Official Joe Biden Addresses Congress Thread

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Looking forward to this all day long,,,

Should be cool to hear about his push for nationwide childcare for many (my understanding is that it will help all but the families of the really rich - not applicable on here methinks.

I will be disappointed if he doesn't address the immigration issue which has obviously been a bugaboo to most presidents, including his predecessor IMO.

With the overwhelming positive polling numbers and burgeoning economy, txs Broke, I expect him to be aggressive. Sinema & Manchin will see the writing on the wall and follow suit, if the Tuckerettes don't want to govern in earnest. If not, tough turkey,

howeda7

Reaction score
I predict Fox News and most loyal viewer KGF will be extremely unimpressed with Biden's speech. If they cover it, that is.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Also remember that Tucker encourages you to go chide children wearing masks cause he's a real man and a true patriot.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Caring for seniors, aka our parents, is something we should all embrace.

if no? Why not???????????????????????

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Which Rs on here do not want their spouses or daughters to make the same wages as males?

stocker08

Reaction score
"Trickle-down economics has never worked. Time to grow the country from the middle, out."

Well said. Quiet though....don't wake deuce. Trickle-down isn't a thing according to the wannabee economist.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
"Trickle-down economics has never worked. Time to grow the country from the middle, out."

Well said. Quiet though....don't wake deuce. Trickle-down isn't a thing according to the wannabee economist.
LOL....they're sleeping of awaiting the Tucker talking points?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I’m honestly worried about you guys. Eye infections are a bitch.
I can't means, I won't, Don JR.

You sire, are myopic as you have limited vision for how Great American truly be. Since you/your HH don't make over $400k, I think you're fine kiddo.

Insert vulgarity here - your go to!

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I can't means, I won't, Don JR.

You sire, are myopic as you have limited vision for how Great American truly be. Since you/yourself don't make over $400k, I think you're fine kiddo.

Insert vulgarity here - your go to!
You’re right. I don’t make $400k. Sick burn dude.

stocker08

Reaction score
lol @ this Tim Scott guy. Horrible speaker. Tone down the inflection, dude.

stocker08

Reaction score
lol. Flipped over to Fonks News to see what they were saying. They didn't even bother talking about Biden's address. Went directly to fawning over Tim Scott. lololol.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Caring for seniors, aka our parents, is something we should all embrace.

You should care for your parents. After my mom was diagnosed with ovarian cancer last September, we cared for her in her house until she died in mid-January. It was my brother and my responsibility. It wasn't easy as she also suffered from dementia, but that's what family does for family.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
lol. Flipped over to Fonks News to see what they were saying. They didn't even bother talking about Biden's address. Went directly to fawning over Tim Scott. lololol.
I predict in 20 years they'll have been downsized significantly. They just have so little to offer IMO.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Which Rs on here do not want their spouses or daughters to make the same wages as males?

Which male? The one making 150 million per year or the one working the fry station at McDonald's?
I'll tell my daughter, "Negotiate your contract. Whatever you agree to, you live with. If you don't like the contract, end it and find someone who you can negotiate a higher contract. However, don't whine because you are the one who agreed to the contract."

Top Bottom