***OFFICIAL MINNESOTA AT IOWA, FLOYD OF ROSEDALE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

WOW WOW WOW, each week more historic than the last. And Iowa Championship Week has the potential to be elite on so many levels. This game has so many implications but all we can control is our emotions and our heart.

There should be a lot of Gopher fans there. If we can get off to a great start like the Penn State Championship Week game started it will be big. We don't want to give the Iowa fans a reason to get rocking.

Salute to the children and families at The Children's Hospital overlooking the stadium. May they be blessed with great care, love and happiness.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTChamp

<iframe title="Twitter Tweet" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" id="twitter-widget-0" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: medium; border-image: none; width: 500px; height: 509.08px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: static; min-width: 220px; max-width: 100%;" allowtransparency="true" data-tweet-id="1195491671741480965"></iframe> <script src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8" async=""></script>
That is awesome. Bringing the state together.

<iframe title="Twitter settings iframe" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.2d991e3dfc9abb2549972ce8b64c5d85.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forums.gopherhole.com" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" style="display: none;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe><iframe title="Twitter analytics iframe" id="rufous-sandbox" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="true" style="padding: 0px; border: medium; border-image: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; display: none; visibility: hidden; position: absolute;" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

mjfelton15

Will be watching from section 101 with my wife, my mom, and my wife’s parents. Along with the thousands of Gopher fans. Went to Texas Roadhouse in Cedar Rapids wearing my Gopher apparel, and was already called a Ground Squirrel. Guy kept calling us the ground squirrels, and said “I hope you guys can beat Wisconsin”. I replied with “we’ll start with a win tomorrow first”.

SKI U MAH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BTChamp

Will be watching from section 101 with my wife, my mom, and my wife’s parents. Along with the thousands of Gopher fans. Went to Texas Roadhouse in Cedar Rapids wearing my Gopher apparel, and was already called a Ground Squirrel. Guy kept calling us the ground squirrels, and said “I hope you guys can beat Wisconsin”. I replied with “we’ll start with a win tomorrow first”.

SKI U MAH!

Should have replied to him "I hope you guys can beat Wisconsin too, oh wait a minute, never mind."

MNVCGUY

I'm pretty nervous about tomorrow. Iowa is good at ruining other teams seasons (in Iowa).
A loss tomorrow wouldn’t ruin the season. Would be disappointing but there would still be tons to play for.

That said, I think we take care of business against the Hawks.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Spoofin

SKI U MAH!

That seems tame for Iowa fans - likely due to your group members. In Nebraska while at dinner we had multiple people wish us luck and a couple that bought our group of 10 beers. Different World than IC.

MirandaB

Anyone have experience with the “synch” tech that Grimm does an ad for during the game? I’d prefer to listen to our guys.

OldBob53

Getting close to kickoff, I'm hoping to watch on the big screen in the commons area, alongside the oversized bird cage--if I can rest control of the remote from ladies watching HSN. Otherwise on the small screen in my room.

WAGopher

Getting close to kickoff, I'm hoping to watch on the big screen in the commons area, alongside the oversized bird cage--if I can rest control of the remote from ladies watching HSN. Otherwise on the small screen in my room.
Go bearing gifts! A rose for each lady and a deck of bridge cards shold do the trick.

Great Plains Gopher

No gold in the uniform - not good. All white, no identification whatever. Maroon helmet - dull. Hope it isn't an omen. If the whole world (even Germany) calls you the Golden Gophers, then be the Golden Gophers. Have an ID.

PitinoFan

No gold in the uniform - not good. All white, no identification whatever. Maroon helmet - dull. Hope it isn't an omen. If the whole world (even Germany) calls you the Golden Gophers, then be the Golden Gophers. Have an ID.
There’s gold on the jersey. Look at the number and Nike swoosh.

Top Bottom