Police have lead on "umbrella man"

RememberMurray

Reaction score
In fact, please re-post where anyone said this:

"So, for the record, you don’t think it is far fetched to say that if umbrella man didn’t break those windows at the AutoZone that no violence would have occurred in Minneapolis."

Anyone at all, Spoofer.

USAF

Reaction score
In fact, please re-post where anyone said this:

"So, for the record, you don’t think it is far fetched to say that if umbrella man didn’t break those windows at the AutoZone that no violence would have occurred in Minneapolis."

Anyone at all, Spoofer.
Spoof the fraud. Well known, long ago established.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Murray got caught in a lie and is doing the side step. I already answered you. You on the other hand won’t tell us who made this claim...
Bolded = more bullshit. You answered nothing, as always.

I made the statement which insinuates that The Fellas are constantly trying to downplay the role of white supremacists. You, The Great Neutral, leap to defend them, per usual.

Classic. Phony neutral.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bolded = more bullshit. You answered nothing, as always.

I made the statement which insinuates that The Fellas are constantly trying to downplay the role of white supremacists. You, The Great Neutral, leap to defend them, per usual.
Nope. You responded to my post saying that idea was silly by insinuating that it wasn’t. Post #33.

I’ve answered you twice now. 2 more times than you have answered my question.

Who made this claim:
White supremacists, on the other hand, are mere figments of liberals' imaginations.
You are a fraud and a liar. Good combo.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Nope. You responded to my post saying that idea was silly by insinuating that it wasn’t. Post #33.

Who made this claim:

No. I directed you to the actual quote by the police investigator.

You edited, twisted and re-arranged that investigator's quote, and then accused me of saying your (twisted, bastardized) version of said quote.

More dishonesty from you. So typical.

Spoofin

Reaction score
His schtick gets old.
Yet another side step. Apparently thinking one guy with a hammer didn’t start the Mols riots is “right-wing” thinking. Is every one who doesn’t buy into your BS a “righty”? Fraud.

Spoofin

Reaction score
No. I directed you to the actual quote by the police investigator.

You edited, twisted and re-arranged that investigator's quote, and then accused me of saying your (twisted, bastardized) version of said quote.

More dishonesty from you. So typical.
So, who made that claim? Why won’t you answer?

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Who made this claim:

Yes, I strongly disagree with you contention that the police arson investigator's conclusions regarding Umbrellas Man's actions are "silly".

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I made that statement, to point out that The Fellas frequently attempt to downplay white supremacists, while they are blathering on and on about "Antifa".

Is that what all your ranting and puffery is about?

USAF

Reaction score
I made that statement, to point out that The Fellas frequently attempt to downplay white supremacists, while blathering on and on about "Antifa".

He is incapable of recognizing the most obvious sarcasm, except when done by the fellas.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You disagree with me and the police arson investigator's conclusions, Mr. Neutral.
Yes, I disagree with you and the police arson investigator that what umbrella man did “set off a chain reaction” which was repeated twice in that quote.

How is that a “righty” view? Because I refuse to make excuses for the criminals? Is that what real neutrals do?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I made that statement, to point out that The Fellas frequently attempt to downplay white supremacists, while they are blathering on and on about "Antifa".

Oh, so no one actually said it. You made up a ridiculous statement to “point something out” and then side-stepped and avoided my questions about it for a page on here. Sure thing fraud.

howeda7

Reaction score
Spoof the fraud. Well known, long ago established.
He and CRG need to have a contest to measure who's more fair and balanced, straight down the middle.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Zero of these actually identified as "Antifa."
That's OK. Maybe some or all of these arrestees are carrying fake IDs, but I think the real goal of the Feds here is to just accumulate a file of mug shots of potential antifa, and then turn it over to the FBI so they can dig in deeper and find the ones who are more of a threat than others.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Don't know that i buy that he wasn’t that Saint Paul officer. His ex identified multiple things about him: his gait, the way he talked, what he was wearing. And he had an umbrella so his boys on the roof of the precinct could keep an eye on him in the crowd.

Since when do Aryans ever go incognito? Doesn't add up.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Don't know that i buy that he wasn’t that Saint Paul officer. His ex identified multiple things about him: his gait, the way he talked, what he was wearing. And he had an umbrella so his boys on the roof of the precinct could keep an eye on him in the crowd.

Since when do Aryans ever go incognito? Doesn't add up.
Of course you still believe that.

Top Bottom