***OFFICIAL GOLD VS MAROON MINNESOTA GOPHERS SPRING GAME IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

hungan1

Reaction score
Nice series by Annexstad to Boyd, and then the Fa'alele pass to Kieth!

hungan1

Reaction score
The reason why we want a spare to a spare. We have quite a lot of injuries this Spring. Imagine when the season grinds towards the end.

SanDiegoGopherFan

Reaction score
Annexstad getting comfortable there, nice long passes. The freshamn WR, Brock i think, really nice catch, Zac underthrew him just the tinniest bit too, wasn't expecting that speed.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
PXL-20210501-164404835.jpg

SPEGOPHER

Reaction score
Content with Tanner as QB1, but I think this offense becomes a lot more dangerous with a QB who pulls and runs from time to time like Zach (and Athan).

Otherwise happy with the D-line and LB play. I think we’ll be a lot better there this year. Please god get us the new kickers ASAP.

hungan1

Reaction score
Daniel Jackson, Dylan Wright, BradyBoyd, Lemeke Brockington, Mike Brown-Stephen, - We have some really good candidates to step up.

MGGopher

Reaction score
  • Lindenberg is all over the field. Can't imagine he's not getting a TON of playing time at LB this fall.
  • Brady Boyd will rep at WR this year. Looks like he's living up to that HS film. A really fluid athlete and I've seen him make a couple nice blocks in the running game as well.
  • Man, Pinckney is a load inside. He's very tough to block, separates well...slippery.
  • I feel a lot better about the WR corp than I did at the end of the season. Jackson looks like he's taken a nice step forward, CrAB looks like a legit #1, Boyd interesting...waiting to see Wright.
  • The trick play bag is very deep lol...

hungan1

Reaction score
Williams, Potts, Wiley. We got ourselves a horse stable! We haven't even seen Irving or Thomas.

Yup, Williams sure looks thick.

IMHO, the Pandemic gifted Minnesota with the extra year of eligibility. This is just the break that they needed to catch up on depth.

Top Bottom