Official 2022 Gophers Football Recruiting Thread: Links, Tweets, Videos, Rumors

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Here is what I would genuinely suggest.

Send a PM (private message) to @GopherHole Staff . They are pretty responsive. Ask them if they'd be willing to create a few "news only" threads that are sticky'ed to the top of the board. Clearly, only news (ie Tweets from official-type folks and links) would be allowed.

Maybe they'll do it.

paulser21

Reaction score
How about nobody posts in a fb recruiting thread until pertinent news is reported. People looking for updates won't have to waste time looking for something that isn't there.
I bet you get mad when people stand up during football games. Keep shaking your fists at those young whipper snappers Gramps.

SanDiegoGopherFan

Reaction score
Here's a link to Jacob Knuth throwing the football around at the Elite 11 camp. He also ran a 4.61.

I watched, at first I thought he didn't have much zip on the ball, then i heard the wind. To me he was good, considering the weather, I'd love to find out which QB at the camp was rated having the best camp.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
4.61 is pretty fast for a high school qb if correct. Mahomes ran a 4.8 at the combine. Trey Lance and Russel Wilson are in the 4.5s. Cam Newton 4.59.

Yes and he's just finishing up his Junior year.

Size and speed wise, Lance is a good comparison. Knuth is listed as the same height and slightly heavier than Lance was listed at as a Senior in HS.

GopherNuts

Reaction score
Here's a link to Jacob Knuth throwing the football around at the Elite 11 camp. He also ran a 4.61.

I’m really intrigued by him as a prospect, if he can work that little hitch out of his throwing motion, I think he could really surprise and maybe even put some heat on Athan in the long term.

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Working out harder now than what he put into in college? Two different people.

SanDiegoGopherFan

Reaction score
I’m really intrigued by him as a prospect, if he can work that little hitch out of his throwing motion, I think he could really surprise and maybe even put some heat on Athan in the long term.

I'd love to see Clark get some more reps in game action. I have a feeling he's one of those players that plays better in the actual game than he practices. Sample size, 1.

Whytetale

Reaction score
I'd love to see Clark get some more reps in game action. I have a feeling he's one of those players that plays better in the actual game than he practices. Sample size, 1.
I don't wanna see Clark or Kramer in a game unless it's mop-up time. Because if Clark or Kramer start a game, that means Tanner and Annexstad have been injured.

PMWinSTP

Reaction score
4.61 is pretty fast for a high school qb if correct. Mahomes ran a 4.8 at the combine. Trey Lance and Russel Wilson are in the 4.5s. Cam Newton 4.59.
Mahomes is elusive and has a good burst of speed. Wilson too.

Top Bottom