PEACE ALERT -FREEDOM IS HERE- ON THE DAY THAT BIDEN IS SWORN IN, MY DEMOCRACRY GAVE TO ME, A PRESIDENT WHO ISN'T MEAN & ANGRY!!!!

John Galt

Reaction score
I, for one, can’t wait for the Biden Presidency. It will be Jimmy Carter part 2 as he tells us how hard life will be and asking us to turn our thermostats down, put a blanket on, mask up, and shut down our businesses. I’ll especially be enjoying the first 100 days from the Caribbean and Mexico. After 4 years of Joey, we will probably have conservatives in the WH for the rest of my life.

John Galt

Reaction score
That's how you can spot tyranny and totalitarianism: Your gym gets temporarily closed.

All us liberals hate small businesses, GWG. That's common knowledge. We learn to hate small businesses at an early age, in our secret red sash kindergartens. The "Hate Small Businesses Doctrine" was taught to me and my classmate/comrades by a female comrade wearing fatigues. I still remember her hairy legs and round wire rim glasses and bad breath.
People can’t engage in commerce, but that’s not tyranny. It’s, it’s oh what would you call it Murray? Sacrifice? Duty? Murray? What did they call it on CNN Murray?

John Galt

Reaction score
People can’t engage in commerce, but that’s not tyranny. It’s, it’s oh what would you call it Murray? Sacrifice? Duty? Murray? What did they call it on CNN Murray?
Murray? Are you there? What do you call it when the government forces businesses to close? What did you call it in Cuba when Castro forced businesses to close? Murray?

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
That's how you can spot tyranny and totalitarianism: Your gym gets temporarily closed.

All us liberals hate small businesses, GWG. That's common knowledge. We learn to hate small businesses at an early age, in our secret red sash kindergartens. The "Hate Small Businesses Doctrine" was taught to me and my classmate/comrades by a female comrade wearing fatigues. I still remember her hairy legs and round wire rim glasses and bad breath.
I don't think liberals hate small businesses.

They are chicken $hits and so afraid of dying they will do ANYTHING the government tells them to...

This is about control and fear of thinking for yourself

MennoSota

Reaction score
I don't think liberals hate small businesses.

They are chicken $hits and so afraid of dying they will do ANYTHING the government tells them to...

This is about control and fear of thinking for yourself
Indeed, the Dems are attempting to create "Pleasantville." They are hoping Joe Biden will be the first of many "Givers."

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

4 months isn't temporary, especially when one person can close it again at a moments notice with no data to support it.

Thanks for clarifying two things though.

1. Trump did not do anything that resembles a dictator.
2. Communists/Democrats do hate small businesses.

scools12

Reaction score
I do care about getting through this horrible time as best we can. We increase our chances of getting through it better and quicker — and reduce the destruction, sickness and death — if we all start acting sensibly. And yes, that probably means making some sacrifices. And it means attempting to act cooperatively. And it means looking past our own selfish interests and thinking of others, too.
1000s have made sacrifices, have cooperated and acted sensibly. I give people credit for the patience they have shown over the last 8 months. People want to open their small businesses safely which can be done. I do not see that as a selfish self interest.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
4 months isn't temporary, especially when one person can close it again at a moments notice with no data to support it.

Thanks for clarifying two things though.

1. Trump did not do anything that resembles a dictator.
2. Communists/Democrats do hate small businesses.
1609541492571.png
I think lying to his constituents is very dictatorial.
Challenging election outcomes that various member of your own party, including multiple judges which your administration appointed, and not accepting the results is also an indicator of a dictator.
Belittling a free press, one of the signs of an actual democracy, as always lying is a sign of a dictator - you'll get unfavorable press, just like every other President, Dump, nut up buttercup and deal with it.
Using the office to enrich you/your family members & sycophants is undoubtedly a sign of being a dictator.

You can always move to ID, as you can get a good deal on a compound @ Ruby Ridge or go international and resettle in Minsk, Belarus - 99% white and they hate anyone who isn't OR you can sit around an anonymous chat board and piss & moan -

@ -

1609541771786.png

jamiche

Reaction score
Also, Pelosi, Schumer and every other Democratic in the House and Senate along with every single Democratic Governor throughout the country absolutely nothing they could do.
This is like the time humbled beggar blamed the crash of the markets in 2008 on Barney Frank.

jamiche

Reaction score
No Washboard Abs, No Peace!!
I don't think foul weather can ever achieve a six pack. He might have to take turns on a machine in the gym. Someone else would be infringing on his absolute freedom and right to use the ab curl machine solely and exclusively anytime he wants. This country was founded on freedom!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
he, post: 2126101, member: 102"]
I don't think foul weather can ever achieve a six pack. He might have to take turns on a machine in the gym. Someone else would be infringing on his absolute freedom and right to use the ab curl machine solely and exclusively anytime he wants. This country was founded on freedom!
[/QUOTE]

He might have to take turns on a machine in the gym.

I really hope the above mentioned activity includes an insane amount of leering of age inappropriate women, as that would make a complete tableau for me.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I, for one, can’t wait for the Biden Presidency. It will be Jimmy Carter part 2 as he tells us how hard life will be and asking us to turn our thermostats down, put a blanket on, mask up, and shut down our businesses. I’ll especially be enjoying the first 100 days from the Caribbean and Mexico. After 4 years of Joey, we will probably have conservatives in the WH for the rest of my life.
The really funny thing is, that you actually think Trump is a conservative....

USAF

Reaction score
Are we going to get through the next 19 days without Trump getting us in a shooting war with Iraq?

I'd say it's a toss up.

howeda7

Reaction score
Are we going to get through the next 19 days without Trump getting us in a shooting war with Iraq?

I'd say it's a toss up.
Toss up is about right.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
He should flee and seek refugee status from Covid Kristi Noem...
You have a lot of hatred and contempt for a governor that has done absolutely nothing to you, she has just merely taken a different course than your hyper political bias allows you to agree with. So sad

Not unexpected from todays left; intolerance, hatred, vitriol, contempt for anyone who disagrees or doesn't fall in line

Wally

Reaction score
You have a lot of hatred and contempt for a governor that has done absolutely nothing to you, she has just merely taken a different course than your hyper political bias allows you to agree with. So sad

Not unexpected from todays left; intolerance, hatred, vitriol, contempt for anyone who disagrees or doesn't fall in line
I like her, she is MAGA. Less Trump voters.
😎😎😎

howeda7

Reaction score

You're right, she did nothing. In the middle of a pandemic. You're wrong about that having no impact on me or anyone else. She's also made it clear that her national ambitions matter far more than her state. Hence a Fox News studio in her home while refusing interviews with local media.

But please go on making sweeping ignorant generalizations about what you think my motives are. Fool.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of the BIll of Rights?

You must need a -

1609676667533.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Your post has been forwarded to the following authorities and -

1609676833578.png

John Galt

Reaction score
The really funny thing is, that you actually think Trump is a conservative....
Not even close. Most of his policies are middle of the road or historically democratic.

Top Bottom