Police have lead on "umbrella man"

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Post #105 in this thread shows otherwise. Liar.
Here is Post #105 It still does not explain why this white supremacist was getting into a car with his black friend. :unsure:
I will repeat it again, this was reported and other GH people heard it. I am sorry if this triggers you.
Have a great day!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Memorial day was 25, this was the 27th. He doesn't need EVERYONE to see, he just needs it to start. If he wanted to be seen, he'd wear a pink shirt, not hide his face with an umbrella and a full mask.
To be fair, walking around in all black, wearing a mask, and carrying around an umbrella isn't exactly the best way to "blend in" and not be seen.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Here is Post #105 It still does not explain why this white supremacist was getting into a car with his black friend. :unsure:
I will repeat it again, this was reported and other GH people heard it. I am sorry if this triggers you.
Have a great day!

It wasn't reported. You and one other person (tikited - post #21) on GH decided to make it up.

You got caught propagating a lie and now you look silly. Own it. :clap:

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
To be fair, walking around in all black, wearing a mask, and carrying around an umbrella isn't exactly the best way to "blend in" and not be seen.
He didn't want you to see his face and be recognized. Too many cell phones these days for that to happen.

Spoofin

Reaction score
He didn't want you to see his face and be recognized. Too many cell phones these days for that to happen.
Right. Many criminals like to hide their face when committing crimes. My only point is that he wasn't very stealth with what he chose to wear/carry.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
It wasn't reported. You and one other person (tikited - post #21) on GH decided to make it up.

You got caught propagating a lie and now you look silly. Own it. :clap:
You keep saying that I said there was a video, you keep bringing up this video, not me. Yea, I met with tikited and we discussed how to annoy you and this was our plan. You figured it out! Are you OK?

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
You keep saying that I said there was a video, you keep bringing up this video, not me. Yea, I met with tikited and we discussed how to annoy you and this was our plan. You figured it out! Are you OK?
I keep saying that you said what i proved you said? Yes. Because you still haven't acknowledged it like an adult. All you do is keep trying to deflect. Typical conservative strategy. Deny and deflect. All you have to do is say 'Ok, i was wrong. There is no video that shows what i claim it shows'.

You lied. You lied. You lied.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
He is such a buttercup.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Typically when the police cannot find a person, they ask for the publics's help. Why has this not been done yet?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Typically when the police cannot find a person, they ask for the publics's help. Why has this not been done yet?
Why would they do that? Official MPLS police (what's left of them) policy now is to give criminals whatever they want. Do we need to find him to say give him some cash, or maybe a new phone?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why would they do that? Official MPLS police (what's left of them) policy now is to give criminals whatever they want. Do we need to find him to say give him some cash, or maybe a new phone?
This must be conflicting for you in so many ways. If true, why keep them around? Why would more of them help?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Yes Police, they were typically used in the early part of this century to keep the public safe. Then they were successfully replaced by social workers, and crime was instantly reduced to near zero. ;)
Totally right. Destroying property, taking property, shooting people, etc are no longer crimes. That new policy is working great in Dem cities. Now trying to defend your property ("your property", that's a really outdated term now, isn't it...), that's serious crime.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Yes Police, they were typically used in the early part of this century to keep the public safe. Then they were successfully replaced by social workers, and crime was instantly reduced to near zero. ;)
I recall some discussion about the necessity, or lack thereof, and some very intelligent folks coming to the conclusion that we should just do without. The recollection is vague on the specifics however.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Totally right. Destroying property, taking property, shooting people, etc are no longer crimes. That new policy is working great in Dem cities. Now trying to defend your property ("your property", that's a really outdated term now, isn't it...), that's serious crime.
Defending your property is a crime or opening your business is also a crime, but you can riot, loot, and commit arson, and that is perfectly fine. I am still confused that local business's could not be open, but the Dollar Tree was always open.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Have they caught Mary Poppins yet. Seems like they had all the information over 2 weeks ago and still nothing has been released. All they know is he is a confirmed white supremacist.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Have they caught Mary Poppins yet. Seems like they had all the information over 2 weeks ago and still nothing has been released. All they know is he is a confirmed white supremacist.
And from out of state, I am sure.

Section2

Reaction score
this could be the counter example, but man every time these leftist narrative confirming incidents happen, they're almost always wrong.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
This single story covered all of the social issues of 2020. Police claim they knew who he was according to an email they received, he was a violent white supremacist, motorcycle gang member, he would bother Muslim people trying to eat ice cream in Stillwater. The police should either notify the public who this person is, or they should admit that they do not know who he is.

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Assuming the umbrella man is a biker gang member, he should be fairly easy to find in Sturgis, right? :unsure:

oak_street1981

Reaction score
It was very odd that any official comment was made about this suspect before he was in custody. Two weeks later, it is even stranger, considering this guy if identified would be a high profile target for local and federal officials. Maybe he is Jason Bourne like.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
It was very odd that any official comment was made about this suspect before he was in custody. Two weeks later, it is even stranger, considering this guy if identified would be a high profile target for local and federal officials. Maybe he is Jason Bourne like.
Remember Richard Jewell? I'm guessing the authorities are trying to walk back placing too much stock in an inflammatory anonymous tip in case the investigation goes south. It seems oddly convenient for the guy to be a Hells Angels member. I think the FBI started in on Jewell from an anonymous tip too.

Section2

Reaction score
was any official comment made? or did someone in the media hear from some kind of LE source?

Top Bottom