***OFFICIAL 8-0 PENN STATE AT 8-0 MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

WOW WOW WOW!!!! The significance of this game CANNOT be overstated. The national eyes are on us. The local buzz is all about us. The Big Ten West title is there to be had. An absolutely massive opportunity, bigger than most of us have seen in our lifetimes is here. A win and all bets are off, a loss and we're still in the drivers seat for the division title, but again, a win and wow oh wow.

DO NOT BE AFRAID TO BE A LEGEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Igor95

Complete state of Gopher euphoria right now! I hope I can sleep!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

metrolax

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/h8clBxAKtK7YY" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/h8clBxAKtK7YY">via GIPHY</a></p>

My gut doesn't absolutely dread this game, there is no feeling of looming despair.... this is completely foreign territory for me as a Gopher fan. I really believe this is GOING TO HAPPEN today. I just have such an incredible amount of faith that this team is legitimately building something 'ELITE'. (I agree it gets said sooo much, but they're also not wrong when they say it.)

badgergopher

In a hockey clinic until 3:30. What do you think the odds are I can watch it on DVR @ 4 without someone telling me the score, if they win.

Com_Cool

In a hockey clinic until 3:30. What do you think the odds are I can watch it on DVR @ 4 without someone telling me the score, if they win.
Oof good luck with that. Be proactive and tell people you don't want to know. Shut your phone off until you're done watching. Stay off gopherhole

badgergopher

If they win - whatever you do Gopher fans - don’t act like you’ve been there before! Go to Dinkytown, where the cops will block off the streets, and drink and sing songs til it gets dark!

Top Bottom