Parler

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Self-serving garbage. Hiding behind the 1st Amendment. He doesn't know anything about it, but idiots lap it up.

Crocodile tears.
Sure it's self serving. But most people right now aren't even trying to be inclusive...including us. BTW, he makes no mention of the 1st Amendment.

Wally

Reaction score
At one time, a majority felt that MLK was a danger to public safety. The bar for feeling something is a danger to public safety is near zero. It’s a bar so low that abuse is guaranteed.
Trump vs MLK

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤨🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

John Galt

Reaction score
We're raising your taxes. We're upping the business taxes, personal income taxes, capital gains taxes, gas tax, and estate tax.

We're taking money away from what you'd like to pay yourself, we're taking more money out of the paychecks of others in your family, we're going to increase the amount it takes you to operate your vehicles, and we're going to limit what you can leave behind to your heirs.

We're coming right for you Galt. We're coming for my family's income, we're coming for everyone's money who is well to do.

You're powerless to stop it. You've got nothing. Enjoy!
ROTFLOL!!!!

Spoken like the true conservative you’ve always been.

Wally

Reaction score
Big Tech and leftist media are rapidly casting off customers and creating new competitors. Sometimes smart people do stupid things. Dorsey, for all his brilliance in some areas, is a terrible businessman. Twitter has never figured out how to monetize jack shit. Young people already hate Fakebook and now it's pissing off a huge portion of its core customers. This censorship just creates opportunity for new growth elsewhere.

It'll be fun watching conservative alternatives grow. The ride will be bumpy, especially with social media apps. Android and Apple joining the censorship show makes that even harder for apps, but independent conservative media is already very good. I believe Steve Bannon and Raheem Kassam's show is already the #1 digital political show in the country. Parler, Rumble, CloutHub, etc. are a little rough and will take time to incubate.
You are one delusional mf....
You make me scared for my kids future.

John Galt

Reaction score
Coming from the stupid mothertrucker that wants to give the gubmint another $20K per year...just because, I'll take that as a high complement from you.
Wally thinks his extra money is helping the country. He has no idea how, or what it will be used for, but he’s sure it will help.

Section2

Reaction score
Self-serving garbage. Hiding behind the 1st Amendment. He doesn't know anything about it, but idiots lap it up.

Crocodile tears.
What percent of your posts actually make a statement, or include information that could be proven wrong? 5%? I mean, if it’s a bit still, kudos on your commitment.

Section2

Reaction score
Quick question: why was “Hang Mike Pence” trending? Who was suggesting it?
Oh I know. But at this point we just can’t trust twitter to operate their website and protect the public. We must shut them down unfortunately.

Wally

Reaction score
Coming from the stupid mothertrucker that wants to give the gubmint another $20K per year...just because, I'll take that as a high complement from you.
You a stupid mothersucker who wants to mortgage your kids future.
Fiscal Responsibility......

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Wally thinks his extra money is helping the country. He has no idea how, or what it will be used for, but he’s sure it will help.
Just like you're sure pointing out that Wally is a bigger person than you are somehow helps. Weird flex, but ok.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Jtf forgot to reply to this one.
This is bad and should be taken down. Twitter struggles with their moderation.

It's easy to respond to this stuff when your raison d'etre is not simply disagreeing with people

justthefacts

Reaction score
Jtf forgot to reply to this one.
That tweet is 6.5 years old. Obviously Twitter has made changes in its content moderation strategy.

Here's my question. What is your point? That Twitter has inconsistent moderation? Granted. Now what do you suggest?

Section2

Reaction score
That tweet is 6.5 years old. Obviously Twitter has made changes in its content moderation strategy.

Here's my question. What is your point? That Twitter has inconsistent moderation? Granted. Now what do you suggest?
That this is about crushing competition and nothing else. Collusion is fine when we do it. Free market is good only when it achieves our ends.

Section2

Reaction score
This is bad and should be taken down. Twitter struggles with their moderation.

It's easy to respond to this stuff when your raison d'etre is not simply disagreeing with people
Twitter can have whatever moderation policies they want. We had this discussion months ago. We all agreed that if people didn’t like it; they should start their own platform. And then that changed suddenly.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Twitter can have whatever moderation policies they want. We had this discussion months ago. We all agreed that if people didn’t like it; they should start their own platform. And then that changed suddenly.
So why do you keep posting tweets you don't like?

Section2

Reaction score
So why do you keep posting tweets you don't like?
Because your rationale for agreeing with the sudden shutdown of Parler was a single tweet that encouraged violence. I could obviously find a lot more to prove my point.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Wait, what changed suddenly?

GopherJake

Reaction score
Oh nothing. Just a terrorist attack which led to the occupation of the Capitol, organized on social media in part by Trump, Hawley, McCarthy, Boebert, Cruz, and others.
I heard something about that. I thought it was just people taking selfies. I saw a bunch of silly photos.

justthefacts

Reaction score
I'd take conservative complaints a lot more seriously if they took 5 minutes to understand the law they're mad about

Section2

Reaction score
Oh nothing. Just a terrorist attack which led to the occupation of the Capitol, organized on social media in part by Trump, Hawley, McCarthy, Boebert, Cruz, and others.
Ah. So banning Parler means this could never happen again and there will be no other effects. Excellent. Glad this simple move can put this ugly chapter to bed.

Top Bottom