PJ Miced Up Episode 4

Word

Eats difficult conversations
Reaction score
Again with the mice? Gross!

MGGopher

Reaction score
It's been mentioned before, but you can tell that Fleck is jacked about this team's chances for a great season. Again in this video he tells them, "We've got something special here...not guaranteed, but special." Hard not to get excited about that as a fan.

Word

Reaction score
It's been mentioned before, but you can tell that Fleck is jacked about this team's chances for a great season. Again in this video he tells them, "We've got something special here...not guaranteed, but special." Hard not to get excited about that as a fan.
That's probably a good sign.

Gophergrandpa

Reaction score

miced up​

Jump to navigationJump to search

English[edit]​

Verb[edit]​

miced up
  1. simple past tense and past participle of mic up
More than one way to express it, but the more common formulation is “mic’d up,” expressed as a contraction—eliminating confusion for those who see and the word “mice” stand out. English is a funny and flexible language with almost more irregular than regular formulations. I personally would prefer mic’ed up (contraction of “microphoned up,”) but no one apparently uses my version. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Last edited:

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
More than one way to express it, but the more common formulation and is “mic’d up,” expressed as a contraction—eliminating confusion for those who see and the word “mice” stand out. English is a funny and flexible language with almost more irregular than regular formulations. I personally would prefer mic’ed up (contraction of “microphoned up,”) but no one apparently uses my version. 🤷🏼‍♂️
I just use miced up because the first time I posted I got spellchecked without paying attention and accidentally posted 'miced up' and just ran with it a few times.

Word

Reaction score
I just use miced up because the first time I posted I got spellchecked without paying attention and accidentally posted 'miced up' and just ran with it a few times.
I get the joke...not saying it's your greatest joke ever...but I get it. I just think mice are gross so I have to give you a hard time about it.

BilldGopher

Section 211
Reaction score
This guy came back for a tryout...

Just tall enough to be a wide receiver...

1622900250524.png1622900267272.png

Top Bottom