on things I've read written by medical doctors and experts in cognitive deficiency. You're going with...Scott Baio?
Ethical medical doctors don’t give personal medical diagnoses without personally examining an individual. Purely politically motivated, and frankly, a discredit to their profession.

And btw, Scott Baio could be considered an expert on living in NY and the characteristics of NYers. :)

howeda7

Yeah. None of that explains the change if you watch videos of him 15 years ago vs. now. He has a hard time even forming full sentences sometimes.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Yeah. None of that explains the change if you watch videos of him 15 years ago vs. now. He has a hard time even forming full sentences sometimes.
Anyone who's not concerned about this cares more about holding one party's political power than they care about the welfare of the country. This is exactly why we have a 25th Amendment.

Section2

Anyone who's not concerned about this cares more about holding one party's political power than they care about the welfare of the country. This is exactly why we have a 25th Amendment.
Outside of twitter, I don't notice any difference in his actual speeches, vs 5 or so years ago. And frankly, even his tweets seem the same as lots of Progs on twitter love to trot out 2011 tweets to prove Trump a hypocrite.

From my vantage point, it seems more likely that you just absolutely despise him and want him gone and are willing to use any justification to achieve that goal. But that's not how our system works.

stocker08

The rambling, nonsensical tweet are just Trump (the President) messing with people. Yeah.....the repubs are the only ones delusional. And LOL at KFC and the Scott Baio quotes. HAHAHAHA!

howeda7

Outside of twitter, I don't notice any difference in his actual speeches, vs 5 or so years ago. And frankly, even his tweets seem the same as lots of Progs on twitter love to trot out 2011 tweets to prove Trump a hypocrite.

From my vantage point, it seems more likely that you just absolutely despise him and want him gone and are willing to use any justification to achieve that goal. But that's not how our system works.
Try watching some interviews. He can still reasonably coherently read a teleprompter. But when he's answering off the cuff questions it's noticeable.

Top Bottom