PEACE ALERT -FREEDOM IS HERE- ON THE DAY THAT BIDEN IS SWORN IN, MY DEMOCRACRY GAVE TO ME, A PRESIDENT WHO ISN'T MEAN & ANGRY!!!!

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves, most of you lunatics have been counting down since November of 2016, with great anticipation and fervor

USAF

Reaction score
Let's not kid ourselves, most of you lunatics have been counting down since November of 2016, with great anticipation and fervor
Indeed. The first time you've said something true in my time here.

One would think EVERYONE would long to be rid of the worst POTUS in history.

stocker08

Reaction score
You Fellas did it for 8 years when the black guy got elected, so we'll never be as good at it as you....
They are still freaking out over Obama. Yet they think it's crazy that people talk about the guy who's still in office and is trying to instill himself as dictator.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Grateful he signed finally signed it - hopes my liver last that long;)

RememberMurray

Reaction score
In 19 days democratic governors are going to end their dictatorships and allow businesses to freely operate? Nice.
Laughable. Weak. Painfully stupid. Politicizing a pandemic until the bitter end... a new low.

"Between March and April 2020, 43 governors issued orders directing residents to stay at home and nonessential businesses to close in response to the coronavirus pandemic. All Democratic governors (24) issued stay-at-home orders in their states, while 19 of the 26 Republican governors issued stay-at-home orders."

USAF

Reaction score
Laughable. Weak. Painfully stupid. Politicizing a pandemic until the bitter end... a new low.

"Between March and April 2020, 43 governors issued orders directing residents to stay at home and nonessential businesses to close in response to the coronavirus pandemic. All Democratic governors (24) issued stay-at-home orders in their states, while 19 of the 26 Republican governors issued stay-at-home orders."

Pffffft. You and your lefty facts.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score

I’m talking about today, not 9-10 months ago when most were onboard. What a dumb response.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
It makes a huge difference. Name one freedom Trump as taken away?

Spin it, baby. Hang on for dear life.
Ahhhhhh, yes: Change the subject: Page 1 of the wing nut playbook.

Just to get you to refocus: the topic — which you yourself introduced to this thread — is state governors and COVID restrictions.

Here's the data;

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Ahhhhhh, yes: Change the subject: Page 1 of the wing nut playbook.

Just to get you to refocus: the topic — which you yourself introduced to this thread — is state governors and COVID restrictions.

Here's the data;

I didn’t change the subject, you did. I responded to a quote about restoring freedom, civility and sanity and then asked you what freedoms has Trump taken away.

Which you predictably didn’t answer and changed the subject.

What’s currently more free? Minnesota or our surrounding states? Which state is having the AE file lawsuits and try to jail businesses owners for just trying to feed their families? The same businesses that can operate just across the border.

This seems pretty un-free and insane to me, and Trump has nothing to do with it.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I didn’t change the subject, you did. I responded to a quote about restoring freedom, civility and sanity and then asked you what freedoms has Trump taken away.

What’s currently more free? Minnesota or our surrounding states? Which state is having the AE file lawsuits and try to jail businesses owners for just trying to feed their families? The same businesses that can operate just across the border.

This seems pretty un-free and insane to me, and Trump has nothing to do with it.
Insane, you say?

Tell me: Which state do you choose to live in? You are, after all, free to choose any one of them. If we are under a dictatorship in Minnesota, as you allege, I have to assume you live in a different state by choice; a free state. Yes?

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Insane, you say?

Tell me: Which state do you choose to live in? You are, after all, free to choose any one of them. If we are under a dictatorship in Minnesota, as you allege, I have to assume you live in a different state by choice; a free state. Yes?
What freedoms of yours has Trump taken away?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
What freedoms of yours has Trump taken away?
None. He is not a dictator; he's far too lazy and ineffective to become one. He thinks he can overthrow a free election with spin and lies, but he can't. It's just another example of his pathetic delusions of grandeur. He's not interested in being a dictator; he's not really interested in running things. He is only interested in two main things: his next tee time, and seeking constant adoration.

He's going to be gone soon, to the ash heap of history. Deservedly so.

Now your turn to answer my question: do you live in Walz's supposed "dictatorship", or do you live in a "free" state?

jamiche

Reaction score

I'd like to be free not to catch covid because those business owners were selfish pigs. But that's just me.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
GWG must have needed to go somewhere. Either that, or the great dictator Walz had him arrested...

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
GWG must have needed to go somewhere. Either that, or the great dictator Walz had him arrested...
I was getting a nice, masked workout in at my gym.

None. He is not a dictator; he's far too lazy and ineffective to become one. He thinks he can overthrow a free election with spin and lies, but he can't. It's just another example of his pathetic delusions of grandeur. He's not interested in being a dictator; he's not really interested in running things. He is only interested in two main things: his next tee time, and seeking constant adoration.

He's going to be gone soon, to the ash heap of history. Deservedly so.

Now your turn to answer my question: do you live in Walz's supposed "dictatorship", or do you live in a "free" state?
I agree with most of what you wrote. I moved back to MN from SD a little over a year ago. I've basically split my life between the two states. It was great being back in MN for a few months until Covid hit.

I moved back because I love what Minneapolis was, a clean, low crime city, with professional sports teams, the Gophers, and plenty of great restaurants/entertainment to choose from. I also have many friends here and enjoy the outdoors. I've enjoyed my time in SD but theres more here that fits my lifestyle long term, despite the high taxes.

I'm now watching a tyrannical governor and AG destroy many of those things, and it makes me sad. Walz and Ellison are more interested in putting small business owners in jail, over cleaning up what's left of Minneapolis.

If things don't significantly improve this year, I may consider moving back to SD.

scools12

Reaction score
I'd like to be free not to catch covid because those business owners were selfish pigs. But that's just me.
Yes how selfish of those capitalist pig business owners who want to open and operate their businesses safely all in an attempt to make a living.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I was getting a nice, masked workout in at my gym.

I agree with most of what you wrote. I moved back to MN from SD a little over a year ago. I've basically split my life between the two states. It was great being back in MN for a few months until Covid hit.

I moved back because I love what Minneapolis was, a clean, low crime city, with professional sports teams, the Gophers, and plenty of great restaurants/entertainment to choose from. I also have many friends here and enjoy the outdoors. I've enjoyed my time in SD but theres more here that fits my lifestyle long term, despite the high taxes.

I'm now watching a tyrannical governor and AG destroy many of those things, and it makes me sad. Walz and Ellison are more interested in putting small business owners in jail, over cleaning up what's left of Minneapolis.

If things don't significantly improve this year, I may consider moving back to SD.
I'm sorry you're sad, and I'm sorry the "tyrannical" Walz and Ellison are going to force you to move back to South Dakota. But in the long run, I suspect you'll be happier there.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
I'm sorry you're sad, and I'm sorry the "tyrannical" Walz and Ellison are going to force you to move back to South Dakota. But in the long run, I suspect you'll be happier there.
In the long run I'd be happier in MN with a governor who's not a dictator.

Top Bottom