Police have lead on "umbrella man"

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't give a shit which group these assholes belong to or if they just decided to burn things but I want them behind bars for a considerable amount of time.
Sorry Dude - being Anti-Crime isn't good enough on this board.

John Galt

Reaction score
I do think this thread seems to want to find a connection between Portland and Minneapolis. They may have the same players, but there is no need for that to be true. Certainly the longevity of the Portland situation points to some kind of more institutional players.
It kind of seems like we are at the point where we should start arresting people that are committing violent crimes, doesn’t it? That’s something that you would think both R’s and D’s of all stripes would want.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I do hope they find this nut-job and charge him if they have the evidence.
Writing this piece as if none of the violence would have happened w/o what he did is silly.
Tell that to the following person:

"A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The building was later burned to the ground.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

Those police arson investigators can be so silly sometimes...

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Sorry Dude - being Anti-Crime isn't good enough on this board.
As for me, I'm anti-crime and anti-white supremacy, myself. I don't see the two things as mutually exclusive.

I'm glad they have a line on Umbrella Man. I am really, really interested in how this story unfolds.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
It kind of seems like we are at the point where we should start arresting people that are committing violent crimes, doesn’t it? That’s something that you would think both R’s and D’s of all stripes would want.
Be patient. Arrests will come. Umbrella Man's turn may come sooner rather than later.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
pink shirt was probably a white supremacist in black face
The really incredible thing about these violent protests is watching progressives both defend the violence as no big deal, or caused by the feds, and then desperately search for a political enemy to be the cause of it all. Talk about hedging your bets.
Here's a crazy idea, DECRY THE VIOLENCE no matter who is responsible. It's pretty simple. White supremacists responsible? Denounce it. BLM, Dems or Antifa responsible? Denounce it.

Then it doesn't matter if your estimation of the culprit is correct or wrong.
Funny, justnofacts howie cnc jamm jamm not one gave you the thumbs up for your last sentence.

Spoofin

Reaction score

"A Minneapolis police arson investigator said the man’s actions at the AutoZone on East Lake Street set off a chain reaction that led to days of looting and rioting. The building was later burned to the ground.
“This was the first fire that set off a string of fires and looting throughout the precinct and the rest of the city,” Erika Christensen wrote in a search warrant affidavit filed in court this week. “Until the actions of the person your affiant has been calling ‘Umbrella man,’ the protests had been relatively peaceful. The actions of this person created an atmosphere of hostility and tension. Your affiant believes that this individual’s sole aim was to incite violence.”

So, for the record, you don’t think it is far fetched to say that if umbrella man didn’t break those windows at the AutoZone that no violence would have occurred in Minneapolis.

I'll stand by my take that is ridiculous. Looney bird talk in fact.

Spoofin

Reaction score
As for me, I'm anti-crime and anti-white supremacy, myself. I don't see the two things as mutually exclusive.
Who said they were? Why would you imply anyone said that. I’m glad you are back to your nonsense.

BTW - I am anti-crime and anti-adultry. I don’t see the two things as mutually exclusive. Good talk.

jamiche

Reaction score
It's fun to watch how our fellas have changed the narrative from early June when this was a well planned operation led by the World Order of antififififififi!!!!

jamiche

Reaction score
Who said they were? Why would you imply anyone said that. I’m glad you are back to your nonsense.

BTW - I am anti-crime and anti-adultry. I don’t see the two things as mutually exclusive. Good talk.
You should always know how to spell what you are against.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Try reading the OP before posting their same article. Dipshit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's fun to watch how our fellas have changed the narrative from early June when this was a well planned operation led by the World Order of antififififififi!!!!
That was likely before this undeniable proof that a single WS (likely from out of town) started the whole thing with a single hammer at an Autozone.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
So, for the record, you don’t think it is far fetched to say that if umbrella man didn’t break those windows at the AutoZone that no violence would have occurred in Minneapolis.

I'll stand by my take that is ridiculous. Looney bird talk in fact.
Did anyone — anyone — actually say the bold, italicized?

The police arson investigator had a direct quote, dealing with Umbrella Man's actions and how they influenced subsequent events. Why not argue with that (actual) quote, instead of making up a quote?

Strange.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Anti-fifi is... a group adamantly opposed to miniature poodles, I think.

Yes, "Antifa" is apparently a big, big, yuuuuuge deal. They're everywhere. So we're told, anyway, by The Fellas.

White supremacists, on the other hand, are mere figments of liberals' imaginations.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Did anyone — anyone — actually say the bold, italicized?
Yes, you did.

I said the idea was silly and your response was to provide that quote with a comment about how those arson investigators are silly (chuckle, chuckle). So, what was your point then? And you do or don’t agree the idea is silly?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Anti-fifi is... a group adamantly opposed to miniature poodles, I think.

Yes, "Antifa" is apparently a big, big, yuuuuuge deal. They're everywhere. So we're told, anyway, by The Fellas.

White supremacists, on the other hand, are mere figments of liberals' imaginations.
Who said this? Facts aren’t your thing, are they.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yes, you did.

I said the idea was silly and your response was to provide that quote with a comment about how those arson investigators are silly (chuckle, chuckle). So, what was your point then? And you do or don’t agree the idea is silly?
You're confused.

Let's try this:

Re-read and then re-post the police arson investigator's quote re: Umbrella Man.

Then give your opinion on the investigator's statement. Is it "silly"? Yes, or no.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Yes, you did.

Bolded = Pure bullshit.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Bolded = Pure bullshit.
Fraud.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
C'mon, Spoof. Re-post where I said what you accused me of saying.

Top Bottom