***OFFICIAL GOLD VS MAROON MINNESOTA GOPHERS SPRING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

60's Guy

Reaction score
Williams, Potts, Wiley. We got ourselves a horse stable! We haven't even seen Irving or Thomas.

Yup, Williams sure looks thick.

IMHO, the Pandemic gifted Minnesota with the extra year of eligibility. This is just the break that they needed to catch up on depth.
Well, it is a great thing for the coming season but we have to wait to see how much playing time guys get who are eligible to return. We could be playing a lot of guys with no experience after this year. Time will tell. We generally haven't played backups much.

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Got a couple of tickets and had a good time. It felt like 500 people there though. Most students were/are getting plastered instead of watching football.
Literally did not see this at all. Students I saw were into watching. Did not see a single "plastered" student.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Well, he was walking on one foot for a year...but I don't know if it was the back foot? :)
WMFD5fs.gif

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
I was talking about the students who didn't go to the game. They stayed back at the many parties happening today. I was at the game and walked by a lot of parties on my way.
So plastered at 10:30AM.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
If he were to come back, he would clearly need to make a strong commitment. But then would he be happy?
What would a strong commitment be tho?

I guess his whole family could move....not sure if ask a guy to do that, but I guess that would have to be the commitment.

Top Bottom