Police have lead on "umbrella man"

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
If I am wrong I will admit it, but there is no way that the Umbrella Man is a violent gang-member dressed up like Mary Poppins!

Spoofin

Reaction score
It was very odd that any official comment was made about this suspect before he was in custody. Two weeks later, it is even stranger, considering this guy if identified would be a high profile target for local and federal officials. Maybe he is Jason Bourne like.
What is even stranger is that as far as I can tell, no one has even been charged. How can that be - they know who this guy is. They know he committed crimes. Right?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I thought Q had to return to the continuum to raise his son.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
What is even stranger is that as far as I can tell, no one has even been charged. How can that be - they know who this guy is. They know he committed crimes. Right?
Well the Minneapolis Police department (was told to by someone) to release this information, yet no one bothered to find and arrest this guy. This story did not add up from the beginning in terms of this biker guy being the "umbrella man". If they knew for sure, this guy would have been arrested "Roger Stone style" and paraded in front of the local media.

from NPR:

Police say the masked, umbrella-wielding man who smashed windows at a Minneapolis auto parts store two days after George Floyd's death has ties to a white supremacist group and specifically sought to inflame racial tensions.

According to the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Minneapolis police arson investigator Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed this week that the man's actions created a hostile atmosphere and sparked a series of events that turned previously peaceful protests chaotic. She said she believed his "sole aim was to incite violence."

Spoofin

Reaction score
Well the Minneapolis Police department (was told to by someone) to release this information, yet no one bothered to find and arrest this guy. This story did not add up from the beginning in terms of this biker guy being the "umbrella man". If they knew for sure, this guy would have been arrested "Roger Stone style" and paraded in front of the local media.
If one didn’t know better, they might think the whole “leak” was BS to push a certain narrative. Boy, if that was the case a few posters on here would look pretty silly.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
If one didn’t know better, they might think the whole “leak” was BS to push a certain narrative. Boy, if that was the case a few posters on here would look pretty silly.
Top of the TATER

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
congrats they arrested 1 person for this act of vandalism. Of course is you read what Choi said about the sentencing it does not appear there will be any consequences for this act.

Spoofin

Reaction score
congrats they arrested 1 person for this act of vandalism. Of course is you read what Choi said about the sentencing it does not appear there will be any consequences for this act.
Any word yet on if he too is a WS?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
You're going on on a limb there -- dems wanting to push a false narrative. Nah, I'll believe it when I see it. Next you'll tell me Trump didn't collude with Russia but rather the Dems did; or something crazy like Trump didn't call Confederate Flag groups "fine people" but Hidin' Biden did. Or that Trump didn't get kickbacks and pro-quid deals from Ukraine but Biden actually did. Pretty long stretch to believe any of that. Just watch the MSM, they'll tell you all about it.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Well just think - we could have saved the 13,00 page report and all that goes with it if our guv guv did his job.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
My guess is that the police got duped by some "Karen" who emailed them about WS biker guy, they figured it out, and now do not want to admit it.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I heard they saw him up flying through the sky on his umbrella. Heard he was going back to mother Russia.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Every time this thread gets bumped I’m hoping they caught the WS responsible for the MPLS riots? 🤷‍♂️

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
My guess is that the police got duped by some "Karen" who emailed them about WS biker guy, they figured it out, and now do not want to admit it.
In the meantime, the national Dems are using it as a way to explain the violence in cities. I heard Rep Clyburn use it the other day. It’s not BLM or Antifa. It’s really white supremacists dressed up as BLM and Antifa doing it.

oak_street1981

Reaction score
So what is the hold up, you would think Walz and Frey would be all over getting the BCA to find this east side, right wing biker guy, get him arrested, and make a big PR splash, plus get a bump on the Stillwater Muslim Ice Cream store massacre angle as well?

It has been what almost a month since the big PR push that they found their guy and still...... nothing.

Law enforcement can find some low rung gang banger hiding out in Chicago or beyond within days of murdering someone in Minneapolis, but they cannot find this guy? The whole story is seems pretty diseased, considering if he is the guy, he is the perfect PR hit to validate Walz/ mom jean mayor, DFL, right wing agitators burned down Minneapolis narrative.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
In the meantime, the national Dems are using it as a way to explain the violence in cities. I heard Rep Clyburn use it the other day. It’s not BLM or Antifa. It’s really white supremacists dressed up as BLM and Antifa doing it.
I heard a today on national news that BLM and Antifa are being infiltrated by WS, and they are ones causing the problems. The blame is always on some other group, and not the actual bad actors that are doing the violence.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
So what is the hold up, you would think Walz and Frey would be all over getting the BCA to find this east side, right wing biker guy, get him arrested, and make a big PR splash, plus get a bump on the Stillwater Muslim Ice Cream store massacre angle as well?

It has been what almost a month since the big PR push that they found their guy and still...... nothing.

Law enforcement can find some low rung gang banger hiding out in Chicago or beyond within days of murdering someone in Minneapolis, but they cannot find this guy? The whole story is seems pretty diseased, considering if he is the guy, he is the perfect PR hit to validate Walz/ mom jean mayor, DFL, right wing agitators burned down Minneapolis narrative.
I don't think it's a coincidence that this came out a couple of days after the the city council took over public communications for the PD. The PD itself likely wouldn't have communicated it because it has become pretty obvious there's not enough evidence to detain and charge this WS.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
I wonder if he flew into Minneapolis last night to agitate some more. Maybe he was in Kenosha to agitate that scene. Heck maybe it was the 17 year old kid with the rifle the entire time. Maybe just maybe he was at Sturges and got the Covid.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I wonder if he flew into Minneapolis last night to agitate some more. Maybe he was in Kenosha to agitate that scene. Heck maybe it was the 17 year old kid with the rifle the entire time. Maybe just maybe he was at Sturges and got the Covid.
He caused all the past MN rioting so I see no reason he couldn't do it again.
This must one elusive guy --- considering authorities know who he is and what he did.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
He caused all the past MN rioting so I see no reason he couldn't do it again.
This must one elusive guy --- considering authorities know who he is and what he did.
He is the Jason Bourne of anarchists.

Top Bottom