Police have lead on "umbrella man"

Section2

Reaction score
I heard a today on national news that BLM and Antifa are being infiltrated by WS, and they are ones causing the problems. The blame is always on some other group, and not the actual bad actors that are doing the violence.
Of course. Also, don’t you dare stand up to the mob, they are fighting for social justice. But they are also WS.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I heard a today on national news that BLM and Antifa are being infiltrated by WS, and they are ones causing the problems. The blame is always on some other group, and not the actual bad actors that are doing the violence.
It isn’t that long ago (a few months) where people denied Antifa even existed. So, we have progressed from there to a new narrative. So desperate.

justthefacts

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
June 23, 2019. “A majority...we’ve investigated...”

The majority of presidential candidates investigated pre-2019 was the Trump campaign/administration, and we saw how f’d up that was.

Now Obama’s Administration is being investigated.

Things change b/c of reality.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Running errands in my car today and I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk with a black umbrella. Anyone know the tip line number for this massive man hunt?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Oh for the good old days when Democrats were concerned about domestic terrorism.

Looks like he wasn’t spending his time and resources wisely then. Over a year later, I bet he wouldn’t answer that question the same way now.

John Galt

Reaction score
Running errands in my car today and I saw a guy walking down the sidewalk with a black umbrella. Anyone know the tip line number for this massive man hunt?
If you tweet that you saw him and believe he had a shaved head and aryan nation tattoo Bad and Howie will post it here within the hour.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
This has been my favorite thread on GH. The local authorities just have to put out a reward on Umbrella Man, and they will "find" him very quickly.

Section2

Reaction score
The most ridiculous thing in this entire saga is that Dems have been setting up funds to bail out everyone arrested during the riots, and then argue that the rioters are actually right wingers.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The most ridiculous thing in this entire saga is that Dems have been setting up funds to bail out everyone arrested during the riots, and then argue that the rioters are actually right wingers.
The false narratives on who is doing the rioting started at the very beginning of all of this. Right here in Minnesota. "Honest Mistakes" at that time.

Top Bottom