***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

adchester

Reaction score
Man that ice cold first 10 minutes of the 2nd half blew the game for them. If they were consistent they would've had a good chance.

UpAndUnder43

Reaction score
May rewatch those to see how Weiskamp is getting open on the curls at the elbow. Haven’t watched the screening action and how it is/isn’t being defended.

jham13

Reaction score
Clank, clank to end the game and lose by double digits again ugh!

bc2211

Reaction score
We fought back. That’s what I’m taking away from it. Down to 5 late. Robbins misses free throws down 7, refs choose to let BJ get elbowed, mash fouls and they go up 9. Iowa heats up after that. But hey, they fought back.

The other thing I’m taking away is that you can use the chicken wing anytime you want now? It’s so blatant.

USAF

Reaction score
We fought back. That’s what I’m taking away from it. Down to 5 late. Robbins misses free throws down 7, refs choose to let BJ get elbowed, mash fouls and they go up 9. Iowa heats up after that. But hey, they fought back.

The other thing I’m taking away is that you can use the chicken wing anytime you want now? It’s so blatant.
My takeaway is yet another loss under Richard Pitino.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Chicken wing. Is that not an offensive foul? Blatant and repeated.

GoGophersUMN

Reaction score
I'd like to see Carr start on the bench next game. 3 horrible shooting games in a row, shooting too much, and not getting many assists.

It wasn't for long but the offense looked so much better with him on the bench.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I'd like to see Carr start on the bench next game. 3 horrible shooting games in a row, shooting too much, and not getting many assists.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Carr had an unreal Non-conference run and he's a really good player...but he's a bit overhyped and his numbers will even still continue to normalize downwards a bit through the season.

WilliamsArenaGuy

The anti-Loon
Reaction score

Making a move like that, whether it is a good idea or not, is simply not in Pitino’s toolbox.
It was nice to see they didn’t give up today. Unfortunately that start to the second half was yet again wretched and too much to overcome.

howeda7

Reaction score

That's not going to happen.

cjbfbp

Reaction score

Well, but that's just it: it wasn't for long.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I'm guessing we'll be 10-5 after the Michigan game even though it's at home. After that the schedule gets better and we'll need to go 7-5 to hit Selection Sunday's 17 win mark. I think that is doable.

Top Bottom